Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hello Toyvan i need help with my folders
    i use categories and when i put my apps in the folders only some of the apps are auto craeted into the glass orb icon. The rest are the regular square icons.
    Please tell me how to fix this so that i can have all my apps in the folders into glass orb icons
    First, you need to open one of your folders and look for the little "I" icon in the lower right hand corner. Select it and reselect Icon Theme as G.O.C. Pro...Respring

This should change all of your icons. If not, then you will have to take all of your icons out of the folder and follow the instructions in post 1 to clean out your icon database and then the auto creator will kick in.

The only ones that will not auto convert are cydia/RYP apps.

Hope this helps, Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hello Toyvan i need help with my folders
    i use categories and when i put my apps in the folders only some of the apps are auto craeted into the glass orb icon. The rest are the regular square icons.
    Please tell me how to fix this so that i can have all my apps in the folders into glass orb icons

u need the latest version of Categories..CategoriesSB

Default Enter Button
    Is there any way to change or delete the enter button on the lockscreen?

sure racer..! go to winterboard and select a different GOC slider and make sure it's above the GOC Pro line. then the tap to enter would be replaced by the slide to enter.

Default Enter Button
    Im sorry I should have explained myself better. Is there anyway to completely delete the enter button on the lockscreen and use my own slider. I have a custom slider that I want to use with your theme rather than the four sliders that come with the theme. What exact file would I have to alter in order to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by racerX101 View Post
    Im sorry I should have explained myself better. Is there anyway to completely delete the enter button on the lockscreen and use my own slider. I have a custom slider that I want to use with your theme rather than the four sliders that come with the theme. What exact file would I have to alter in order to do this?
    Just copy & paste 'G.O.C. Slider1.theme' to your desktop and then go into Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder and those are all the files u need in order to create your own slider. After that, just you can rename the 'G.O.C. Slider1.theme' to something else and SSH it back into your device and select it in winterboard...make sure u move it above the 'G.O.C. Pro' option first..

Any chance we can get a small Opera Mini icon for the dock and a standard one for Safari?

Wow, if I had a jailbroken device, I would pay for this sort of theme

Quote Originally Posted by Neuge View Post
    Any chance we can get a small Opera Mini icon for the dock and a standard one for Safari?
    yea, I'll make one soon...u can find the springboard safari icon in the online database(link in first post)...It is in the Icons_1 folder named '1Safari.png'...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_x View Post
    Wow, if I had a jailbroken device, I would pay for this sort of theme

it's never too late to jump on the jailbreak train..toot toot!

Hi all,
    I just upgraded to GOC Pro 2.4 and IMO the new iPod skin doesn't come up to the quality of the rest of the theme.
    The 'scrubber' slider overlaps the top of the song/album graphic and doesn't go away when tapping the graphic.
    I like to see the album graphic unimpeded.
    Can the other controls be moved closer together and the graphic moved down a bit and the scrubber moved up a bit so there is no overlap? Or can this particular difference be downgraded to the previous version?
    Thanks,
    Greg

I don't do themes. They are typically silly, noisy, and basically just thrown together so you can show off that your phone is different...

I now do themes. This isn't just something different, it's borderline a work of art. I was just browsing at different things and, keeping an open mind, I took a look and was immediately impressed. I figured, two bucks, what the hell I'll download it and then probably delete it like I did the last time I looked at a theme (the last one was on a trial basis that didn't last 10 minutes).

My iphone is a completely different animal now. I have gotten so hooked on tailoring this thing to looking, IMO, absolutely awesome. I burnt my whole day following the tutorial so that I could make my own orbs in photoshop. I'm not great at it but after messing around with different things every orb I have looks really good. Even made some orbs for my SSB settings that didn't have anything yet such as OpenVPN and Veency.

Even the wallpaper of this theme changed my mind about wallpapers and now I have about 30 switching underneath bosspaper that follow along that subtle, abstract approach that doesn't detract from these awesome looking orbs.

Best two bucks I've spent on the iphone (or anything else for that matter). My son (who had his iPod touch "tricked" out with some lame theme) was blown away. Everyone that sees this thing is absolutely amazed.

I know I'm rambling, but I just want to congratulate TV on "the only theme I'll ever need" and the only theme I'd ever put on my phone. Great, great work! :-)

I was probably a bit harsh about other themes, there are some other ones that certainly work and I don't mean to discount the work put into other themes. I just like this one; to each their own...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Hi all,
    I just upgraded to GOC Pro 2.4 and IMO the new iPod skin doesn't come up to the quality of the rest of the theme.
    The 'scrubber' slider overlaps the top of the song/album graphic and doesn't go away when tapping the graphic.
    I like to see the album graphic unimpeded.
    Can the other controls be moved closer together and the graphic moved down a bit and the scrubber moved up a bit so there is no overlap? Or can this particular difference be downgraded to the previous version?
    Thanks,
    Greg

if you're familiar with SSH u can manually delete the files...SSH into ur device and navigate to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer
    and delete the following 2 files: NowPlayingBottomOverlay.png & NowPlayingTopOverlay.png - Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Shart View Post
    I don't do themes. They are typically silly, noisy, and basically just thrown together so you can show off that your phone is different...

I now do themes. This isn't just something different, it's borderline a work of art. I was just browsing at different things and, keeping an open mind, I took a look and was immediately impressed. I figured, two bucks, what the hell I'll download it and then probably delete it like I did the last time I looked at a theme (the last one was on a trial basis that didn't last 10 minutes).

My iphone is a completely different animal now. I have gotten so hooked on tailoring this thing to looking, IMO, absolutely awesome. I burnt my whole day following the tutorial so that I could make my own orbs in photoshop. I'm not great at it but after messing around with different things every orb I have looks really good. Even made some orbs for my SSB settings that didn't have anything yet such as OpenVPN and Veency.

Even the wallpaper of this theme changed my mind about wallpapers and now I have about 30 switching underneath bosspaper that follow along that subtle, abstract approach that doesn't detract from these awesome looking orbs.

Best two bucks I've spent on the iphone (or anything else for that matter). My son (who had his iPod touch "tricked" out with some lame theme) was blown away. Everyone that sees this thing is absolutely amazed.

I know I'm rambling, but I just want to congratulate TV on "the only theme I'll ever need" and the only theme I'd ever put on my phone. Great, great work! :-)
    Welcome to the best community around and thank YOU for supporting my work and for the rave review - Cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-04-19 at 08:18 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Gregatgmail (2010-04-20)

[QUOTE=toyvan;5205641]
    if you're familiar with SSH u can manually delete the files...SSH into ur device and navigate to:
    and delete the following 2 files: NowPlayingBottomOverlay.png & NowPlayingTopOverlay.png - Hope this helps...

Thanks, that works a treat!
    I'm not great with SSH but DiskAid on my Mac makes it a breeze.

I also added some aqua colour to the numbers on the 'phone diallers to make them stand out a bit more from the rest of the black and white.

Greg
    ps--I haven't seen any other theme that comes close.

[quote=Gregatgmail;5206700]
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Thanks, that works a treat!
    I'm not great with SSH but DiskAid on my Mac makes it a breeze.

I also added some aqua colour to the numbers on the 'phone diallers to make them stand out a bit more from the rest of the black and white.

Greg
    ps--I haven't seen any other theme that comes close.
    Glad u go it all sorted out

Quick question, I installed fake about screens and after editing it I went back to homescreen and 1/3 of my apps and all my dock icons are back to the default style. I have unchecked the goc pro theme and rechecked it and then deleted the two files with ifile needed to auto create the orb icons but still change. Any clue?

Thanks

So sorry if this has been covered before, i read through dozens of pages here and find "similar" questions but still no answer thats working here for me..

I pretty new to this as only first JB last week, loving the theme very much, just got a problem with some of my Categories Folders (yes i am using CategoriesSB also) i got 7 category folders setup, 3 of them have "orbed" just fine into nice orb icons (named games / media / utilities), The other four folders are still ugly square folders (named office / work / sky / setups). How can i get these four problem folders fixed please? Somebody posted about going into folder and hitting the "I" button, but i dont see any?
    Also everything inside the folders is orbed just fine, its four of the folders themselves thats stick ugly and square.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Quick question, I installed fake about screens and after editing it I went back to homescreen and 1/3 of my apps and all my dock icons are back to the default style. I have unchecked the goc pro theme and rechecked it and then deleted the two files with ifile needed to auto create the orb icons but still change. Any clue?
    try reinstalling G.O.C. Pro...

Quote Originally Posted by Euromir View Post
    So sorry if this has been covered before, i read through dozens of pages here and find "similar" questions but still no answer thats working here for me..

I pretty new to this as only first JB last week, loving the theme very much, just got a problem with some of my Categories Folders (yes i am using CategoriesSB also) i got 7 category folders setup, 3 of them have "orbed" just fine into nice orb icons (named games / media / utilities), The other four folders are still ugly square folders (named office / work / sky / setups). How can i get these four problem folders fixed please? Somebody posted about going into folder and hitting the "I" button, but i dont see any?
    Also everything inside the folders is orbed just fine, its four of the folders themselves thats stick ugly and square.
    custom icons need to be made for the folders u have named 'office', 'work' and 'sky'...these will not auto-create! if you attach some images you would like to be used for these folders then I can create the icons

Thanks

Hi Toyvan

Thanks for that, i am actually thinking maybe as i prefer text labels anyway, that maybe just a blank folder icon if thats possible? Then i would use same blank folder icon (renamed 7 times) for my 7 folders. I know it doesnt sound so pretty, but id be very happy with that.

So maybe a request for an icon of just a blank folder? Thanks

Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast