Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Hey TV,

Just made a donation. Let me know if you got it. TX.
    got it! link sent...cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Trouble downloading file
    I'm downloading the file a second time. I couldn't get it to open the first time, I keep getting a "corrupt file" message.

I'll let you know how it goes this time.

Thanks

Default Help :)
    I just installed G.O.C PRO on my iPhone. You have outdone yourself, TV. Awesome job.

I can't get to have five icons on the dock, there's something obviously wrong with them (I have Five Dock Icon installed).

Also, the status bar comes and goes. As you can see in the pic, it wasn't visible when I took the photo. "Solid Status Bar" is ticked on Winterboard, but I'm not sure if that's got anything to do with it.

Finally, I don't know where to place the WeatherIcon.theme. I've tried putting the icons (not the Weather folder) on the "com.apple.sprinboard" folder, but they don't show up.

I've no idea how to fix these issues. Anyone can lend a hand? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.jpg  

i love this theme!!!!!!

I just installed G.O.C PRO on my iPhone. You have outdone yourself, TV. Awesome job.

I can't get to have five icons on the dock, there's something obviously wrong with them (I have Five Dock Icon installed).

Also, the status bar comes and goes. As you can see in the pic, it wasn't visible when I took the photo. "Solid Status Bar" is ticked on Winterboard, but I'm not sure if that's got anything to do with it.

Finally, I don't know where to place the WeatherIcon.theme. I've tried putting the icons (not the Weather folder) on the "com.apple.sprinboard" folder, but they don't show up.

I've no idea how to fix these issues. Anyone can lend a hand? Thanks in advance.
    hold down on the message icon untill they start shaking and then move it down to the dock
    Last edited by bufflsu; 2009-09-23 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bufflsu For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-09-23)

Thanks

Thanks bufflsu, that worked just fine.

unselect 'solid status bar' in winterboard..this causes the status bar to disappear after going in and out of apps...also, the dock icons should be in this order from left to right...safari, mail, phone, messages, iPod...the GOC_WeatherIcon.theme folder goes in the same place as all the other folders..library/themes...u need to have weathericon installed from cydia before it will work..cheers!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-09-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

toy i got your pm before just been busy! im going to send my donation now to get the theme. k?
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll Die today!

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

where is the setting info located in "categories"..I cant find it anywhere...thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

unselect 'solid status bar' in winterboard..this causes the status bar to disappear after going in and out of apps...also, the dock icons should be in this order from left to right...safari, mail, phone, messages, iPod...the GOC_WeatherIcon.theme folder goes in the same place as all the other folders..library/themes...u need to have weathericon installed from cydia before it will work..cheers!
    Ok, so I got the dock icons order figured out randomly before reading your reply , unchecked the "solid status bar", worked great.

Installed the weathericon, and placed the weather folder here: library/themes/G.O.C. WeatherIcon.theme. As you can see, the icons are not changing. The Winterboard order is 1) G.O.C. WeatherIcon, 2) G.O.C Pro theme. I've no idea what's wrong this time.

I'm also attaching screencaps of both the calculator (it seems as if there's an icon missing) and the battery charging (the numbers don't show).

How can I get the same font as shown in your first post?

I'm still tweaking the phone, so I might bother you guys with more sometime this week.

Thanks for all your help.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -battery.jpg   -calc.jpg   -weather.jpg  

Thanks

i donated toy!

Ok, so I got the dock icons order figured out randomly before reading your reply , unchecked the "solid status bar", worked great.

Installed the weathericon, and placed the weather folder here: library/themes/G.O.C. WeatherIcon.theme. As you can see, the icons are not changing. The Winterboard order is 1) G.O.C. WeatherIcon, 2) G.O.C Pro theme. I've no idea what's wrong this time.

I'm also attaching screencaps of both the calculator (it seems as if there's an icon missing) and the battery charging (the numbers don't show).

How can I get the same font as shown in your first post?

I'm still tweaking the phone, so I might bother you guys with more sometime this week.

Thanks for all your help.

the "GOC_WeatherIcon.theme" has nothing to do with the default weather app on the iPhone..the "WeatherIcon" app(which u need to install from cydia as I previously told u), is a weather widget that puts a real time weather icon on your springboard, and my tweak just turns the default icon into a Glass Orb one to go with my themes...

I removed the battery percentages from the charging battery with this theme...the % is already on ur status bar, so no need for it..plus they were never in sync with one another

first report of the calculator image..anyone else who has GOC PRO having this same glitch????? please let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by yentrog31 View Post
    where is the setting info located in "categories"..I cant find it anywhere...thx

this has already been addressed somewhere in this thread..I don't know the answer right off since I don't use categories, but look around..but I believe there is a "i" for info similar to other apps somewhere...press it! EDIT: read post #106 & 107

Quote Originally Posted by lostwhiteboyy View Post
    i donated toy!
    link sent..cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-23 at 02:46 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-09-23)

Thanks

Thanks i got it! great work love the theme!

Quote Originally Posted by lostwhiteboyy View Post
    Thanks i got it! great work love the theme!

great! thanks

Hey TV, I really like the clock image that flashes on the splash screen when you go into the clock app. Any chance of making that the default clock/liveclock icon? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Hey TV, I really like the clock image that flashes on the splash screen when you go into the clock app. Any chance of making that the default clock/liveclock icon? Thanks.

I'll look into it

Thanks

[QUOTE=toyvan;4963187]the "GOC_WeatherIcon.theme" has nothing to do with the default weather app on the iPhone..the "WeatherIcon" app(which u need to install from cydia as I previously told u), is a weather widget that puts a real time weather icon on your springboard, and my tweak just turns the default icon into a Glass Orb one to go with my themes...

<snip>

first report of the calculator image..anyone else who has GOC PRO having this same glitch????? please let me know...

I guess I didn't make myself clear yesterday, sorry . I was asking about where to place the default weather icons, the ones named weather0.png, weather1.png, weather2.png, etc. etc. However, I followed your instructions and got to correctly set up the weather widget.

I didn't get an answer about the font though. Do I need to install font swap? Where can I get the same font you're using?

A couple of things I noticed yesterday:

1) The numbers on the notification balloon (no idea what they're called) for email and messages seem to be at the bottom of it instead of being centered. Is there any way to change that?

2) When you turn off the phone, there's a "cancel" button. Mine still shows the default icon. Have you done a Glass Orb version of that one?

Thanks!

I didn't get an answer about the font though. Do I need to install font swap? Where can I get the same font you're using?

A couple of things I noticed yesterday:

1) The numbers on the notification balloon (no idea what they're called) for email and messages seem to be at the bottom of it instead of being centered. Is there any way to change that?

2) When you turn off the phone, there's a "cancel" button. Mine still shows the default icon. Have you done a Glass Orb version of that one?

Thanks!
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    what font are u referring to exactly? The clock font? carrier logo font?

I don't know how to move the notification numbers, but u can move the notification badge itself so the number is more centered..I think I fixed this w/ the new green badge I made for GOC PRO..

I have not changed the "cancel" button to accommodate the orb theme...it is still default

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post

Try these Cory...I had to make one for springboard to match ...the Clock.png goes in the 'Icons' folder within the GOC PRO.theme, and the LiveClock.png goes in the 'Bundles' folder found inside the GOC LiveClock.theme directory....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    what font are u referring to exactly? The clock font? carrier logo font?

I don't know how to move the notification numbers, but u can move the notification badge itself so the number is more centered..I think I fixed this w/ the new green badge I made for GOC PRO..

I'm talking about the font used for text messages, as the one posted by you at the very beginning of this thread.

I downloaded the theme yesterday, but I don't have any green badges showing. Is this something new?

There's no rush for this though, just reply whenever you can.

I'll just keep tweaking the theme for now.

PS: I still don't know where to place these icons: weather0.png, weather1.png, weather2.png, etc... Any hints? Thanks.

Thanks TV. Perfect.

Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast