Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    this will be fixed in the next update, thanks to spiccand who created the files for the frenchies ...if u know how to SSH into ur device u can manually import these two files in:

    private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders/Calculator.app


    All work correctly now!!! thank you very much.

  2. #822
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    I've payed for a few themes recently, but this was my first, and I've returned to it. It's clean and tidy.
    But, just like you have a choice of sliders, could you please give a choice of docks. The reason... I'd like to have a dock without predetermined icons, and the ability to use InfinityDock.
    So what I'm asking is, Dock on or off and dock icons generic or not.
    All this must be for winterboard, though, as I haven't the know how with changing stuff myself.

    Also, will you be working on different widgets? A full month calender might be a nice one!
    Professional Numptie

  3. #823
    @British

    there are a variety of docks on cydia just search for Either glass orb color dock or G.O.C. Pro dock. but for infinitydock I guess you would have to delete the dock file from within the theme itself. the previous page on this thread has a dude asking almost the simillar question as u. if u want to like have a turn on and turn off dock function via winterboard then it's not avaliable. yet.

  4. #824
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Thank you for your reply.
    The fact that the on/off of this nature isn't yet available is precisly why I'm asking... To see if it will be a useable function within Winterboard one day.

    I am very pleased with the look of my phone at this time. I have a solid black background, the date widget has an app either side of. And I have three rows and four columns of apps beneath. A very clean look.
    However, I am wanting the apps in the dock to have the same glass orb look as the rest of my apps, without the hastle of SSHing (God only knows, I've followed the instructions off YouTube and elsewhere, to the letter, and I can't gain access to my phone!)
    I'm not asking for help on this, I'm asking, will ToyVan make this an option? in a future update?
    Professional Numptie

  5. #825
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    The fact that the on/off of this nature isn't yet available is precisly why I'm asking... To see if it will be a useable function within Winterboard one day.

    I am very pleased with the look of my phone at this time. I have a solid black background, the date widget has an app either side of. And I have three rows and four columns of apps beneath. A very clean look.
    However, I am wanting the apps in the dock to have the same glass orb look as the rest of my apps, without the hastle of SSHing (God only knows, I've followed the instructions off YouTube and elsewhere, to the letter, and I can't gain access to my phone!)
    I'm not asking for help on this, I'm asking, will ToyVan make this an option? in a future update?
    British...I think that we can help you easily enough. Just need some info before we can walk you through this step by step. Are you using Mac or PC? Do you have WiFi installed in your home? What ssh program do you have installed on your computer?

    With this info, we can help you get your iPhone and Computer connected.

    Standing by....

  6. #826
    or we can also use ifile to delete the dock .pngs' too right..? this way will not require any ssh-ing.. wanna give it a shot..?

  7. #827
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Why, thank you.
    I am using a HP laptop running Windows Vista. I installed WinSCP, and followed the instructions to the letter on what programs to get, some SSH things from Cydia. Again, as instructed.
    I watched a guide this morning on YouTube which was so increadably clear and complete. Plus the several times I have tried since January following written guides.

    I put in into the Host Name my IP address, which I can get from both my settings on the iPhone, and from SBSettings. I put "root" into the correct field. And finish off with "alpine".
    Each time it tells me that access is denied!
    If I had hair I'd pull it out!

    And yes, I'm using wi-fi. My phone and computer are running on the same.

    Probably more info than you require...
    Professional Numptie

  8. #828
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    Why, thank you.
    I am using a HP laptop running Windows Vista. I installed WinSCP, and followed the instructions to the letter on what programs to get, some SSH things from Cydia. Again, as instructed.
    I watched a guide this morning on YouTube which was so increadably clear and complete. Plus the several times I have tried since January following written guides.

    I put in into the Host Name my IP address, which I can get from both my settings on the iPhone, and from SBSettings. I put "root" into the correct field. And finish off with "alpine".
    Each time it tells me that access is denied!
    If I had hair I'd pull it out!

    And yes, I'm using wi-fi. My phone and computer are running on the same.

    Probably more info than you require...
    Ok, great!....Thanks for providing all of the necessary details. A few things that you need to check in WinSCP is Port number...should be 22 and file protocol should be SFTP, with SCP fallback box CHECK marked.

    If that is all correct, then there are two things that you will need to check, the first and easiest is your windows Firewall. Mine was blocking the port/IP and I had to create an exception to allow it. Second and harder is that your router firewall may be blocking you. You may have to open it and search to see if that port is blocked or restricted. You may have to create an exception to allow port access.

    Hope that helps...Good Luck!

  9. #829
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    These things might be very helpful, only, I don't know how to check them.
    Take a look at my signiture...

    Edit...
    I beleive that the port was set on 22 as default, but in my endeavour I tried different settings.
    Last edited by British; 2010-03-15 at 08:52 AM.
    Professional Numptie

  10. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    I've payed for a few themes recently, but this was my first, and I've returned to it. It's clean and tidy.
    But, just like you have a choice of sliders, could you please give a choice of docks. The reason... I'd like to have a dock without predetermined icons, and the ability to use InfinityDock.
    So what I'm asking is, Dock on or off and dock icons generic or not.
    All this must be for winterboard, though, as I haven't the know how with changing stuff myself.

    Also, will you be working on different widgets? A full month calender might be a nice one!

    Hey there- I'm pretty sure I already replied to your post and asked u to install 'iFile' via rock or cydia..this is a free app and u will be able to delete the necessary files directly from ur device with ease...once u install ifile let me know

  11. #831
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    ...iFile is four dollars!
    Professional Numptie

  12. #832
    there is the free version available. the 4bucks one is the like full version. we just need the promotional version my friend.

  13. #833
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Okay, I've installed iFile UK. What do I do with it? Everything in there seems to be codes.
    Professional Numptie

  14. #834
    ifile uk..?? lol I'm hoping it's the same..! but anyways sorry could u enlighten me again in what u wanna achive with the dock again..?

    what u have to do if u want to remove the dock image is, launch iFile.. at the top left will be like a back button so u just tap that till u are at the / page.. then navigate to "var, on that page.. next page go to /stash/ then go to themes.. then go to /G.O.C. PRO.theme... and delete the dock.png file. (slide on that file and tap the delete button.) Then re-spring.
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-16 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    British (2010-03-16), toyvan (2010-03-16)

  16. #835
    Default icons
    hi all does anyone no were i can get icon that look like this
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    ...iFile is four dollars!


    Quote Originally Posted by andyco40 View Post
    hi all does anyone no were i can get icon that look like this
    thanks
    looks like the icons for the Orbz theme...

  18. #837
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    ifile uk..?? lol I'm hoping it's the same..! but anyways sorry could u enlighten me again in what u wanna achive with the dock again..?

    what u have to do if u want to remove the dock image is, launch iFile.. at the top left will be like a back button so u just tap that till u are at the / page.. then navigate to "var, on that page.. next page go to /stash/ then go to themes.. then go to /G.O.C. PRO.theme... and delete the dock.png file. (slide on that file and tap the delete button.) Then re-spring.
    YOU are a star!
    I have a clear dock! YEAH!!!

    So what's the difference between the four dollar iFile and the iFile that's location specific?
    Professional Numptie

  19. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    YOU are a star!
    I have a clear dock! YEAH!!!

    So what's the difference between the four dollar iFile and the iFile that's location specific?
    glad u got it all sorted out..thanks thetjshow!

    btw, u can find all the docked icon's sprinboard versions in the online database..I believe they are all in the Glass Orb color "Icons_1" folder...

  20. #839
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    glad u got it all sorted out..thanks thetjshow!

    btw, u can find all the docked icon's sprinboard versions in the online database..I believe they are all in the Glass Orb color "Icons_1" folder...
    Which is great, TV. But that's a whole new world for me... I can't SSH my phone, as yet.
    I'd really like those five dock icons to be just like the other GOC apps. Purely and simply because not everyone has the same priorities. For example, I rarely use the phone as a phone, so I wouldn't have that icon in that place...
    Professional Numptie

  21. #840
    u are more than welcome birtish..! and it's the least I could do right Now TV!! helping your thread..!

    @British
    ifile free version has lesser options compared to ifile full version with things like Bluetooth n all that. it's a substitute to ssh but has limitations too! glad I could be help..

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-03-17)

Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •