Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

I will check again when I get home, unless someone else on here is able to help. Do you have Weather-Date selected in Winterboard? Make sure DateWidget is not selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Yea I changed the wallpaper in the main theme but didn't see one listed in the new update theme at all

Also, I noticed your icons on your dock are different than mine, you ssh those in also?

I sshed the icons, see [email protected]'s post on Page 90 for the icon downloads.
    Last edited by anneka234b; 2010-08-10 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 3.1 is released
    G.O.C. PRO 3.1 IS RELEASED ON ROCK
    Toy did all the work last night and I volunteered my recommendations and Speed330 posted the fixes to get Weather working...Thanks to all of you for your contributions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    Does anyone know why I can't get the tap to unlock or any of the sliders to work? All I have is the default slider. Thanks in advance.
    The reason that most of the sliders will not work is the position that you put them in Winterboard. Think of Winterboard as the sequence in which a program will run. Anything that you want to run on the Lock Screen should be at the very top since it is seen first when using the iPhone. Next comes all the little gizmos and gadgets in your active theme and then finally the theme. Try repositioning your sliders/Unlocks. Slider 3 works just fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    3.1 is out....fixes weather and date widget...I did it and it works and looks awesome!

[email protected], did you make your own wallpaper, and is there a way to change the lockscreen paper?
    No, I did not make my own wallpaper although I do have quite a few that I have done. The one you see on my last screen shot is Video Wallpaper and runs behind my icons.

Yes, you can change the lockscreen and regular wallpaper. Lockscreen is found under Themes/G.O.C. PRO Theme and you should see the LockScreen.png right there...just rename that one to save it and drop yours in with the corret LockScreen name...respring. Wallpaper depends on if you are using the date or Weather widget...if you are, go into that folder and rename the Wallpaper.png to Wallpaper1.png to save it and rename your own wallpaper to Wallpaper.png, drop it in and respring. If you are not using a widget then the wallpaper.png is in the same location as the Lockscreen, just follow the instructions above.

What do you guys think?
    LOOKS GREAT!!! Show Toy your work and post a home screen of your PRO expression!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-10)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Having an issue.
    I have an Iphone 4 - running 4.0
    I'm using the 3.1 update for G.O.C Pro.
    I have a solid black vertical rectangle in the top left hand corner of the wallpaper. In fact, it's only there if i use a theme. If i uncheck everything on the winterboard and use a theme from camera roll or pics, etc., it's not there.
    Once i use any of the "Glass" themes the rectangle appears. I've tried everything i can think of.
    Resprings, power off/on, switching themes, various combos in winterboard, i just can't figure this out. I've deleted other themes i'm not using. Deleted some apps that i thought may be causing it. I don't have a clue. Anyone else experience this? Any solutions?
    Also, all of my stock stuff isn't themed. Was like that before the update and still continues. The dialer, ipod, calculator, etc. Everything is stock.

I appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
    No one can help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    Okay, the weather update is cool but any word on weathericon working on G.O.C Pro, and dialing pad?
    Razor, please be patient we are working on one thing at a time and posting updates as soon as they work properly. Toy and I both have day jobs and I also go to school. Toys weekends are priority for his family. We are doing it right and it takes time. With the new Widget, you now have weather updates on your screen.

The weather icon can not be fixed until the developer of WeatherIcon fixes his app...put it on your iPhone and see what happens. This is not Toys fault and has to rely on others. The same with BossPaper.

Hope that answers your question

Having an issue.
    I have a solid black vertical rectangle in the top left hand corner of the wallpaper. In fact, it's only there if i use a theme. If i uncheck everything on the winterboard and use a theme from camera roll or pics, etc., it's not there.
    Once i use any of the "Glass" themes the rectangle appears. I've tried everything i can think of.
    Resprings, power off/on, switching themes, various combos in winterboard, i just can't figure this out. I've deleted other themes i'm not using. Deleted some apps that i thought may be causing it. I don't have a clue. Anyone else experience this? Any solutions?
    Also, all of my stock stuff isn't themed. Was like that before the update and still continues. The dialer, ipod, calculator, etc. Everything is stock.

Please post screenshot of your problem area and screenshot of your winterboard setup and I will see what I can do.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-10 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please post screenshot of your problem area and screenshot of your winterboard setup and I will see what I can do.
    I'll post up when i get home. At work right now. Thanks.

Also want to mention; i've uninstalled, powered off, powered on, and reinstalled to no avail. I've checked and unchecked Weather+Date in winterboard but it doesn't help.
    Weather+Date works by the way (unless that's what's causing the problem, some way, somehow that i can't fanthom).

Thanks.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-10 at 08:34 PM.

Hi [email protected]

I guess you have no further suggestions for me as I said I am actually using 3gs 32g on ios4.01

I have tried everything but cannot change the dock.
    when you suggested I dropp icons in to theme I am guessing under GOC pro theme.. However how do I know what Icon the iphone is referencing as for instance I see 4 or 5 calendar icns in there.

Please advise.

Also I only have ifunbox here not ssh as I am at a different home tonight. anyone used ifunbox. I can copy what I like in and off the phone without ssh.

Please advise if you can mate and thanks for all the help thus far

I'll post up when i get home. At work right now. Thanks.

Also want to mention; i've uninstalled, powered off, powered on, and reinstalled to no avail. I've checked and unchecked Weather+Date in winterboard but it doesn't help.
    Weather+Date works by the way (unless that's what's causing the problem, some way, somehow that i can't fanthom).

Thanks.
    Not a problem, we just ask you to have some patience, we do not sit on the computer and answer forums instantly. We will get to you and hopefully fix your problem. Toy another user or I will help you once we can see what the problem is and how you are using winterboard. Then we will go from there and take troubleshooting steps. It takes time and patience as we have jobs, school and both of us have families.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2000k View Post
    Hi [email protected]

I guess you have no further suggestions for me as I said I am actually using 3gs 32g on ios4.01

I have tried everything but cannot change the dock.
    when you suggested I dropp icons in to theme I am guessing under GOC pro theme.. However how do I know what Icon the iphone is referencing as for instance I see 4 or 5 calendar icns in there.

Please advise.

Also I only have ifunbox here not ssh as I am at a different home tonight. anyone used ifunbox. I can copy what I like in and off the phone without ssh.

Please advise if you can mate and thanks for all the help thus far
    Did you uninstall Glass Orb Color? Any icon with a number is usually an alternate. Calendar, Safari, Phone, iPod, and the MMS one do not have numbers. We give them numbers to store them for use later. Give the one without a number a number to save it and rename your preference EXACTLY like the one you just renamed but without the number. For iTunes store Apps and Cydia Apps, all you have to do is get the screen wiggling, pretend you are going to delete the icon, it will show you the App name and that is the name you will use on your version of the app. Remember to rename the original to something else..usually use a number at the end. All apps are located in the Icon Folder of G.O.C. PRO Theme

iFunbox will work fine for altering images but if you ever need to SSH in and change code or put your city/zip into the weather widget then you will need an SSH program like WinSCP to do it.
    I also use iFunbox when I want to work with images (.png) but need the other for the alterations I make.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-10 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

glass orb color isnt installed anymore
    It is removed...
    The issue I have when I look in the Theme folder is I dont see the icons I am seeing eg they are all round in Theme icon folder.

will keep trying but thanks again

Default Patience please
    Guys, we want to and will help you as best as we can and when we can get to it. Reposting and asking the same question over and over is not going to get it done any quicker. Toy will always answer what I have not got to or cant figure out and sometimes he even corrects me, which is cool. I am subscribed, I see your post as it comes to my email, and I answer as soon as I get home from work, or get to a stopping spot while doing homework.

We will get to you, I promise, please have patience and understanding and also know that we are fixing things that are not working, trying to develop the new HD, and Toy has other Themes that he has to update as well. I only help here and sometimes Glass Orb Colored thread. He also has ID3 and a few other threads out there...this is not the only one.

If we do not answer within 48 hours (more then 2 days) then say something but otherwise, know and understand that we will get to you. Next week, I go on vacation to Montana for two weeks, so for the most part, I will not be here to answer questions quickly. I will check in, but will not be on every hour of every single day, and Toy will be working on all the programming of all the themes...so patience please!

Thank You and NO I am not angry, just trying to explain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-08-10), magpie2000k (2010-08-10)

We do understand...

I am sure I speak for all who are being helped

Update 3.1 now available on Rock & Cydia!
    *Weather widget now works on all devices running iOS4(select G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme via WinterBoard, make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO and unselect G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme) see bottom of my first post for directions on setting up weather for your city.
    *Added Rock & Cydia icons

Big thanks to Serpent330 for sharing the code to get this working!

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    Updated to 3.1 but slider is still factory one. Guess that hasn't been fixed yet.
    all features currently not working on the iPhone 4, sliders, dialer, calculator, weather, iPod etc., will NOT be addressed until I release the G.O.C. Pro HD theme, exclusive for i4..then u can appreciate everything in all it's retina display glory! - As of late my main concern is to get all of my themes running 100% again on all devices running iOS4, NOT iPhone 4

What do you guys think?

I think it looks like the only theme you'll ever need

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    It turned out great, what do you guys think? TV, you have been absolutely awesome. Thank you for helping all of us on this website.

looks great! don't forget to mention [email protected] for all his super support!

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    Okay, the weather update is cool but any word on weathericon working on G.O.C Pro, and dialing pad?

who needs a tiny icon with weather in it when u can have a beautiful, big & live weather widget on your springboard? - as [email protected] mentioned, the developer of weathericon needs to update tis to work on ios4 devices -

Having an issue.

if you're on an iphone 4 none of the things u mentioned will be themed...open winterboard and make sure 'summerboard mode' is turned ON..please post a screenshot so we can help u better.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-10 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-08-10)

Smile Thanks
    I just registered today to thank Toyvan for all his hard work on this AMAZING theme. I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming HD version coming out with all of the remaining parts of the theme.

Also thanks to [email protected] and everyone else who has been posting helpful steps to get everything working properly. Thanks to these posts, I have everything working that CAN be working at the moment. Here's a current screenshot of my working layout here. I haven't found the right background shot that I really like yet, so I'm still using the default background which is pretty nice anyway.

Thanks

Default Thanks
    I just want to thank TV and [email protected] for the superb support!!! this is by far the best theme ever for iPhone. I'm also sharing my front screen with the latest changes.

I just have two questions:

-Is G.O.C. available for iPad? I'll get one next week
    -Among your huge amount of icon requests for next release , can you make these Cydia icons Glass Orb type: Cylay, Pirni, MovieLand, OpenStreamer and SwirlyMMS2.

Thanks again!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -la-foto.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-10)

Anyone can help me? How to change the Timeformat to 24hours?

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I just registered today to thank Toyvan for all his hard work on this AMAZING theme. I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming HD version coming out with all of the remaining parts of the theme.

Also thanks to [email protected] and everyone else who has been posting helpful steps to get everything working properly. Thanks to these posts, I have everything working that CAN be working at the moment. Here's a current screenshot of my working layout here. I haven't found the right background shot that I really like yet, so I'm still using the default background which is pretty nice anyway.

where can I get this theme?? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I just want to thank TV and [email protected] for the superb support!!! this is by far the best theme ever for iPhone. I'm also sharing my front screen with the latest changes.

I just have two questions:

-Is G.O.C. available for iPad? I'll get one next week
    -Among your huge amount of icon requests for next release , can you make these Cydia icons Glass Orb type: Cylay, Pirni, MovieLand, OpenStreamer and SwirlyMMS2.

Thanks again!!!
    You're welcome! Yes, search Rock or Cydia for Glass Orb iPad or click the link below

Glass Orb iPad(official thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

please post screenshots of those icons on your device or the original icons...

Default HTML Codes
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyllo View Post
    Anyone can help me? How to change the Timeformat to 24hours?
    The following is a list of HTML codes that can be used to change settings. BACK UP YOUR WORK before trying to make changes!!! We are not responsible if you have to restore or reload G.O.C. Pro

The 24 hour format is a capital "G"
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-10 at 11:52 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    You're welcome! Yes, search Rock or Cydia for Glass Orb iPad or click the link below

Glass Orb iPad(official thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

please post screenshots of those icons on your device or the original icons...
    Hi TV. attached screenshots for the Cydia apps not Orb on my iPhone.

Regards from Costa Rica!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cylay-pirni.png   -movieland-openstreamer.png   -swirlymms2.png  

Banned
    Thanks

First off, let me say I appreciate the work and assistance you guys are giving me. because let's face it, you don't have to do a goddamn thing to help anyone. But i understand you guy's frame of mind. So, again, good looking out.

That being said, my only issues are:
    1. Wallpaper (vertical blank rectangle)
    2. Icons (Can you make orbs of the square ones in my pic, please?
    3. Ibnyaffa's name in the status bar is akin to someone having their wife's name tattooed on their chest. But i want this tat gone! Can you help a fella out???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0277.png   -img_0278.png   -img_0279.png  
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-11 at 12:31 AM.

guess im just lucky. i upgraded to 3.1 earlier today and everything seem fine, minus the problems that HD is gonna fix. Im glad a made the purchase. If i knew how to post a screen shot i would. I have a question though. Will i need to ssh to get MY weather or will that be fixed later too? I dont mind waiting if so.
    Thanks guys!!
    **edit**
    I live in dallas texas btw...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-08-11 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Update 3.1 now available on Rock & Cydia!
    *Weather widget now works on all devices running iOS4(select G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme via WinterBoard, make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO and unselect G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme) see bottom of my first post for directions on setting up weather for your city.
    *Added Rock & Cydia icons

Big thanks to Serpent330 for sharing the code to get this working!

all features currently not working on the iPhone 4, sliders, dialer, calculator, weather, iPod etc., will NOT be addressed until I release the G.O.C. Pro HD theme, exclusive for i4..then u can appreciate everything in all it's retina display glory! - As of late my main concern is to get all of my themes running 100% again on all devices running iOS4, NOT iPhone 4

I think it looks like the only theme you'll ever need

looks great! don't forget to mention [email protected] for all his super support!

who needs a tiny icon with weather in it when u can have a beautiful, big & live weather widget on your springboard? - as [email protected] mentioned, the developer of weathericon needs to update tis to work on ios4 devices -

if you're on an iphone 4 none of the things u mentioned will be themed...open winterboard and make sure 'summerboard mode' is turned ON..please post a screenshot so we can help u better.
    Thank you to [email protected] too. I kept thinking TV and [email protected] were the same person. Thank you to everyone and anyone I missed. You guys/gals are awesome!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to anneka234b For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-11)

Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast