Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Default Can't get all icons to work
    I have a iphone 3gs runnig ios 4.0.1.. and I can't get all icons to work. I`ve tried deleting the icon cache with ifile and reboot... but still nothing.. anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong.

The icons that dosn`t work is:
    Calender
    Photos
    Camera
    Maps
    Wheather
    Voice recorder
    Notes
    Calculator
    Clock
    Preferens
    Phone
    SMS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0099.png  

Quote Originally Posted by sindre_himself View Post
    I have a iphone 3gs runnig ios 4.0.1.. and I can't get all icons to work. I`ve tried deleting the icon cache with ifile and reboot... but still nothing.. anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong.

The icons that dosn`t work is:
    Calender
    Photos
    Camera
    Maps
    Wheather
    Voice recorder
    Notes
    Calculator
    Clock
    Preferens
    Phone
    SMS
    Please read my posts on pages 82 and 83 of this thread.

Thank You

Thanks

Hello, I upgraded to IOS 4 as many of you and it seems to that the status bar does not change as it did in 3.1.2 with GOC pro. Am I the only one?

Also, is there like a list of G.O.C pro features confirmed not working yet on ios4 such as weathersb, bosspaper, date widget, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hello, I upgraded to IOS 4 as many of you and it seems to that the status bar does not change as it did in 3.1.2 with GOC pro. Am I the only one?

Also, is there like a list of G.O.C pro features confirmed not working yet on ios4 such as weathersb, bosspaper, date widget, etc?
    Please read my posts on page 82 and 83. I have explained everything and will continue to update as toy fixes and I test.

To NEW POSTERS: PLEASE READ PAGES 82 & 83 FOR CURRENT PRO STATUS UNTIL AN UPDATE IS POSTED!!!

My date widget works, I just don't see my background wallpaper when I open a folder, but I'm ok with that. All of my icons change though, but I went in through WinScp to clear my cache before installing the theme according to Toyvan's instructions on page 1. I never use iWipe.

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    My date widget works, I just don't see my background wallpaper when I open a folder, but I'm ok with that. All of my icons change though, but I went in through WinScp to clear my cache before installing the theme according to Toyvan's instructions on page 1. I never use iWipe.
    Just so you know and do not expect it in the future...when you open a folder with/without PRO or any theme...there never is a background showing.

Turn off PRO in winterboard, respring and you will see what I mean.

Hope that helps

Thanks
    Haha, damn that's impressive ToyVan!

Rock just informed me that an update was available... (hopes this isn't a spoiler) ...and it turned out that it was G.O.C. Pro v3.0.

Still my favorite theme, thanks for the update ToyVan!

-myhomescreen.png

I still need to test Iconoclasm further. Shrink, Transparent Dock 4.0 and No Docked Icon Labels 4.0 are working well. I think User Wallpaper 4.0 and/or User Lock Background 4.0 are buggy when used with BossPaper (my lock background is showing up behind my BossPaper images, but it makes for a cool effect!). And I just bought Infinifolders but (obviously) I still need to test it, as you can see from the multiple Games folders on my homescreen. I'll try to check back in the next day or two to assist in testing where I can.

Regards,

Serpent330

Thanks

Hello TV, great job on this release! now I can see the "3g" and "wireless" sign as I used to in iOS 3.1.2.

In the other hand, is it too much to ask in the next release, Glass Orb icons for MovieLand, Cylay, Pirni, OpenStreamer and SwirlyMMS2?

Many thanks.

[email protected], where did you get the icons on your dock that you show of your screen shot on page 83? I only have a few icons, but like yours better!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent330 View Post
    Haha, damn that's impressive ToyVan!

Rock just informed me that an update was available... (hopes this isn't a spoiler) ...and it turned out that it was G.O.C. Pro v3.0.

Still my favorite theme, thanks for the update ToyVan!

-myhomescreen.png

I still need to test Iconoclasm further. Shrink, Transparent Dock 4.0 and No Docked Icon Labels 4.0 are working well. I think User Wallpaper 4.0 and/or User Lock Background 4.0 are buggy when used with BossPaper (my lock background is showing up behind my BossPaper images, but it makes for a cool effect!). And I just bought Infinifolders but (obviously) I still need to test it, as you can see from the multiple Games folders on my homescreen. I'll try to check back in the next day or two to assist in testing where I can.

Regards,

Serpent330
    i don't know, if you know
    , but maybe you want to try InfiniFolders from the cydia/rockstore
    you will love it

guys I have read and read, my first post on here and I am new to iphone,... please be gentle.

I would like some help on two fronts.

a) i bought GOC pro via cydia i got v 2.9 I can see in rock that 3.0 is available but as I bought it in cydia Rock doesnt find my licence. However the upgrade isnt showing on cydia.

b) I understand the icon issue from reading but I cant seem to get my dock bar to change to be like the theme, not just the icons non of it..

What could I be doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2000k View Post
    guys I have read and read, my first post on here and I am new to iphone,... please be gentle.

I would like some help on two fronts.

a) i bought GOC pro via cydia i got v 2.9 I can see in rock that 3.0 is available but as I bought it in cydia Rock doesnt find my licence. However the upgrade isnt showing on cydia.

b) I understand the icon issue from reading but I cant seem to get my dock bar to change to be like the theme, not just the icons non of it..

What could I be doing wrong.

Thanks in advance
    The update to 3.0 has not been released by Cydia yet. Rock has posted the update, I have purchased both the Cydia and Rock version but that is just me, I use the Rock version.

To help with your dock, I need to see two things...A screen shot of Winterboard and a Screenshot of the dock

Standing by...

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    [email protected], where did you get the icons on your dock that you show of your screen shot on page 83? I only have a few icons, but like yours better!
    Danny, All five are already posted on this thread or Glass Orb Color thread. It will not let me repost them. You can either find them through search...just use the App name or look at my post history.

A third option is to check the database link located in the 1st post of this thread. I believe that TV put them in there.

Sorry cant be much more help.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-08 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    @toyvan, just wanted to say that it looks great now on my iphone 4! Until whoever is in charge of the five-column springboard updates that, then my phone will be back like it was on my 3GS.

Also, There is just one app I have that doesn't have an orb and it's called "Game Center". And I don't know if it's because the app hasn't been officially released yet.. But otherwise everything is good!

I had another question, but I forgot, so when it comes back to my mind, I'll message back!

But great job once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Appl3Kork View Post
    @toyvan, just wanted to say that it looks great now on my iphone 4! Until whoever is in charge of the five-column springboard updates that, then my phone will be back like it was on my 3GS.

Also, There is just one app I have that doesn't have an orb and it's called "Game Center". And I don't know if it's because the app hasn't been officially released yet.. But otherwise everything is good!

I had another question, but I forgot, so when it comes back to my mind, I'll message back!

But great job once again!
    Appl3Kork...Five Column has been updated.

Enjoy

Please post a screen shot and show us your set up!

Thanks
    Here's what it looks like now!

Oh and I remembered what I was gonna tell ya from before toyvan. So the different sliders when unlocking the phone, ya it just stays at the original grey one. I bet you already know, but if not, hopefully that can get fixed!

[[email protected];5386624]The update to 3.0 has not been released by Cydia yet. Rock has posted the update, I have purchased both the Cydia and Rock version but that is just me, I use the Rock version.

To help with your dock, I need to see two things...A screen shot of Winterboard and a Screenshot of the dock

Standing by...

attached I hope they are what you need..

thanks for the prompt reply

does 3.0 give me anything worth buying it a second time lol

Anyone got iconoclasm working on ios4

cheers again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-001.png   -iphone-002.png  

Default WeatherSB
    Quick question for everyone...Does Anyone have WeatherSB up and working??? I have tried all settings and can not get a response. TV is not available on weekends so want to ask the field.

If you have it working, please tell me which settings you are using.

Thank You

[quote=magpie2000k;5386703]
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The update to 3.0 has not been released by Cydia yet. Rock has posted the update, I have purchased both the Cydia and Rock version but that is just me, I use the Rock version.

Standing by...

attached I hope they are what you need..

thanks for the prompt reply

does 3.0 give me anything worth buying it a second time lol

Anyone got iconoclasm working on ios4

cheers again
    3.0 Fixes the Auto Icon conversion so that you do not have to drop bubble icons in via SSH. I know that many users do not like ROCK because of past bad experiences or other users posting that they had bad experience. I on the other hand do not have any issues with ROCK, it has not caused any crashes or unexpected behavior, lag, or loss of battery since I have used it. I actually prefer ROCK over Cydia. This is just my personal preference. Cydia has been very slow in working with TV and it also has some minor problems in compatibility with 4.0

Iconoclasm works perfectly with 4.0.1, I am using it and have it set 5x5. But I am using blanks as well since I do not have the right template for my setup.

Now back to your situation:
    For your icons to work on the current version you have. You will need to follow TV's instructions in post 1 to clear the old icon catch. You will have to SSH in and delete ALL those files that are in the path he gives and REBOOT...NOT Respring, your iPhone. Then use iWipe and those that are not HD icons will convert to Orbs. Those that do not, you will have to SSH in and drop your icon into the PRO Icon folder. If you update to PRO 3.0, you will not have to do any of the above.

I have version 3.0 and Dock 1 & 2 work fine for me in the position that you have it. When I was running the previous version, I did not have either one marked and it worked perfectly. I would try unchecking the Dock 2 and respring...see what happens.

If you have Gtalk...I am live and can give further help in live chat. [email protected], let me know you are trying to contact me as I will deny anyone that I do not know or have personally invited.

Hope this helps you get going.

UPDATE: I have attached to screenshots to show my current Winterboard Setup and what it looks like on the Homescreen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png   -002.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-08 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Added Screenshots

sorry and thanks for the offer but I dont have Gtalk im in the UK and it doesnt exist here.... as far as I know.

I have just paid for the update in Rock and it is downloading as we speak.
    are bubble dots available in rock cant seem to find them..

will let you know how i get on in ten mins or so

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2000k View Post
    sorry and thanks for the offer but I dont have Gtalk im in the UK and it doesnt exist here.... as far as I know.

I have just paid for the update in Rock and it is downloading as we speak.
    are bubble dots available in rock cant seem to find them..

will let you know how i get on in ten mins or so
    That is Ok on gtalk, just trying to simplify if possible.

Bubble Dots is in Cydia...sucks we have to have both loaded but that is life in the jailbreak world.

well getting nowhere fast here...

downloaded the update and it has changed nothing

still many icons not circles and still no dock bar

Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast