Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default G.O.C. PRO Dock Icons
    I have been getting many requests for my dock icons that were posted in Glass Orb Color and users having a difficult time finding them. They are in this zip file and properly named. They are compatible with PRO ONLY and will not work on the free orb version. They are also NOT HD. When I create HD versions then I will post a new zip file. If you see any other posts about my dock icons, please refer them to this post as I will not keep posting them. They are on orb thread and now here.

Thank you for your interest...enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    I use ifunbox and it works fine since winscp won't work
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

ADD a 1 to the end:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

To replace wallpaper...ssh to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme

Rename the Wallpaper.png to Wallpaper1.png and take your wallpaper and name it Wallpaper.png The "W" must be cap.

You should be rocking after this

Looks pretty good although the number is a tad high in the orb and will it expand properly with double digist...I only have single on iPhone right now so cant see it.
    your a life saver, thanks for helping me with the ssh problem, got the wallpaper and icon shadows fixed

EDIT: saw the new update and loaded it in, how in the world do i change the city? and i looked in the new theme folder and dont see a wallpaper loaded in there so it is back to the default redish black

EDIT #2: Fixed the city and have it correctly showing and even got the text smaller so the city name wouldnt cover the clouds, now to figure out the wallpaper issue

Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-08-10 at 06:25 AM.

Does anyone know why I can't get the tap to unlock or any of the sliders to work? All I have is the default slider. Thanks in advance.

read pages 82-83, they might help.

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    read pages 82-83, they might help.
    Those pages talk about the issues that were occuring pre version 3.0 like icons not orbed, but after the 3.0 update that issue was fixed. So you are saying that my issues were not fixed with the 3.0 update?

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    Those pages talk about the issues that were occuring pre version 3.0 like icons not orbed, but after the 3.0 update that issue was fixed. So you are saying that my issues were not fixed with the 3.0 update?
    ahh....yes. i havent got the upgrade yet but good question for when i DO update to 3.0.

3.1 is out....fixes weather and date widget...I did it and it works and looks awesome!

[email protected], did you make your own wallpaper, and is there a way to change the lockscreen paper?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    3.1 is out....fixes weather and date widget...I did it and it works and looks awesome!

[email protected], did you make your own wallpaper, and is there a way to change the lockscreen paper?
    Updated to 3.1 but slider is still factory one. Guess that hasn't been fixed yet.

3.1? i thought 3.0 just came out

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
    What file is the wallpaper in for the new weather+date theme?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeteedan For This Useful Post:

Mukeshgodhwani (2010-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Magpie...I looked again at your screenshots on page 86 and am starting to get frustrated myself. I assuming that you have an Iphone4 with iSO 4.0 or 4.0.1??? I know you are using V3.0 of PRO. Are you SSH'ing through the iPhone or are you using a computer and a program like WinSCP? If so, try one other thing...ssh into the Icon folder in the theme and drop a few icons from the Glass Orb Theme forum. Or you can access the Zumo Drive in post 1 of this thread, find some dock icons...ssh in and replace those that are in there. Lets see if that works.

Danny, please post a screenshot of your winterboard...I need to see your arraingement.
    Mate I have as in my phone description a 3gs 32gb with ios 4.01 does that make a difference

I have tried to do this:
    Method two: (EASY!)
    1. Open Rock or Cydia and search for 'iFile' and install it(iFile is free, however it's continued development depends on donations, so please consider making a contribution to it's developer)
    2. Open 'iFile' and click on the top left button until u get to the "root" directory...u will know u are there when u can't go any further and u see the forward slash symbol "/" on the top bar.
    3. Navigate to the following directories:
    var/mobile/Library/Caches - and delete these two directories/folders:
    'SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small'(don't worry, this is very safe! these folders will automatically be re-created after u respring ur device)
    4. Respring ur device and now all ur existing, and all future App Store icons, will now be "Orbified"

Under the path var/mobile/Library/Caches i do not see 'SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small only
    I only see com.apple.IconsCache
    Last edited by magpie2000k; 2010-08-10 at 02:48 PM.

Are those your directions or are they posted somewhere on here?

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Are those your directions or are they posted somewhere on here?
    So they are from here:
    METHOD 2
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...me-toyvan.html

though I would try as have tried everything else

It turned out great, what do you guys think? TV, you have been absolutely awesome. Thank you for helping all of us on this website.

Last edited by anneka234b; 2010-08-10 at 05:55 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anneka234b For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    It turned out great, what do you guys think? TV, you have been absolutely awesome. Thank you for helping all of us on this website.

What file are you changing the wallpaper in? I couldn't find a .png image In the new weather-date update

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, the weather update is cool but any word on weathericon working on G.O.C Pro, and dialing pad?

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    What file are you changing the wallpaper in? I couldn't find a .png image In the new weather-date update

I'm doing this from memory as I am at work. I SSH'd into the phone, clicked on var, stash, themes and clicked on the Weather-Date file and changed the Wallpaper.png. If I remember correctly there should be a Wallpaper.png and a Wallpaper.html file in there. I also changed the Wallpaper.png in the main GOC theme folder.

Banned
    Thanks

Having an issue.
    I have an Iphone 4 - running 4.0
    I'm using the 3.1 update for G.O.C Pro.
    I have a solid black vertical rectangle in the top left hand corner of the wallpaper. In fact, it's only there if i use a theme. If i uncheck everything on the winterboard and use a theme from camera roll or pics, etc., it's not there.
    Once i use any of the "Glass" themes the rectangle appears. I've tried everything i can think of.
    Resprings, power off/on, switching themes, various combos in winterboard, i just can't figure this out. I've deleted other themes i'm not using. Deleted some apps that i thought may be causing it. I don't have a clue. Anyone else experience this? Any solutions?
    Also, all of my stock stuff isn't themed. Was like that before the update and still continues. The dialer, ipod, calculator, etc. Everything is stock.

I appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-10 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    I'm doing this from memory as I am at work. I SSH'd into the phone, clicked on var, stash, themes and clicked on the Weather-Date file and changed the Wallpaper.png. If I remember correctly there should be a Wallpaper.png and a Wallpaper.html file in there. I also changed the Wallpaper.png in the main GOC theme folder.
    Yea I changed the wallpaper in the main theme but didn't see one listed in the new update theme at all

Also, I noticed your icons on your dock are different than mine, you ssh those in also?
    Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-08-10 at 07:12 PM.

Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast