Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Serpent330...YOU ROCK!!! Snipped that little bit of code in there and BAM!!! All set and ready to go! I wish I could program. I am only good at correcting/changing code to get the effects I want.

Below is my FINAL home page setup

Okay guys, as soon as Toy gives me a thumbs up and says its ok, I will post the code to shift your date bar like mine. I have also shifted the weather widget and changed text colors.

For those of you having problems with some icons not orbing...you need to ssh in to G.O.C. PRO theme, select Icons folder and drop in the pre orbed icons from the other thread that I posted a few posts back. Some of them will just not orb and you have to drop it in.

I am back on the rest of the afternoon so will answer questions and post the html's once Toy says good to go.

Thanks again for fixing our script on the WeatherSB widget Serpent!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2000k View Post
    Hi I have tried everything on here and still I cannot change the dock icons.
    I have loads of square icons using 3.0 this I can handle and manually change but the dock has got me.

I have uninstalled winterboard and GOC and reinstalled.
    I have now bough twice once from cydia and once from Rock
    I have cleared the cache so many times it isnt funny
    I have run Iwipe cache
    I have selected and unselected evrything (ie I have tried to build rock one piece at a time.

Still wont work what on earth am I doing wrong, this is driving me nuts....

Thanks for all the advice so far
    Magpie, please post a screen shot of your home page and winterboard so we can see your setup. Makesure your winterboard screen shot has all checked items showing, you can slide the unchecked ones out of the way to make them all fit on one image.

Standing bye...

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    Got mine working too! That's awesome!
    Next, how do I move the date widget down? Also, I'm trying to change the dock icons for ones i downloaded. Where do I SSH into to change the dock icon for iTunes?
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons

Just drop your icons in here, it will ask do you want to overwrite if you want to save them put a 1 at the end of the name (Safari1.png) and that one will save, then drop the new one in. If you dont want to save the original then select yes when it asks to overwrite.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-09 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

psst!! hey guys!! while waiting fer TV's update here is a temporary fix fer ur badge!

this is ONLY FOR the iphone 4 ok!! just save this in bundles>com.apple.springboard and respring!!

the transparent one has a "1" in the front of its name so remove that "1" first if u want to use the transparent one!

Attached Images Attached Images   

Anyone have this issue... I love having a blank homescreen with just the dock on the homescreen and all my apps and stuff start on page 2. After moving all my apps over one page to free up the first page and respringing, I lose the first blank page and the 2nd page with all my icons becomes my first page again. I've fixed this twice and it keeps deleting the first page. Any clue as to why it's doing that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    psst!! hey guys!! while waiting fer TV's update here is a temporary fix fer ur badge!

this is ONLY FOR the iphone 4 ok!! just save this in bundles>com.apple.springboard and respring!!

the transparent one has a "1" in the front of its name so remove that "1" first if u want to use the transparent one!

Well done!!! Are those HD size??? If so, can you use your .psd template to change my attached into an HD sized one???

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -teal-orb.jpg  

[email protected]

I cant upload screen shots from here as at work but I can tell you they are exactly as I showed you on here yesterday. There are no items in winterboard above the GOC ones displayed and nothing ticked below.

I have followed everything it is driving me nuts

Please if you can help..

Cheers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magpie2000k For This Useful Post:

Mukeshgodhwani (2010-08-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Anyone have this issue... I love having a blank homescreen with just the dock on the homescreen and all my apps and stuff start on page 2. After moving all my apps over one page to free up the first page and respringing, I lose the first blank page and the 2nd page with all my icons becomes my first page again. I've fixed this twice and it keeps deleting the first page. Any clue as to why it's doing that?
    Use iBlank and create 1 blank space for page 1.
    You can get it in Cydia or Rock.

Ok, I still can't get the icons on my dock to change. I've ssh'd into var/stash/themes/glassorbcolor/icons. I then replaced the ipod png file with the one I want to use. I've resprung, rebooted but that didn't change the icon. Did I do it right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2000k View Post
    [email protected]

I cant upload screen shots from here as at work but I can tell you they are exactly as I showed you on here yesterday. There are no items in winterboard above the GOC ones displayed and nothing ticked below.

I have followed everything it is driving me nuts

Please if you can help..

Cheers
    Magpie...I looked again at your screenshots on page 86 and am starting to get frustrated myself. I assuming that you have an Iphone4 with iSO 4.0 or 4.0.1??? I know you are using V3.0 of PRO. Are you SSH'ing through the iPhone or are you using a computer and a program like WinSCP? If so, try one other thing...ssh into the Icon folder in the theme and drop a few icons from the Glass Orb Theme forum. Or you can access the Zumo Drive in post 1 of this thread, find some dock icons...ssh in and replace those that are in there. Lets see if that works.

Ok, I still can't get the icons on my dock to change. I've ssh'd into var/stash/themes/glassorbcolor/icons. I then replaced the ipod png file with the one I want to use. I've resprung, rebooted but that didn't change the icon. Did I do it right?
    Danny, please post a screenshot of your winterboard...I need to see your arraingement.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Use iBlank and create 1 blank space for page 1.
    You can get it in Cydia or Rock.
    Tried that already, I get the icon shadows all over the home screen and even with no icon shadow-iblank selected it winterboard they still show up

lol tristan!! YOU are my teacher and they guy who helped a complete noob with this whole themeing scene!! u and a few others on this thread were the very fist ppl i met on this site!! hah!! thanks again friend!!

and i am not sure if i did it right but u try and lemme know how this goes... i owe u!

and i owe TV too!! mann.. i made a promise to u and i really am gg to keep it bro! sooo sorry and thanks!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-09)

Thanks

Tried that already, I get the icon shadows all over the home screen and even with no icon shadow-iblank selected it winterboard they still show up
    We can fix the shadow problem, is it changing the icons to what you want?

lol tristan!! YOU are my teacher and they guy who helped a complete noob with this whole themeing scene!! u and a few others on this thread were the very fist ppl i met on this site!! hah!! thanks again friend!!

and i am not sure if i did it right but u try and lemme know how this goes... i owe u!

and i owe TV too!! mann.. i made a promise to u and i really am gg to keep it bro! sooo sorry and thanks!!

Appreciate the right size orb, but I though you were going to put it in the bubble template??? I just dont have the bubble template that is the HD size. Do you have it? The other two you posted had the correct edges and orb effect.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-09)

Yea all the icons are workin great, just want the first page all blank. Also, any way around adding our own wallpaper in the theme since bosspaper isn't working yet?

Here is a screenshot showing the shadow still there after selecting the no shadow in winterboard

oh ok!! what about this? and i dont have a psd mate its just some real cut and paste! lol u know me.. the EXPERT with photoshop!!

Thanks

Yea all the icons are workin great, just want the first page all blank. Also, any way around adding our own wallpaper in the theme since bosspaper isn't working yet?

Here is a screenshot showing the shadow still there after selecting the no shadow in winterboard
    To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

ADD a 1 to the end:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

To replace wallpaper...ssh to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme

Rename the Wallpaper.png to Wallpaper1.png and take your wallpaper and name it Wallpaper.png The "W" must be cap.

You should be rocking after this

oh ok!! what about this? and i dont have a psd mate its just some real cut and paste! lol u know me.. the EXPERT with photoshop!!
    Looks pretty good although the number is a tad high in the orb and will it expand properly with double digist...I only have single on iPhone right now so cant see it.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-09 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Geeteedan (2010-08-09), toyvan (2010-08-09)

Thanks, gonna try in a few when I get home

=====================
    3.0 Update!
    *App Store icons now auto-create on iPhone 4
    *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders(iPhone 4)
    *Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iPhone 4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

=====================

23. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-09)

iight how.s this now boss?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-08-09)

Open winterboard and make sure "summberboard mode" is turned ON. Then clear the icon cache again if needed...

Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast