Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Thanks

my bad, I misunderstood...u have to replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in the datewidget folder with one of your own. SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Library/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme - then rename the image u want as your background to "Wallpaper.png" and overwrite the existing one...this is also explained in my first post
    Just to confirm, if I replace Wallpaper.png in private/var/stash/Library/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme, I'll be able to see the wallpaper with the Weather Widget in the Springboard? Should I have Weather and Date widget activated in Winterboard?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-07-15 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Just to confirm, if I replace Wallpaper.png in private/var/stash/Library/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme, I'll be able to see the wallpaper with the Weather Widget in the Springboard? Should I have Weather and Date widget activated in Winterboard?

Many thanks.
    yes and yes..make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget' is selected in winterboard if u want to see the datewidget & your own wallpaper - and make sure G.O.C. Bosspaper is NOT selected...

Thanks

What is the role of the "Wallpaper.js" in the G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB.theme folder?

What is the role of the "Wallpaper.js" in the G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB.theme folder?
    I'm not sure, I didn't write it -

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    No problem, thanks a lot for clarifying our concerns.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can you attach the pngs that your version uses? I still can't get the one I am using to look right. Thinking replacing the pngs might work?

Should have saved an original of GOC Pro on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Can you attach the pngs that your version uses? I still can't get the one I am using to look right. Thinking replacing the pngs might work?

Should have saved an original of GOC Pro on my computer.
    sorry, which pngs are u referring to? the weather icons?

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there! I got the "auto create icons" working on iOS4, however the only icon not changing is the one for the folders (apps grouping). Anyone got this problem or know how to solve?

Thanks

I still have problems with the freaking black background despite of applying all possible methods suggested. I think it is something regarding my winterboard. So I'm going to return to Bosspaper to have a wallpaper, but with no weather widget

TV, any possibility of enabling WeatherSB widget on Bosspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Hey there! I got the "auto create icons" working on iOS4, however the only icon not changing is the one for the folders (apps grouping). Anyone got this problem or know how to solve?
    Can you share how you got the "auto create icons" working? inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan84 View Post
    Can you share how you got the "auto create icons" working? inquiring minds want to know.
    Sure, dude!

Create this folder in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create.

/private/var/stash/Themes/theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

You just need to put the "AppIconMask.png" and the "AppIconShadow.png" that was originally in UIImages into this new location. This does not skin the Phone, Contacts, iPod, Mail, Weather, Calendar, Photos, YouTube, Notes, Settings, Clock, Text/SMS. This also doesn't change the quick switcher icons unless you have all your icons themed in the icons folder.

This way all the apps you download either from App Store or Cydia will have the orb as icon.

Got it from a sticky by x| LiB |x here

There's a procedure in this link to auto skin folders, but I don't manage to get it working at all. I would appreciate if anyone could help.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-07-16 at 11:43 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

dolphan84 (2010-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    u need an image named FolderIconBG.png in the springboard folder..I will be addressing this along with other iOS4 fixes in the next update

I still have problems with the freaking black background despite of applying all possible methods suggested. I think it is something regarding my winterboard. So I'm going to return to Bosspaper to have a wallpaper, but with no weather widget

TV, any possibility of enabling WeatherSB widget on Bosspaper?
    Please confirm: Bosspaper is turned off, winterboard enabled is turned OFF within Bosspaper, "user wallpaper" is NOT selected in winterboard...

do u have datewidget enabled and weathersb? u can only use one, not both simultaneously...

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan84 View Post

this will also be addressed in the next update...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Hey there. Been using GOC Pro for probably 6 months now and love it. I also use Bosspaper and have rotating backgrounds which also works very well. I have noticed however that since an upgrade maybe a couple of weeks ago that whenever I use the Dimming function in bosspaper (to dim the backgrounds a bit) it is now actually dimming the date widget instead. Anyone know what is going on here?

Cheers

Thanks

u need an image named FolderIconBG.png in the springboard folder..I will be addressing this along with other iOS4 fixes in the next update
    Thanks a bunch, man!
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-07-17 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks

Please confirm: Bosspaper is turned off, winterboard enabled is turned OFF within Bosspaper, "user wallpaper" is NOT selected in winterboard...

do u have datewidget enabled and weathersb? u can only use one, not both simultaneously...
    TV, yes, I have everything you mentioned above but still not working consistently since sometimes when I restart iphone the wallpaper + weather widget appears but as soon as I respring, the black background comes back.

If I activate bosspaper, I have no problem by choosing and displaying wallpaper/background after respring or reboot. That's why I'd like to see the possibility of having weather widget working on bosspaper at the same time.
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-07-18 at 11:05 PM.

ToyVan I use categories to put my apps in it but I think the apps in the folders should be orbed but i Don't know cause my friend said that the apps should be orbed and themed as if it were not in the folders. Can you please tell me what to do if I want it to be orbed or just tell me if my friend is wrong.
    Thank you
    - sincerely number one customer

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

The easiest way I found to fix your dilemma was to pull all of my apps out of folders, delete the folders, and wipe the catch, then ensure everything is orbed prior to putting it in categories folders. This worked so well that when I restored by backup onto my new i4, the web apps remained orbed. They are the only icons on my new iPhone that have the orb until a jailbreak is released.

Hope that helps, and there may be other ways to accomplish this.

TV, yes, I have everything you mentioned above but still not working consistently since sometimes when I restart iphone the wallpaper + weather widget appears but as soon as I respring, the black background comes back.

If I activate bosspaper, I have no problem by choosing and displaying wallpaper/background after respring or reboot. That's why I'd like to see the possibility of having weather widget working on bosspaper at the same time.
    I think I have been misunderstanding u until now..sorry! for some reason I thought u were referring to the datewidget w/bosspaper and not the weather widget - I never tested the weather widget for bosspaper compatibility issues...I will look into a solution for this and report back

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    ToyVan I use categories to put my apps in it but I think the apps in the folders should be orbed but i Don't know cause my friend said that the apps should be orbed and themed as if it were not in the folders. Can you please tell me what to do if I want it to be orbed or just tell me if my friend is wrong.
    Thank you
    - sincerely number one customer

unfortunately the free version of categories does not display auto-created icons inside each created folder. However, the Paid version of categories, CategoriesSB, does..so, u will need to get CategoriesSB

Hello again toyvan! I wanted to know if it is possible to port the docks from the glass orb color theme? I tried using the green orbed dock but it doesn't fit. Any way around that?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Hey there. Been using GOC Pro for probably 6 months now and love it. I also use Bosspaper and have rotating backgrounds which also works very well. I have noticed however that since an upgrade maybe a couple of weeks ago that whenever I use the Dimming function in bosspaper (to dim the backgrounds a bit) it is now actually dimming the date widget instead. Anyone know what is going on here?

Cheers
    Anyone able to help with this one? When I used to use the dimmer only the background pics used to dim, now it is the G.O.C. Pro date widget.

Thanks.

Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast