Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

It wont show as a toggle option, it places the icon under the SP Dock icon. Hit the dock icon and another window will open and your Categories icon will be there.

I uninstalled Categories before I purchased CategoriesSB. More then likely it reinstalls Categories when it installs SB. Would make total sense so would just accept whatever it does when you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Hey tov does this work with the iPad?
    I haven't optimized for iPad...I need to get me one first

Quote Originally Posted by akiralee View Post
    thx for your sharing

its free???wherer is the download link?

anyway thx again
    $1.99 via Rock..install 'RockApp' via Cydia...

Quote Originally Posted by aceross23 View Post
    pls make a way to install this theme using the pc..it's impossible to download the theme on rock!!!! been trying for 3 days now! about to give up...willing to support your work but pls..make it possible to install via pc using the iphonebrowser or something.....
    Send me a PM and I'll give u instructions on how to get a download link for manual install...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It wont show as a toggle option, it places the icon under the SP Dock icon. Hit the dock icon and another window will open and your Categories icon will be there.

I uninstalled Categories before I purchased CategoriesSB. More then likely it reinstalls Categories when it installs SB. Would make total sense so would just accept whatever it does when you install it.
    I first need to tell you that I am not dumb. CategoriesSB is an enhancement to Categores, so both of them are installed. I can only find the icon for Categories. There is no dock icon to hit to expose the CategoriesSB icon. I see the screen shot in the help file on Cydia for the CategoriesSB to expose the dock window, but I can't find it. I do need to tell you again that I am not dumb. :-)

thanks
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    I first need to tell you that I am not dumb. CategoriesSB is an enhancement to Categores, so both of them are installed. I can only find the icon for Categories. There is no dock icon to hit to expose the CategoriesSB icon. I see the screen shot in the help file on Cydia for the CategoriesSB to expose the dock window, but I can't find it. I do need to tell you again that I am not dumb. :-)

thanks
    richard
    when u install CategoriesSB it replaces Categories, so there is only one "Categories" icon - Open categories, go to manage folders, press 'edit' and then the far right arrow..u will now see all the available folder options, including the option to turn the dock icons off or on when inside any given folder...cheers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

iMirko (2010-06-10)

Thanks

thanks
    richard
    First of all Richard, you do not need to be so sensitive. I never, in any way shape or form insinuated that you were any type of person. My only intent was to inform you what I did and how my system was working for me. I do not know you at all and therefore do not know what level of knowledge you know or do not know. I attempted to answer your questions in a way that pertained to my experience in the way that I used it in hopes you could gain something from it to answer your own questions.

I have taken some screen shots of my phone and circled the two icons that open up categories for me. Please use if you can and disregard if not. I will not attempt to go any farther here as I do not want to offend you anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png   -002.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

rebraun (2010-05-11)

Thanks

Certainly no offense taken!! I'm not sensitive, and much appreciate your assistance. It turns out that I've had it correct all along, but was not used to the language at first here. I'm actually quite excited to come along and find this theme just a few days ago, along with jailbreaking only last week for the first time with Spirit. Heretofore, I have not been able to because of the teathering issue. I would not have found GOC had I not installed Rock. I've purchased several other themes but to ultimately find disappointments in them in one form or the other. I'm just as app crazy on Cydia and Rock as I am in the Apple Store, and have spent over $50 already on some 'stuff' in just a few days. I should have an allowance, but I'm too old for that... :-)

regards,
    Richard

I'm trying to run the BossPaper Widget without the DateWidget active. Whether or not I have the DateWidget selected it shows up on my pages when I activate the BossPaper Widget. I have the BossPaper Widget above the Pro Theme Widget selected, but I don't have the DateWidget selected. You still have to have the BossPaper Widget above the DateWidget to get the BossPaper Widget to work (if selected), even though I don't have the DateWidget selected.

I just want to have BossPaper active without the DateWidget active (and it is NOT selected).

I do know how to properly set up the DateWidget if I wished to use it. I actually would if I could only have the DateWidget be displayed on only the Home Page, and not the other 8 or so pages I have.

Thank you
    Richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-05-11 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just want to have BossPaper active without the DateWidget active (and it is NOT selected).

I do know how to properly set up the DateWidget if I wished to use it. I actually would if I could only have the DateWidget be displayed on only the Home Page, and not the other 8 or so pages I have.

Thank you
    Richard
    just unselect 'G.O.C. PRO_BossPaper' via WinterBoard and u can use Bosspaper as expected....the 'G.O.C. PRO_BossPaper' option is only for use when using the 'G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget'...

Thanks

That's a lot of real estate to use for 10 pages... 40 blocks, at least for me. I'd rather see the date show up squeezed in between the page dots and the dock in small font. For me, it wouldn't be so bad if the weather widget would only show on the home page. Having it below the page dots saves so much real estate, and still shows on each page along with the dock and the page dots.

regards,
    richard

That's a lot of real estate to use for 10 pages... 40 blocks, at least for me. I'd rather see the date show up squeezed in between the page dots and the dock in small font. For me, it wouldn't be so bad if the weather widget would only show on the home page. Having it below the page dots saves so much real estate, and still shows on each page along with the dock and the page dots.

regards,
    richard
    well, if you're a minimalist like me, use categories folders and make your theme a one page layout..then u can have everything on one springboard page, apps, datewidget etc. - I've already made custom icons for certain folders, but if u make a folder and it doesn't get orbed just let me know and I will make icons for them so your theme stays complete

Unhappy G.O.C. not working at all

I've done the following, but the theme never takes effect:
    - installed GOC Pro
    - respring
    - deleted icon caches
    - enabled GOC in winterboard
    - repring
    - deleted icon caches
    - turned off all other themes in winterboard
    - respring
    - disabled GOC in winterboard
    - respring
    - deleted icon caches
    - enabled GOC in winterboard
    - respring
    - deleted icon caches
    - reboot

Nothing ever look Glass Orb-ish. I always get my standard icons.... so I've gone back to good 'ol Glass Orb Color (non-PRO) which works very well.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by 01000111; 2010-05-13 at 07:56 PM.

enable summerboard

summerboard IS enabled. Without it, the non-PRO version wouldn't work either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 01000111 View Post
    summerboard IS enabled. Without it, the non-PRO version wouldn't work either.
    Uninstall and reinstall again. Then make sure that it is the bottom theme selected in Winterboard. Insure that all other themes that you are using are above G.O.C. Pro and that Pro is the bottom check marked.

This should fix your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Uninstall and reinstall again. Then make sure that it is the bottom theme selected in Winterboard. Insure that all other themes that you are using are above G.O.C. Pro and that Pro is the bottom check marked.

This should fix your issue.
    Sadly, no. I uninstalled the non-PRO version. Turned off all themes in winterboard and disabled SmartScreen and vWallpaper. Then re-installed GOC-pro, deleted the icon caches, moved GOC-pro to the bottom of the list in winterboard, enabled only GOC-pro in winterboard. Respring... nothing. Just basic icons, no GOCification.

The non-PRO version worked pretty well. Most icons looked great and with my fireworks vwallpaper, but I'd like to get pro working.

Any other suggestions?

Sadly, no. I uninstalled the non-PRO version. Turned off all themes in winterboard and disabled SmartScreen and vWallpaper. Then re-installed GOC-pro, deleted the icon caches, moved GOC-pro to the bottom of the list in winterboard, enabled only GOC-pro in winterboard. Respring... nothing. Just basic icons, no GOCification.

The non-PRO version worked pretty well. Most icons looked great and with my fireworks vwallpaper, but I'd like to get pro working.

Any other suggestions?
    I'm sorry, I know this must be frustrating..believe me, it's frustrating for me too! It is very hard to troubleshoot something that we can't duplicate..there are so many 3rd party apps out there that could be possible the culprit, so we can only suggest what we already have - I thought maybe it was because u have a first gen iPhone, but then I have a first-gen with the latest firmware that I test my themes on, and I have no problems - here's a long shot, but try resetting your network settings, but be forewarned that this will erase all your mail and wifi settings...

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    - here's a long shot, but try resetting your network settings, but be forewarned that this will erase all your mail and wifi settings...
    Pass, but thanks anyway. I understand the difficulty of trying to do a remote debug. Ah well... perhaps I'll give the iNav theme a try.

Cheers!

Pass, but thanks anyway. I understand the difficulty of trying to do a remote debug. Ah well... perhaps I'll give the iNav theme a try.

Cheers!
    I guess I should have been more specific...it will reset your mail and wifi settings to default, but u can set it up again ...

iNav theme is cool - if it's any consolation, I'd be more than happy to activate a promo license for iD3 or iTopSB via Rock..let me know...

Thanks

Default Loading Messages screen for BiteSMS
    Is it possible to port the screen that pops up for selecting 'Messages', for a BiteSMS loading screen?

and as a subset of the question, is it possible to have a Dock Icon and an Orb Icon exist for the same app (BiteSMS).... got the icons... BiteSMS dock icon in dock, but I also wish to have an Orb icon on a page, i.e., bitesms.png and 1bitesms.png

thanks
    richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-05-14 at 05:37 PM. Reason: additional material

@011100101010101010

lol a question if u don't mind dude.., where did u get the pro theme via..?

Thanks

Are you referring to me? Hopefully you got your G.O.C. Pro Theme the same place that I did, at RYP.

regards

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast