Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    So that's why all the icons are being made with soft edges? I see. I managed to replace most of the icons, but the iTunes icon can't be changed and is the same small icon used for iPod.

And also, the glass is neither half empty of half full. It's half FILLED. Person who originally made up the phrase obviously didn't know proper English lol.
    I have changed my icons quite easily. I have altered Notes, Voice Notes, Compass and many many others just by using iFunBox and dropping in my own over the top of those created by the Auto function. Works very well. I have also changed 4 of the 5 doc icons and do it every update. Look at my screen shots that have been posted since the release of the update.

My glass is half full...you can have it have filled all you want

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have changed my icons quite easily. I have altered Notes, Voice Notes, Compass and many many others just by using iFunBox and dropping in my own over the top of those created by the Auto function. Works very well. I have also changed 4 of the 5 doc icons and do it every update. Look at my screen shots that have been posted since the release of the update.

My glass is half full...you can have it have filled all you want
    Can you send me your notes icon? I can't find a good one anywhere. I tried using the Windows Vista icon but it didn't look very good.

Thanks

Can you send me your notes icon? I can't find a good one anywhere. I tried using the Windows Vista icon but it didn't look very good.
    It is in the zip file located in post one. I believe it is on page 2 or 3. Toy has asked that icons be posted on the orb thread and not here. If you cant find it then request from that thread please.

Thank You

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It is in the zip file located in post one. I believe it is on page 2 or 3. Toy has asked that icons be posted on the orb thread and not here. If you cant find it then request from that thread please.

Thank You
    Link to thread? lol sorry I can't find anything here really.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Sure. SSH into your phone, navigate to /var/stash/themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme and delete the dock.png file. Then re-spring.

This will remove your dock "image". Your icons will still be the same though...e.g., your phone icon will be larger and the others smaller in the dock. You could probably find/request replacement icons for these items in the orig Glass Orb Color thread.
    I've been trying to SSH my phone to no avail, inspite of my frequent requests to guide me through the process.
    But thank you for your reply anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I like that ToyVan has made the app thing easier. It's a paid theme, so the work should be done. For people like me, no SSH skills, and no computer skills, the iWipe facility is a God send.
    Professional Numptie

Thanks

Link to thread? lol sorry I can't find anything here really.
    I dont know anyway to explain this easier...Go to the VERY FIRST post of this thread and read the instructions ToyVan took all the time to clearly type and instruct. The links are there that refer DIRECTLY to how to request icons, the link to the thread and when you get to THAT thread, Read the FIRST POST again and it will give you the link to the data base file of over 2000 icons. Everything is clearly stated in both threads and easy to locate because it is all in the 1st post of each thread.

Hope this helps, Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Dear ToyVan
    Could you help me I want to change the slider button with a png file i've created but i have a problem where to find the slider Icon
    I've selected the slider 2 in the Winterboard settings

I use SSH to make changes
    Thank for the help
    ssh and navigate to:
    private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    the 2 files u need to replace are 'bottombarknobgray.png' and 'bottmbarknobgreen.png' - this is for the slider on lockscren

So that's why all the icons are being made with soft edges? I see. I managed to replace most of the icons, but the iTunes icon can't be changed and is the same small icon used for iPod.

And also, the glass is neither half empty of half full. It's half FILLED. Person who originally made up the phrase obviously didn't know proper English lol.

make sure u don't have 'G.O.C. Pro_iPod' selected in winterboard...

Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    I've been trying to SSH my phone to no avail, inspite of my frequent requests to guide me through the process.
    But thank you for your reply anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I like that ToyVan has made the app thing easier. It's a paid theme, so the work should be done. For people like me, no SSH skills, and no computer skills, the iWipe facility is a God send.
    install 'iFile' via rock or cydia(it's free), and I'll walk u through the process ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Phony (2010-03-09)

Toy Van
    Thanks a lot for your answer and teh time you invested in al this great stuff
    Phony

hi, have recently purchased this theme but i have a problem when answering a call, i get a 2 different screens come up when the phone rings, 1 screen is new and has 1 button at the bottom the other screen is much more std and has 2 buttons, one which takes the call and the other to decline

i got my girlfriend to call me a few times and it changed between the 2, this seems to be very random

the main gripe though is the newer screen the button dont really do anything, i cant decline a call and unless i swipe i cant answer either

any ideas guys?

apart from that , fantastic theme

cheers
    Last edited by hondavee4; 2010-03-10 at 07:00 PM.

screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0244.png   -img_0245.png  

Quote Originally Posted by hondavee4 View Post
    screenshots
    Hi- and thanks for providing screesnhots..it helps when trying to troubleshoot a problem

In the first screenshot, that is what appears by default when ur phone is locked and u get a call...to answer u simply swipe the 'orb' the same u would as the default lockscreen slider

In the 2nd screenshot that is what shows up by default when ur actively using ur phone and u receive an incoming call..so, everything appears to be working as designed..hope this clears things up..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hi- and thanks for providing screesnhots..it helps when trying to troubleshoot a problem

In the first screenshot, that is what appears by default when ur phone is locked and u get a call...to answer u simply swipe the 'orb' the same u would as the default lockscreen slider

In the 2nd screenshot that is what shows up by default when ur actively using ur phone and u receive an incoming call..so, everything appears to be working as designed..hope this clears things up..cheers!
    thats great thanks,

is there any way i can use screen 2 all the time? sometimes i get a call i want/need to decline

thats great thanks,

is there any way i can use screen 2 all the time? sometimes i get a call i want/need to decline
    unfortunately, no - by default that is how the iPhone is setup...when ur phone is locked and u get a call there is only the option to "slide to answer"..there are no options to cancel or decline(disable my theme and u will see what I mean) -

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

hondavee4 (2010-03-10)

i am indeed a muppet, thats what slider 1-4 is isnt it, have now chosen slider 4 for now

brilliant thanks

i am indeed a muppet, thats what slider 1-4 is isnt it, have now chosen slider 4 for now

brilliant thanks
    which muppet are u? lol ...glad we got it all sorted out!

Hello toyvan, first of all great work! It is a nice theme, but Im having problem with the calculator. When I enter in calculator app, At the begining I can see all the icons correctly, but after a secon, The point icon change to native icon, but only this icon, so I dont like so much this contrast! What can I do? Thanks a lot and excuse my english!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fibilt View Post
    Hello toyvan, first of all great work! It is a nice theme, but Im having problem with the calculator. When I enter in calculator app, At the begining I can see all the icons correctly, but after a secon, The point icon change to native icon, but only this icon, so I dont like so much this contrast! What can I do? Thanks a lot and excuse my english!!!
    Same problem for me...

Quote Originally Posted by HCASOK View Post
    Same problem for me...

I have seen this before, but only on devices in other countries, and I don't know what is causing this - There must be a file that I am missing that is unique to iPhones outside of the U.S. - I will look into this and try to fix this..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I have seen this before, but only on devices in other countries, and I don't know what is causing this - There must be a file that I am missing that is unique to iPhones outside of the U.S. - I will look into this and try to fix this..cheers!
    Ok thanks you for check it!!! I hope to have good news soon jejeje! But if a modify the original png for this icon and replace it for your icon...? is this possible?

Ok thanks you for check it!!! I hope to have good news soon jejeje! But if a modify the original png for this icon and replace it for your icon...? is this possible?

this will be fixed in the next update, thanks to spiccand who created the files for the frenchies ...if u know how to SSH into ur device u can manually import these two files in:

private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders/Calculator.app

Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast