Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by j0sh View Post
    Is it possible to download it via cydia instead of installing rock? I purchased it a while back ago but if I could just get it from cydia that would be great.

Thanks
    Yes, just search for G.O.C. Pro on Cydia...I know Rock and Cydia's servers have been getting slammed, so if u get some errors while Cydia is loading u might just have to try back again

Well if your going to make a better version for the IP4 then I will gladly wait for it and even if it's a few bucks to upgrade then that's fine with me too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeteedan For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-04)

Allrighty...I am back in the game!!! I have jailbroken my iPhone4 and have uploaded G.O.C. Pro! I am slowly going through and testing various positions, coding and re-learning so that I can assist everyone needing help again.

There are issues and it has to do with the new iOS and NOT Toy's theme. Things were changed in the iOS that have caused many things to not work with many themes and cydia apps.

Five Columns does not work so do not install it until you see a version higher then 1.0. Five Dock does work. Some icons will orb, others will not using the auto function. However, if you remember the old days, dropping orbs into the icon folder does change all icons as long as you use the proper name. The date widget does work and shifts with my formats if I activate G.O.C BossPaper, but BossPaper app itself does not work...wait for an upgrade.

The carrier change and a few other things do not work at this time but I know that Toy is working it and ask that you all be patient and give him some "reasonable" time to change code and test it out. It will NOT be fixed overnight and will take time.

Glad to be back, and I will post what I figure out and answer questions that I can answer based on what I learn over the next few days.

Its great to be themed with the best theme on this planet again!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03), toyvan (2010-08-04)

glad to have u back tristan! go toy go!! lol

Likewise, have been out of the loop for a while with an unjailbroken phone.
    Re jailbroke this morning and trying to work ut what I had and what I'm missing so far as apps are concerned.

However, I am over the moon to be able to use G.O.C. Pro again!

Why Apple will not incorporate Toyvan's theme as their default beats me.

Can anyone advise whether there is a G.O.C. theme for the iPad? And if so where to get it?

Happy to be back!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Five Columns does not work so do not install it until you see a version higher then 1.0.
    [email protected], have you tried Iconoclasm?
    Alright... it's a paid app, but still a solution. It's been made by Yanik (same creator of Five-Column SB). I might be wrong, but with this new app, I doubt he'll update Five-Column SB. I tried to contact him via Twitter, but he just ignored me... let's wait and see.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

So I'd have to revert back to 4.0 to fully use this right? I'm on 4.0.1 on an iPhone 4 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFire187 View Post
    So I'd have to revert back to 4.0 to fully use this right? I'm on 4.0.1 on an iPhone 4 right now.
    NO...I am using 4.01 and what I mentioned above is working. I will also start making HD Icons and posting in the other thread until TV can get everything up and running in the HD version.

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    [email protected], have you tried Iconoclasm?
    Alright... it's a paid app, but still a solution. It's been made by Yanik (same creator of Five-Column SB). I might be wrong, but with this new app, I doubt he'll update Five-Column SB. I tried to contact him via Twitter, but he just ignored me... let's wait and see.
    Please let us know what he says. I have no problem paying for the work of developers but there was nothing wrong with Five-Column so will use if he is going to update.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-03 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is there a list we can get on so that we know when you release an HD version for the iPhone 4?

Hi all,

I have a 3gs with 4.0.1. (new Bootrom) Jailbroken with Jailbreak4me.

Everything in G.O.C. works fine, the icons automatically gets created etc, but I cannot get 5 rows. Have FivelRows and Five Icon Dock installed - but it wont give me 5 rows - any idea please ?

Quote Originally Posted by wraith1385 View Post
    Is there a list we can get on so that we know when you release an HD version for the iPhone 4?
    You will know when he Toy releases as he will post on this thread and the other Orb thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lowcarbjc View Post
    Hi all,

I have a 3gs with 4.0.1. (new Bootrom) Jailbroken with Jailbreak4me.

Everything in G.O.C. works fine, the icons automatically gets created etc, but I cannot get 5 rows. Have FivelRows and Five Icon Dock installed - but it wont give me 5 rows - any idea please ?
    Five rows is not compatible with Pro and has not been updated, please read my comments above. Anything that is HD related, HD icons, HD wallpaper will not work in the current version of Pro. WeatherSB, Pro Carrier and BossPaper do not work in this version.

Five Dock, Bubble Dots, Date Widget, UISounds and some automated Icons all work fine.

As posted before, Toy is working on an HD version now that he is jailbroken and can see the results of rewritten code.

Patience as all other devs start updating their Cydia/Rock stuff as well.

Hope that helps...Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-03 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-04)

Thanks
    @ToyVan

I await your arrival for support on the iphone 4! No rush though, but explaining why it wasn't working in the first place really helps!

Looking forward to some preview images of GOC Pro HD (4) when you get that far, TV!! I might get flamed for this but, do you have an expected release window? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Looking forward to some preview images of GOC Pro HD (4) when you get that far, TV!! I might get flamed for this but, do you have an expected release window? Thanks.
    NO one is going to flame you as you have a legitimate request. However, it is not just up to Toy...EVERYONE must remember/understand that Toy can fix his Theme to perfection, but until Winterboard is fixed to work with HD and iSO4 there is not much he can change. I have attempted to add HD wallpapers and icons and "Winterboard" will not let it happen. Toys theme has a few bugs that he will get fixed but he cannot test or get them to work properly until winterboard is fixed.

So, you ask a great question but it cannot be answered by anyone in this thread.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Cory Gillmore (2010-08-04), toyvan (2010-08-04)

Interesting. So as of now winterboard won't allow hi-res images? Oh well I'm sure it'll be worked out soon. Thanks [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Interesting. So as of now winterboard won't allow hi-res images? Oh well I'm sure it'll be worked out soon. Thanks [email protected]
    Yes, it is winterboard. I created about a dozen new high rez icons that were 114x114px which is the HD size for the new Retina display and when I did a respring they showed up on my home screen as original 114/114 and overlapped each other. It was really ugly! This is because of winterboard and has nothing to do with PRO. Wallpapers will not load either because of winterboard. I changed out TV's wallpapers in both HD and regular and they are not being seen by Winterboard.

Sorry for the bad news but we have to wait on more then just one dev. I know that TV is pounding out solutions as we type but will be unable to get them to perform properly until winterboard is updated, unless he goes a different route.

Im in a bit of a jam. half of the theme works.
    the WeatherSB wont work at all despite using the US code or the zipcode.
    Already checked if its being blocked by firewall ip which it isnt.
    I have no new UI on weather notes dialer etc.
    Touch to unlock doesnt work and neither does any of the sliders.

Everything thats checked is above GOC Pro.

I wasn't really talking about getting the original GOC Pro ported over. I loaded the original once but it didn't take but a quick glance at those low res images to realize that the original GOC Pro was dead to me.
    I was thinking about a whole new iPhone 4 specific GOC Pro done from the ground up. Like he did for the iPad.
    Yeah but either way we're still gonna have to wait for winterboard to get up to speed

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmo View Post
    Im in a bit of a jam. half of the theme works.
    the WeatherSB wont work at all despite using the US code or the zipcode.
    Already checked if its being blocked by firewall ip which it isnt.
    I have no new UI on weather notes dialer etc.
    Touch to unlock doesnt work and neither does any of the sliders.

Everything thats checked is above GOC Pro.
    Mesmo, WeatherSB does not work in iSO4 or iPhone 4. Apple rewrote the program and many jailbreak themes such as winterboard have not been updated because a jailbreak was just released 2 two days ago.

It is not your firewall or anything else other then a completely different platform that has to have all themes, programs, and code rewritten.

Toy is aware of this and is working as reasonably hard and fast as he can to make it compatible with the new iSO and iPhone4. He was only able to start two days ago because of the new jailbreak release. Rest assure that what you paid for will work again, but patience and understanding is required while he rewrites all the code and programs required to run what will be the new HD version of PRO.

You are not doing anything wrong. Read some of my previous posts over the last 2-3 pages and you can still use the dock, and create the icons but they will not be high rez. I am also using Iconoclasm to get five columns, thanks to a previous poster although you will have to pay for it.

You all can get the look without the widgets for now...I have attached two screenies of how mine looks until winterboard and PRO are upgraded for the new iSO4 and iPhone4.

If you have questions, please ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. I am trying to answer all that I can so that TV can focus on rewriting the theme. Please be understanding, patient and considerate...it will come!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-04)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Mesmo, WeatherSB does not work in iSO4 or iPhone 4. Apple rewrote the program and many jailbreak themes such as winterboard have not been updated because a jailbreak was just released 2 two days ago.

It is not your firewall or anything else other then a completely different platform that has to have all themes, programs, and code rewritten.

Toy is aware of this and is working as reasonably hard and fast as he can to make it compatible with the new iSO and iPhone4. He was only able to start two days ago because of the new jailbreak release. Rest assure that what you paid for will work again, but patience and understanding is required while he rewrites all the code and programs required to run what will be the new HD version of PRO.

You are not doing anything wrong. Read some of my previous posts over the last 2-3 pages and you can still use the dock, and create the icons but they will not be high rez. I am also using Iconoclasm to get five columns, thanks to a previous poster although you will have to pay for it.

You all can get the look without the widgets for now...I have attached two screenies of how mine looks until winterboard and PRO are upgraded for the new iSO4 and iPhone4.

If you have questions, please ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. I am trying to answer all that I can so that TV can focus on rewriting the theme. Please be understanding, patient and considerate...it will come!
    No problem, i just didnt no if it was because of the iphone 4 and iOS4 or i screwed up lol. oddly though the five row column dock works for me still despite many people saying it doesnt. just got the blackish halo around the icon but already read up on that so no worries thx for the info though .

Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast