Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Cory...where are you finding the glass orb "enter button" on your lockscreen? Its in Tv's pics of the theme as well but its not one of the 4 included sliders.. am I missing something? I would so much rather have a push to enter than that slide..

It's just the default slider that comes with the theme. Disable all the sliders and you should be left with the enter button. It's not exactly a push to enter button though. You still have to slide your finger across the width of the button.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Great theme man.
    thanks..I'm assuming u got everything squared away as far as installing???

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Hey Tov,

How are updates for the theme going to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing Jimmy. But was afraid of what the answer might be. Hopefully people who've already bought the theme directly from TV will somehow still be able to easily keep it up to date. Does RYP or Cydia have a redeem code option or something like that? Will TV manually send the updates to everyone who's purchased the theme? Or are we all screwed and will have to buy the theme again once it's officially released in order to get the updates? I'd buy it again I guess if I had to....
    I'm hoping there will be some sort of 'redeem code' option similar to the apple app store, for those who donated so u won't have to buy it again...but, for now I have record of everyone who has donated and I will send manual updates if need be...

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I very much doubt that Jay has not responded to you. I will check with him right now on IRC and report back. He is unbelievably responsive. Two months - no answer? I call BS on that.

hmmmm...I'm still waiting armadillo...???!?!?!?!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-21 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote from armadillo
    I very much doubt that Jay has not responded to you. I will check with him right now on IRC and report back. He is unbelievably responsive. Two months - no answer? I call BS on that.

hmmmm...I'm still waiting armadillo...???!?!?!?!

Lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

first off. love the theme.
    one question. i love your icons, but if I make a category, i want to figure out a way to keep the glass orb color icons inside a category.
    this is hard cuz i already tried going into the folder and changing the "iTunesArtwork" file to the new orb one and it didnt follow into the category.

then i went into the category itself "madden 10" and found a data folder with the icon in it called "maddenicon.png" and it was the icon on the home screen, but square. so i replaced it with the glass orb color one.

but when i launch "ganmes" the square original one still exists. where the hell am i missing the icon to repalce it so i can use Glass Orb Icons and Categories at the same time!??!

Googled and i cant find anyone speaking about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    first off. love the theme.
    one question. i love your icons, but if I make a category, i want to figure out a way to keep the glass orb color icons inside a category.
    this is hard cuz i already tried going into the folder and changing the "iTunesArtwork" file to the new orb one and it didnt follow into the category.

then i went into the category itself "madden 10" and found a data folder with the icon in it called "maddenicon.png" and it was the icon on the home screen, but square. so i replaced it with the glass orb color one.

but when i launch "ganmes" the square original one still exists. where the hell am i missing the icon to repalce it so i can use Glass Orb Icons and Categories at the same time!??!

Googled and i cant find anyone speaking about it.....
    Open up your game folder, look in the lower right corner and select the white "i". Look at the bottom of the screen that opens and select "Icons Theme" Choose the G.O.C. Pro Theme and your icons will change after you re-spring.

Enjoy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

benjiuk (2009-10-19)

Scooby: You just need to go into the settings menu from within categories and change the theme to glass orb. I think that should solve your problem.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks so much!! duh! ive been in there, never paid attention!.....

with that in mind, can i make 5 rows or 5 columns in categories?

or is that coded beyond novice knowledge???

believe it or not, i am running white apple and getting tired of it....
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-09-21 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

suhail77 (2010-07-29)

No thanks required scoob. There's a button for that! I don't think you can change the number of rows in categories. Could be wrong though. Just search for categories in Cydia and see if any mods for it show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardry View Post
    4) Sorry to be a nuisance, but how do I change the font at the top right of the image where the battery percentage is displayed as "99%" so that it is in the same font as the rest of the top line.
    As per [email protected]'s reply, I have not used "FontSwap" on changed any font setting. The battery font only changed when I installed the G.O.C. PRO theme.

How can I change this font back to one that I can read easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardry View Post
    As per [email protected]'s reply, I have not used "FontSwap" on changed any font setting. The battery font only changed when I installed the G.O.C. PRO theme.

How can I change this font back to one that I can read easier.

U will have to navigate to library/themes/GOC PRO.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard...delete all the files that start with Default_Percent, FSO_Percent & Default_PercentLow..there are 33 files total to delete...respring and u should be golden

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jardry (2009-09-22), zippy12 (2009-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

??
    I just tried setting a password on my device and noticed that it was not "orbed" although, in the screen shots of the theme, it is...am I missing something somewhere?

eh...NM... im stupid today..

Thanks

Cory You changed every piece of the PRO theme LOL! Why did even bother to get it? what you have is the orginal theme with your own wallpaper and your own lockscreen. LOL cant figure out why you even got it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmatrow View Post
    The more I look at it, the better I like it. I have decided to send you another donation just because.

Any chance you can make this iPod icon all glowy like you have the ones on the dock. I tried messing with it in photoshop but could never get quite the same effect.

Also if there is any way, if you happen to have a .psd template of the load screens so I could make my own for some other apps would be great.

I have used nothing but glass orb since it came out, you have really outdone yourself this time, worth every penny. Thanks again!!
    Figured you over looked this. Any help would be great. Was post 89.
    Last edited by bmatrow; 2009-09-22 at 04:50 AM. Reason: oops

Quote Originally Posted by bmatrow View Post
    Figured you over looked this. Any help would be great. Was post 89.

my bad!! I will PM the .psd file..and thanks for the extra support ..

EDIT: forgot u can't attach files in PM..attached below
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-22 at 05:45 AM.

Stillbrad: I really just wanted the dialer, calculator, and all the uiimages and stuff.

does everything go under one folder or do i have to put the theme, liveclock, etc into there own folder?

Quote Originally Posted by bufflsu View Post
    does everything go under one folder or do i have to put the theme, liveclock, etc into there own folder?
    Everything goes in library/themes folder on your phone. They all go in their separate folders and you enable each part in winterboard.
    Last edited by bmatrow; 2009-09-22 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ bmatrow..

I swore there was a post w/ u requesting the font for the lockscreens??!! anyway, here it is...
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Donation
    Hey TV,

Just made a donation. Let me know if you got it. TX.

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast