Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Thanks for info thejetshow. That must of been the time i was reading about it. Now it just seems i need to clear some apps as it appears to go over the 11 pages if i do 3x4.

oh yes.. only a total of 12 pages allowed on 3gs I'm afraid. try the 4 across and 5 down tweak. it works kinda neat and nice with mine.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Or install categories
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Strange. I had 16 pages the other day. I've now only got four. One for each of my catagories. That coupled with Infiniboard works a treat.
    Professional Numptie

Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    Strange. I had 16 pages the other day. I've now only got four. One for each of my catagories. That coupled with Infiniboard works a treat.

are u using categoriesSB? how do u like infiniboard?

Green Apple
    Thanks

To be a hundred percent honest, I'm using infiniboard at the moment 'cause I payed for it. I could take it or leave it!
    But it works fine with both GOC and iD3. Infinidock is bloody good, though. And that works best with iD3. Not so good with GOC, as the first five icons are of a different sort.

I haven't got CategoriesSB. I don't have a clue why I can have extra pages. I can have more than 16 if I want.
    I think LockInfo has something to do with it. Even though I had to delete it. It was a damn nuisance!
    Professional Numptie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to British For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Infinidock is bloody good, though. And that works best with iD3. Not so good with GOC, as the first five icons are of a different sort.
    Agreed. It might be nice to have a mod of GOC Pro that has a "normal" dock of icons...not the large phone and small Safari, Mail, SMS, and Ipod.
    kwickone I.T.H.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

British (2010-03-27)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Agreed. It might be nice to have a mod of GOC Pro that has a "normal" dock of icons...not the large phone and small Safari, Mail, SMS, and Ipod.
    I've already asked for this. But it's good to see I'm not alone.
    Professional Numptie

like what Brit did.. remove the whole dock altogether.

Hey Toyvan, still lovin GOC Pro and the changes you have made. Just one little request on the new the iPod screen you created. The song count as in 1 of 1002 displays right over the orb and as the text is white it makes hard to see text properly. I was wondering if you send me the HTML page so I can go in and change the text colour to say black or what ever looks good. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post

what does a "normal" dock of icons mean? if u mean having icons that are like the springboard icons(orbed), then u can! all u have to do is delete the dock.png and then grab all the dock versions of those icons from the online database...

Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    Hey Toyvan, still lovin GOC Pro and the changes you have made. Just one little request on the new the iPod screen you created. The song count as in 1 of 1002 displays right over the orb and as the text is white it makes hard to see text properly. I was wondering if you send me the HTML page so I can go in and change the text colour to say black or what ever looks good. Thanks in advance.
    I'm not sure what the correct string is to change just the font color for the iPod..let me do some research and I'll get back to u

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh yeah... Silly me.
    What do I need to do again? SSH, that's right... Oh, damn. I can't do that!
    Professional Numptie

u can also use iFile to edit HTML

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

British (2010-03-25)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    u can also use iFile to edit HTML
    Well that'll be usefull. I bought the full version, last night. Could someone show me exactly what to do, please?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

what does a "normal" dock of icons mean? if u mean having icons that are like the springboard icons(orbed), then u can! all u have to do is delete the dock.png and then grab all the dock versions of those icons from the online database...
    So how might I do this,keeping in mind I'll be using iFile?
    Last edited by British; 2010-03-25 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Professional Numptie

lol heh Brit..! I'm sorry but enlighten me again on what u need to be done..? if it's removing the dock it's rather easy..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    lol heh Brit..! I'm sorry but enlighten me again on what u need to be done..? if it's removing the dock it's rather easy..
    I have removed the dock with no problem. What I want is the Mail, Safari, Phone, SMS and iPod icons to look like the rest of the icons
    Professional Numptie

I have removed the dock with no problem. What I want is the Mail, Safari, Phone, SMS and iPod icons to look like the rest of the icons

have u tried using 'iPhone Browser'? it works via a usb connection and doesn't require a wifi/IP address etc...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

have u tried using 'iPhone Browser'? it works via a usb connection and doesn't require a wifi/IP address etc...
    I've tried iPhone Explorer... But never heard of Browser!
    Got a link?
    Professional Numptie

I've tried iPhone Explorer... But never heard of Browser!
    Got a link?
    Downloads - iphonebrowser - Project Hosting on Google Code

ok once the dock is out of the way, now just look into the online database (zumo drive) and look for the mail and safari and messages and iPod orbed icons. should be in folder 1 and named like "1Safari" and "1Mail" with the "1" infront. all u gotta do is play with the names. put a "2" infront of the current Mail and from the "1Mail" take away the "1". do the same for the rest. u can also do all this via iFile. go to var/library/themes/GOC Pro/Icons and u should also see the "1xxxx" icons here. tap the arrow on the right hand side and then tap on the "file name" and u would be able to edit the name. once alls done, don't forget your respring. lucks! MANCHESTER UTD ALL THE WAY!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

British (2010-03-27)

Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast