Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

sorry rebraun I was refering to 0111010000011110001110101

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Is it possible to port the screen that pops up for selecting 'Messages', for a BiteSMS loading screen?

and as a subset of the question, is it possible to have a Dock Icon and an Orb Icon exist for the same app (BiteSMS).... got the icons... BiteSMS dock icon in dock, but I also wish to have an Orb icon on a page, i.e., bitesms.png and 1bitesms.png

thanks
    richard
    You can't have 2 icons with the exact same name on springboard, however maybe u can rename one by using that rename app found on Rock or Cydia..never used it, but might work -

As far as your first question, do u mean having a custom G.O.C. Pro loading screen, but for one that appears when u open biteSMS?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

zigotor (2010-05-16)

Hi,
    How can i enable numeric battery when py phone is on charge please?
    Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ [email protected]

I was wondering if I could use the exact same loading screen as when you press the native message icon for biteSMS, not a custom screen when loading biteSMS. There seems to be a pause when you press biteSMS, about the same amount of time as when you press the native app where the GOC Pro loading screen shows. Just wondering if the same file can magically be placed in some folder to accomplish the same result, and if so, where it might be located or called. It'd be nice, no? I see you use biteSMS, or did at one time from some of your thumbs, too

regards
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-05-15 at 09:06 PM.

@ [email protected]

I was wondering if I could use the exact same loading screen as when you press the native message icon for biteSMS, not a custom screen when loading biteSMS. There seems to be a pause when you press biteSMS, about the same amount of time as when you press the native app where the GOC Pro loading screen shows. Just wondering if the same file can magically be placed in some folder to accomplish the same result, and if so, where it might be located or called. It'd be nice, no? I see you use biteSMS, or did at one time from some of your thumbs, too

regards
    I am sorry, but am unable to answer your question. I have never used biteSMS and do not even know what it is. I only use the sms app that is native to the iPhone. I have modified the graphics for my version of sms, but that is all I have done. Toy or another contributor that uses biteSMS may be able to answer your question when they come on.

Good Luck

[email protected] i got the both app (GOC & GOC Pro)
    Witch file(s) will i transfer to witch app ?
    Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

@ [email protected]

regards
    SSH into the theme and there will be a folder labeled Folders. Inside there will be a separate folder labeled Messages.app copy that folder and label biteSMS.app. If there is already a biteSMS.app folder just copy and paste the Default.png from the Messages folder. Make sense?
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-15 at 11:08 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

rebraun (2010-05-15)

Thanks

@mob87

Makes perfect sense!! It wouldn't have about a week ago, but now I know my way around and feel extremely comfortable.

I can also now gloat at ATT. On Wednesday I took my phone into one of their stores very early morning with a bricked iphone. I was told it was worthless. I had already been trying to fix it all night. I went home, took a breath, googled alot, and 6 hours later had my phone restored together with all my settings and apps. Poof! I am a super magician now (I used to only be a novice).

Quote Originally Posted by zigotor View Post
    [email protected] i got the both app (GOC & GOC Pro)
    Witch file(s) will i transfer to witch app ?
    Thanks
    In the bundles folder just make a copy to your desktop of the com.apple.springboard from GOC. When you open it, you will see the batter w/# .png's. These images will be put in the same folder of PRO...Do NOT rename them. Also recommend you make a copy of the PRO folder in case you want to go back to the no numbers.

Hope that helps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

zigotor (2010-05-16)

Thanks [email protected] it works great !

Quote Originally Posted by zigotor View Post
    Thanks [email protected] it works great !
    Your welcome, glad I was able to help you!

Thanks

Default G.O.C. Pro observations
    Having just jailbroken my iphone not even 2 weeks ago, it was a nice learning curve to get up to speed, and this particular theme was my 'learning experience' for starting my personalization process. I was not disappointed at all with the support of the author and other users here on the forum, and especially the database of icons and such to choose from, not only online here at the forum, but also TV's database setup.

I was also surprised that all but 2 of my cydia/rock apps were also taken care of except for SBSchedule and SysInfoPlus, those of which I will request on the other forum when I can get around to it.

The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that the loading screens I found from various authors on the website (like biteSMS, etc) were too fuzzy and pixilated for my taste, once SSHd in, nothing against the authors I assure you, maybe I was wrong dragging the png image to my desktop then placing in the proper place on the iphone.

At any rate, just wanted to say thanks for all the reading material and help I sifted through on this thread, as well as the Glass Orb Icon thread....

regards
    richard

hey rich! wow that's a cool message! lol

and i must agree about the kind of support u get around here. it's really great and a cool place u can fall back upon for advice and tips! I second u to the thanks u gave to the fellow members and mods and themers. least we ppl could do is lend a little hand around these threads if we could or even post screenshots or hand out personal experience with problems or solutions we have eh?

and about ur loading screens being fuzzy I had that happen to me once to and I'm thinking it's about the size of the image. as u enlarge it u gotta enhance the pixel ratio I guess. and if it's from a picture uploaded here it's always wise to right click on the image then select open in a new tab/window then save it from there. then you'll get the proper size.,

have a good one then!

Toyvan,

I have both of your themes. I had the GOC Pro for a long time and lately I just started using the iTopSB. I love them both. They are very stable and reliable compare to other themes IMHO. I’m thinking on combining 2 of your themes for my personal use. Do you by any chance still have the psd file for the GOC pro dock? I want to use the GOC Pro dock but move the phone icon to the left corner and create a vertical dock to be used with iTopSB.

Thanks and again, I love your themes.

Thanks

Default Lost my 'Sync in Progress' battery display (text only)
    Hopefully someone can direct me to where the standard images for the 'Sync in Progress' battery screen should be when plugging in my iPhone. Don't quite know what happened on a reboot. G.O.C. Pro doesn't override anything does it? Sync in Progress shows up but the battery display is gone.

regards
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by Viernes View Post
    Toyvan,

I have both of your themes. I had the GOC Pro for a long time and lately I just started using the iTopSB. I love them both. They are very stable and reliable compare to other themes IMHO. I’m thinking on combining 2 of your themes for my personal use. Do you by any chance still have the psd file for the GOC pro dock? I want to use the GOC Pro dock but move the phone icon to the left corner and create a vertical dock to be used with iTopSB.

Thanks and again, I love your themes.

unfortunately, I don't give out the psd of my work, only for creating icons - hopefully u understand

Hopefully someone can direct me to where the standard images for the 'Sync in Progress' battery screen should be when plugging in my iPhone. Don't quite know what happened on a reboot. G.O.C. Pro doesn't override anything does it? Sync in Progress shows up but the battery display is gone.

regards
    richard

all the battery images are found here:

private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

the files are 'BatteryBGxx.png' 1-17....

=======================================
    small update..
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-19 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default SBSettings Dock with Glass Orb Color Theme/G.O.C Pro
    As can be shown by the screen shot I have selected the Glass Orb Color Theme for SBSettings. I've SSH'd into /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Theme/Glass Orb Color.

I've been able to fix to my liking the biteSMS toggle (SMS Alerts), and got My3G to work properly also (off at present, so no icon showing).

The problem I'm having is with the Dock icons. 'Categories' was taken care of when it was installed, but when I've placed 'Skype' in the SBSettings Dock, it come up with the icon you see in the thumbnail. I know it's too big anyway, but at least it should be orbed, as it is on the page where it was located before I docked it.

I guess what I really need is a dock icon that is orbed to be the correct size, which basically means that this tread is posted in the wrong place.

Perhaps you can tell me where to SSH to these stored dock icons and I can go from there. Can't seem to locate these sbsettings dock icons in the hierarchy.

regards,
    richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

As can be shown by the screen shot I have selected the Glass Orb Color Theme for SBSettings. I've SSH'd into /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Theme/Glass Orb Color.

I've been able to fix to my liking the biteSMS toggle (SMS Alerts), and got My3G to work properly also (off at present, so no icon showing).

The problem I'm having is with the Dock icons. 'Categories' was taken care of when it was installed, but when I've placed 'Skype' in the SBSettings Dock, it come up with the icon you see in the thumbnail. I know it's too big anyway, but at least it should be orbed, as it is on the page where it was located before I docked it.

I guess what I really need is a dock icon that is orbed to be the correct size, which basically means that this tread is posted in the wrong place.

Perhaps you can tell me where to SSH to these stored dock icons and I can go from there. Can't seem to locate these sbsettings dock icons in the hierarchy.

regards,
    richard
    If the icons are "orbed" on your springboard, then they should automatically appear "orbed" when placed in the sbsettings dock - Try running iWipeCache and see if this resolves the icon...

EDIT: Sorry, I was wrong. The auto-created icons from the app store, which includes "skype", will not show up in the sbsettings dock - the actual icon has to be in the theme's 'Icons' folder..easy fix is to search the online database for the icon u need and ssh it in...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-19 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks

I tried that. I also thought maybe I had discovered a new feature, in that I docked Skype on SBSettings while it was contained in a categories folder. I removed the skype dock icon, removed skype itself from a folder to an orbed icon on a page, used iwipecache, then docked Skype on SBSettings again and have the same result.

Also, as an aside, once I get this issue resolved, can I use the program "Shrink" to actually shrink an orbed icon down some? Very cool if so.

Can you tell me where all these SBSetting dock icons are located?

thanks.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-05-19 at 07:20 PM.

Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast