Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

ToyVan

Does your theme - dialer screen work with mivtones (video ringtones ? Thanks

Thanks

I think I have been misunderstanding u until now..sorry! for some reason I thought u were referring to the datewidget w/bosspaper and not the weather widget - I never tested the weather widget for bosspaper compatibility issues...I will look into a solution for this and report back
    Great, let me know once you find something. Many thanks.

Default Call Button
    The call button is unchanged. He is too big for the dock, even in version 2.9. Please fix

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by svebu; 2010-07-22 at 08:38 AM.

Default How to fix icon square shadow
    Thank you for the ios4 support. Here is how to make the icon shadow fit the orb when you tap the icon, instead of having the square shadow. Place IconDarkeningOverlay.png into com.apple.springboard

Here is the link to the file (edited to fix broken link - link now working)
    IconDarkeningOverlay.png
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jt.motox; 2010-07-22 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Link was broken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jt.motox For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-07-22)

the link does not work!

Quote Originally Posted by svebu View Post
    the link does not work!
    Sorry I had forgot to click "Save Changes" to the upload before closing my browser. I fixed the link in my previous post. Here is the link once again.
    IconDarkeningOverlay.png
    Last edited by jt.motox; 2010-07-22 at 09:41 AM.

Thank you. But my problem with the Call button does not solve it.

or I have misunderstood?
    Last edited by svebu; 2010-07-22 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

UPDATE 2.9:
    *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
    *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders
    *Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

iOS4 known issues:
    -Date and weather widgets not working

Quote Originally Posted by kuroigreen View Post
    Hello again toyvan! I wanted to know if it is possible to port the docks from the glass orb color theme? I tried using the green orbed dock but it doesn't fit. Any way around that?
    are u using G.O.C. Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by laxx0015 View Post
    ToyVan

Does your theme - dialer screen work with mivtones (video ringtones ? Thanks

not sure, I have never used mivtones with any of my themes - anyone else know? I guess u could try and see

The call button is unchanged. He is too big for the dock, even in version 2.9. Please fix

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

due to the changes in iOS4 u need to SSH into your device and rename all the stock iPhone apps into your language...respring your device and u should be good to go
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-07-22 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you for your answer. I need a Tutorial please. I do not know what should I do exactly. Can you help me further? Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jt.motox View Post
    Sorry I had forgot to click "Save Changes" to the upload before closing my browser. I fixed the link in my previous post. Here is the link once again.
    IconDarkeningOverlay.png
    thank you for this!

Thank you for your answer. I need a Tutorial please. I do not know what should I do exactly. Can you help me further? Sorry
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/Stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons - find all the stock icons, for example: Weather.png, Calculator.png, Maps.png, Notes.png, Settings.png, Phone.png etc...and rename them into your language, EXACTLY as they appear on your device. Then respring your phone and they should all be "orbed", except for the Phone.png which will be modified to fit correctly on the dock...I hope this helps

i have bought this theme and id3 a while back and when i upgraded to ios4 it says i havnt purchased it i cant remember if it was using that other store that got shutdown and maybe that might of been why

Thank you. I will tested

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    i have bought this theme and id3 a while back and when i upgraded to ios4 it says i havnt purchased it i cant remember if it was using that other store that got shutdown and maybe that might of been why
    Did u originally purchase my theme via Cydia/Appsidy? If so, log on to Rock with the same login information used when you first purchased my themes via Cydia/Appsidy. If you don't have Rock, please install 'RockApp' via Cydia. You should then be able to install the latest, and all future updates, of my theme via Rock...

Thank you. I will tested
    you're welcome..let me know how it works

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Did u originally purchase my theme via Cydia/Appsidy? If so, log on to Rock with the same login information used when you first purchased my themes via Cydia/Appsidy. If you don't have Rock, please install 'RockApp' via Cydia. You should then be able to install the latest, and all future updates, of my theme via Rock...
    okay thanks gonna install rock and give it a try

Phone.png i have found. But the german name for this , where can i find this?

Phone.png i have found. But the german name for this , where can i find this?
    don't u speak german? hahaha! move the phone icon off the dock and onto your springboard and the name should be there in german...

still dont work still says i havnt purchased it

Thanks

Hi TV,

is there any chance to have the iRealSMS app icon similar to the regular SMS icon on the dock? See below images. The iRealSMS app is the one on the right on the first picture attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo3.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hi TV,

is there any chance to have the iRealSMS app icon similar to the regular SMS icon on the dock? See below images. The iRealSMS app is the one on the right on the first picture attached.
    just copy the regular message icon and rename it to iRealSMS

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    don't u speak german? hahaha! move the phone icon off the dock and onto your springboard and the name should be there in german...
    hahahaha ;-)

ok I have now understood! It is. Thank you. Perfect. Honestly, I have your theme over 1 year and I've tested many. There is nothing better! keep it up. But I miss the opportunity to put your own image in the Home Screen.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to svebu For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-07-27)

Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast