Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmo View Post
    No problem, i just didnt no if it was because of the iphone 4 and iOS4 or i screwed up lol. oddly though the five row column dock works for me still despite many people saying it doesnt. just got the blackish halo around the icon but already read up on that so no worries thx for the info though .
    Please do not be offended...I was not cutting on your post, only answering your question and those to come.
    5 Dock DOES work, 5 Column does not thus I used Iconoclasm which costs $3.00.

To fix shadows...I have done the following and posted method on the orb thread as well:

To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

Remove:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

My screen shots above will show that it works and has no adverse affects on the iPhone or iSO.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-04 at 05:25 AM.

[quote=Jardry;5374675
    Can anyone advise whether there is a G.O.C. theme for the iPad? And if so where to get it?

Happy to be back!!![/QUOTE]

hey Jardy..search for 'Glass Orb iPad' on Rock or Cydia

Glass Orb iPad(official thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please do not be offended...I was not cutting on your post, only answering your question and those to come.
    5 Dock DOES work, 5 Column does not thus I used Iconoclasm which costs $3.00.

To fix shadows...I have done the following and posted method on the orb thread as well:

To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

Remove:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

My screen shots above will show that it works and has no adverse affects on the iPhone or iSO.

It is best NOT to delete default files at all cost. If you can't wait for my update that will fix this, then make 2 transparent .png files with the names above and put them in>>>private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard -

All themes, not just mine, have broken elements on the iPhone 4 & devices running iOS4. However, I am aware of most all of the issues with my themes and am working hard to resolve them as quickly as I can. I will be releasing an update soon that will make my themes more usable, but I will have to rebuild all my themes from the ground up for them to be optimized for iPhone 4 and I don't have a clue how long this is going to take - I want to have my themes on my device as much as you guys do, but this requires a lot of time! I am praying that Apple will stop this cat and mouse game and will finally realize that the jailbreak community is made up of well respected quality people who just want to enjoy their devices to the fullest, with NO RESTRICTIONS!! So, until then your patience and support of my work is greatly appreciated..cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-04 at 06:25 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jardry (2010-08-04), maosie (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

hey Jardy..search for 'Glass Orb iPad' on Rock or Cydia

Glass Orb iPad(official thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

All themes, not just mine, have broken elements on the iPhone 4 & devices running iOS4. However, I am aware of most all of the issues with my themes and am working hard to resolve them as quickly as I can. I will be releasing an update soon that will make my themes more usable, but I will have to rebuild all my themes from the ground up for them to be optimized for iPhone 4 and I don't have a clue how long this is going to take - I want to have my themes on my device as much as you guys do, but this requires a lot of time! I am praying that Apple will stop this cat and mouse game and will finally realize that the jailbreak community is made up of well respected quality people who just want to enjoy their devices to the fullest, with NO RESTRICTIONS!! So, until then your patience and support of my work is greatly appreciated..cheers
    Totally agree with and support you!!! I have found many Cydia apps that do not work and am posting thus. Winterboard and 5 Column are the biggest that affect your theme and have posted as such. Trying to help, not hinder. I will do what ever you direct!

Gary

Thanks for the answers. Looking forward to the updates later on to support iOS4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lowcarbjc For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-04)

I'm on an iPhone 4 (4.0.1) and for some reason, not ALL of the parts of the theme seem to be working for me.

Icons are fine, Dock is ok, Safari, Mail, SMS have changed the background colours ok,UI Sounds are ok, but:

1, Media player remains stock style.
    2, Phone background colours have changed, but keypad is still stock style
    3, Calculator remains stock style
    4, Charging screen stock style.
    5, No custom loading screens.

The more I look into it, the more it seems like pretty much just the icons are working.

Am I missing something like an extra setting?

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by greatcapp; 2010-08-04 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    I'm on an iPhone 4 (4.0.1) and for some reason, not ALL of the parts of the theme seem to be working for me.

Icons are fine, Dock is ok, Safari, Mail, SMS have changed the background colours ok,UI Sounds are ok, but:

1, Media player remains stock style.
    2, Phone background colours have changed, but keypad is still stock style
    3, Calculator remains stock style
    4, Charging screen stock style.
    5, No custom loading screens.

The more I look into it, the more it seems like pretty much just the icons are working.

Am I missing something like an extra setting?

Thanks guys.
    Please read my posts previous to this. Your questions are all answered on the last 2-3 pages. I have explained everything and what TV is doing. I also just posted new screen shots of progress in the Glass Orb thread.

Thank You, Patience please

Please read my posts previous to this. Your questions are all answered on the last 2-3 pages. I have explained everything and what TV is doing. I also just posted new screen shots of progress in the Glass Orb thread.

Thank You, Patience please
    Ok, I've just read through the last 25 pages, (back to June 2010) and can't find anything related to theses issues. Could you be a little more specific where to find it mentioned before?

The closest I could find is a mention of a couple of the bits that I do have working were also working for a few others, but nothing from anyone else suggesting that the above bits might not work?

Many thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ uh...look just a few posts above yours. ALL current themes are broken on iPhone 4. They are working on it
    kwickone I.T.H.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    Ok, I've just read through the last 25 pages, (back to June 2010) and can't find anything related to theses issues. Could you be a little more specific where to find it mentioned before?

The closest I could find is a mention of a couple of the bits that I do have working were also working for a few others, but nothing from anyone else suggesting that the above bits might not work?

Many thanks.
    Not a problem...Page 83 of this thread has all of my post relevant to your situation and explanations on what/why things are not working. Toy is fixing things one section at a time and I assist and beta test it for him. I release screenshots of what is now working so that users can see progress. Our biggest hang up is waiting for winterboard to update as it is causing a huge conflict with the way winterboard and HD themeing work together.

All of the other areas are not working yet unless we post that they are. You are not missing anything or doing anything wrong. Read my posts on page 83 and you will know and see what is working and other answers. Hope this answers your question.

Good Luck!

5 killer apps for jailbroken iPhones | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews

Check it out TV. You got a write up on Cnet.com brotha. Welcome to the big times buddy! Try not to forget us lowly folk when you're doing interviews, signing autographs, and going to Hollywood celebrity filled parties and such.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2010-08-05 at 03:49 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-05), [email protected] (2010-08-05)

Default iPhone 4 Problems
    Hi guys, I'm so happy to be back here and am really looking forward to completing my jailbreak on my iPhone 4!

I have a couple of problems...first of all the AutoCreate for the icons is not working...I have tried deleting the file from the cache by SSHing into my device and also using the iWipe cache and neither have been successful. What is the problem?

Also as I saw in the past posts the following are not working on my device:

Tap to Unlock Lockscreen
    Calender Scheme
    Weather Scheme
    Compass
    Calculator
    iPod Music Player Scheme
    Loading screens
    Phone Dialer
    There may be other things that I may be forgetting...

And last but not least how do I remove the shadow that comes up when I select an app icon? I removed the dock shadow but when I press them another shadow is coming up as you can see on the calculator icon in my attached screen shot.

Thanks for the help everyone and TV I can't wait for the Pro!...I love this theme!

Thanks,
    -twaibel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jailbreak.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twaibel View Post
    Hi guys, I'm so happy to be back here and am really looking forward to completing my jailbreak on my iPhone 4!

I have a couple of problems...first of all the AutoCreate for the icons is not working...I have tried deleting the file from the cache by SSHing into my device and also using the iWipe cache and neither have been successful. What is the problem?

Also as I saw in the past posts the following are not working on my device:

Tap to Unlock Lockscreen
    Calender Scheme
    Weather Scheme
    Compass
    Calculator
    iPod Music Player Scheme
    Loading screens
    Phone Dialer
    There may be other things that I may be forgetting...

And last but not least how do I remove the shadow that comes up when I select an app icon? I removed the dock shadow but when I press them another shadow is coming up as you can see on the calculator icon in my attached screen shot.

Thanks for the help everyone and TV I can't wait for the Pro!...I love this theme!

Thanks,
    -twaibel
    Welcome Back! I have posted on this page and page 83 what does/does not work and also how I removed the shadows. I also have links to my posts in the last 3 pages of the Glass Orb thread.

Auto create does not work on the icons that have been update by the Devs to be HD. TV has already addressed and fixed the auto create, which I tested and show screen shots in other thread. He is working on the other issues and will post an update as soon as everything is working again.

In the interim, you can ssh in the old way and drop orbed icons in the Pro Icon folder.

Hope that helps and answers your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    5 killer apps for jailbroken iPhones | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews

Check it out TV. You got a write up on Cnet.com brotha. Welcome to the big times buddy! Try not to forget us lowly folk when you're doing interviews, signing autographs, and going to Hollywood celebrity filled parties and such.
    That's pretty cool! thanks for sharing Cory...I didn't expect to see iD3 - but, I'll take the free advertising

I have a 3GS on 4.0.1. Everything seems to work except the following:
    1. I cannot get the G.O.C. bosspapers to work. I can get other bosspapers to work, which then disables date/time widgets.
    2. The weather widget doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    1. I cannot get the G.O.C. bosspapers to work. I can get other bosspapers to work, which then disables date/time widgets.

Yes, I know and I'm working on it - BossPaper will have to be fixed by the devoloper of that app(assuming you're using it correctly)..I haven't tested BossPaper on my i4 yet...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Yes, I know and I'm working on it - BossPaper will have to be fixed by the devoloper of that app(assuming you're using it correctly)..I haven't tested BossPaper on my i4 yet...
    I have also given it a go and even attempted THIS but no luck. Just activate the Date Widget in winterboard and forego the BossPaper Date Widget as I cannot get it to work yet.

As soon as I figure something out, I will post my results!

DannyJ, does your live clock work? I have the same phone and set up as you. If so, how did you get it to work?

No, live clock does not work. it crashes my springboard. I've just got some of things to wotk and left the rest alone. Hopefully the guru's here will get it fixed soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Please let us know what he says. I have no problem paying for the work of developers but there was nothing wrong with Five-Column so will use if he is going to update.
    Hey [email protected], Five-Collumn SB has just been updated and it's available on Cydia. Check it out!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Hey [email protected], Five-Collumn SB has just been updated and it's available on Cydia. Check it out!
    Thanks for the update, but I went ahead and purchased Iconoclast and it is far superior to 5 column. Will stick with it.

Thanks Again!

Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast