Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #781
    [email protected] on your post above where you showed you screen shot. I wondering how you made the Calender widget bubble smaller. The normal one that is in G.O.C Pro is just slightly to large to allow an extra icon to sit near it it without over lapping where yours appears to be smaller which leaves plenty of room. Is the any way you can change the the way day and date appears. Thanks in advance.

  2. #782
    jardy try tapping on the screen when the music is playing sometimes that makes mine dissapear and then come back

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

    Jardry (2010-03-02)

  4. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    [email protected] on your post above where you showed you screen shot. I wondering how you made the Calender widget bubble smaller. The normal one that is in G.O.C Pro is just slightly to large to allow an extra icon to sit near it it without over lapping where yours appears to be smaller which leaves plenty of room. Is the any way you can change the the way day and date appears. Thanks in advance.
    I have attached my folder that has the edits you see in my post. First thing you need to do is to copy the original folder to your desk top and save it as a backup. Also save a copy of this folder as a backup because whenever there is an update, it will go back to the default.

    Everything you need is in this folder. If you want to change days, dates, font color...open the .html file located in this folder and make your changes. If you compare the original to the mine, you will see how I made the changes. You can google for the color codes or you can go HERE to get them.

    That pretty much sums it up, if you need further help or do not understand, then I recommend you learn a little more about programming, code and how to use ssh. It is really not hard and as long as you keep an original backup, then you can never mess it up. I learned by trial and error using WinSCP so when I tried one code change and it did not have the desired effect, I just undid it and saved. Tried something else and saved then resprung my iPhone. I did this over and over until I got the desired effects and look.

    Good Luck!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    iMirko (2010-06-10), sylvin (2010-03-02)

  6. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by xbins00 View Post
    jardy try tapping on the screen when the music is playing sometimes that makes mine dissapear and then come back
    That worked!!
    It would be interesting to know why it worked and why the orb didn't work initially.

  7. #785
    Thanks [email protected] the date widget replacement worked a treat. Now if I want change the way the day, date displays where in my iphone do I go to change the code. That part confuses me. I will look up the HTML code to what code to use. But to put it I don't know. Or could you give me the code that you use for day, date widget which will keep the month name smaller and I will change the colour to what I want.
    Last edited by sylvin; 2010-03-02 at 02:10 AM.

  8. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    Thanks [email protected] the date widget replacement worked a treat. Now if I want change the way the day, date displays where in my iphone do I go to change the code. That part confuses me. I will look up the HTML code to what code to use. But to put it I don't know. Or could you give me the code that you use for day, date widget which will keep the month name smaller and I will change the colour to what I want.
    The code is already there...again, look at the html file that was in the folder that I gave you and open it up...compare it to the code that came with the theme...you will see that I changed the months, color and position of the date theme. You have the tools now you just need to take the leap.

    Good Luck

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    sylvin (2010-03-02)

  10. #787
    Thanks for your help I have played around and managed to get it all to work. Thanks you were a big big help.

    [email protected] one more question. With date widget the text seem to be at the bottom of the bubble. Is there a way to centre the text vertically within the bubble. Thanks.
    Last edited by sylvin; 2010-03-02 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    Thanks for your help I have played around and managed to get it all to work. Thanks you were a big big help.

    [email protected] one more question. With date widget the text seem to be at the bottom of the bubble. Is there a way to centre the text vertically within the bubble. Thanks.
    Again, its in the html file already in the folder. You just have to find the right line of code and change the location number. To teach you, I want you to search for the line of code and insert a new number, click save, respring and see if you found the right line and typed the right number. If not, you click the little blue undue arrow in WinSCP and undo it, safe and try again. You will never learn if you don't try to find it yourself. It becomes fun when you figure it out and start moving/changing stuff.

    Sure be nice if you guys that we help would click the little gray "Thanks!" button on the bottom of posts that help you....this lets others know that we are reliable and trustworthy when they look at our credentials.

    Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-03-02 at 11:45 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    sylvin (2010-03-02)

  13. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Again, its in the html file already in the folder. You just have to find the right line of code and change the location number. To teach you, I want you to search for the line of code and insert a new number, click save, respring and see if you found the right line and typed the right number. If not, you click the little blue undue arrow in WinSCP and undo it, safe and try again. You will never learn if you don't try to find it yourself. It becomes fun when you figure it out and start moving/changing stuff.

    Sure be nice if you guys that we help would click the little gray "Thanks!" button on the bottom of posts that help you....this lets others know that we are reliable and trustworthy when they look at our credentials.

    Good Luck
    [email protected] you been a great help. I have downloaded WinSCP but don't have the first clue how to use this program. Let alone going in and looking at the code and where to change it. I have never done the code writing thing and have no idea where to start. I have been using a program called iFunBox to transfer file onto my iPhone. Could you give me an idea where to start. I don't mind learning and giving it a go if I new where to start. Thanks.

  14. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvin View Post
    [email protected] you been a great help. I have downloaded WinSCP but don't have the first clue how to use this program. Let alone going in and looking at the code and where to change it. I have never done the code writing thing and have no idea where to start. I have been using a program called iFunBox to transfer file onto my iPhone. Could you give me an idea where to start. I don't mind learning and giving it a go if I new where to start. Thanks.
    The WinSCP Noob Guide is located [ame="http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9978"]HERE[/ame]

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    sylvin (2010-03-04)

  16. #791
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Englad
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    hey just want to give the heads up on a problem mentioned a couple of pages back by treyas. TV couldnt replicate the problem and i would just like the say the same thing happens to my controls when plugged into a dock. i think it may have something to do with the way the dock controls the volume. my dock for instance changes volume on the dock and not the iphone and therefore takes away the option to change volume on the iphone screen. my volume slider has always dissapeared when being placed in the dock and then the skip/pause buttons move down...if it helps at all i have a sony dock and cannot explain the ploblem anymore than done already.

  17. #792
    Hey everyone! As [email protected] mentioned, we just welcomed our third baby into the world on Saturday so I'll be back in full swing once I catch back up with the rest of the world..Cheers!

  18. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The WinSCP Noob Guide is located HERE
    [email protected] here is the white flag. I give up. I installed WinSCP and did what the guide you sent the link for and cannot get it to connect to my iPhone. I read the post after the guide and there seem to be a lot of people with same issue and no one really seem offer an answer that made any sense on how to fix the problem. So I will just live with the screen the way that it is and again thank you for help.

  19. #794
    Smile GOC Pro Theme
    Dear ToyVan
    Could you help me I want to change the slider button with a png file i've created but i have a problem where to find the slider Icon
    I've selected the slider 2 in the Winterboard settings

    I use SSH to make changes
    Thank for the help

  20. #795
    Thanks a lot for this

  21. #796
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Coast
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Dock
    Right, I love this theme, I really do. But I am getting tired of the dock!
    I PM'd Toyvan about this, to which he sent a link that each time I cliked sent me to some random, and unrelated site (each click was a different result). I presume he expects that I'd know how to change things via some computer wizz-kid method. But I'm by no means a wizz-kid.

    Here is what I want... Icons.
    That's it. Icons. No arty clarty curved thingy. I want my dock to resemble the rest of the icons in the spring board.
    I am suprised that this isn't an option in Winterboard, quite frankly.
    So do any of you have an easy to follow guide on how to change the dock from arty clarty to GOC icons?
    Professional Numptie

  22. #797
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by British View Post
    Right, I love this theme, I really do. But I am getting tired of the dock!
    I PM'd Toyvan about this, to which he sent a link that each time I cliked sent me to some random, and unrelated site (each click was a different result). I presume he expects that I'd know how to change things via some computer wizz-kid method. But I'm by no means a wizz-kid.

    Here is what I want... Icons.
    That's it. Icons. No arty clarty curved thingy. I want my dock to resemble the rest of the icons in the spring board.
    I am suprised that this isn't an option in Winterboard, quite frankly.
    So do any of you have an easy to follow guide on how to change the dock from arty clarty to GOC icons?
    Sure. SSH into your phone, navigate to /var/stash/themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme and delete the dock.png file. Then re-spring.

    This will remove your dock "image". Your icons will still be the same though...e.g., your phone icon will be larger and the others smaller in the dock. You could probably find/request replacement icons for these items in the orig Glass Orb Color thread.
    kwickone I.T.H.

  23. #798
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I just updated to 2.2 and I must say: you really screwed up on it man.

    I don't like what you did with most of the icons. You zoomed them and put soft edges on them. Also, the iPod re-skin is horrible to say the least.

    All my icons that I had replaced with my own, my own dock and background, and all the loading screens are back. Meh!

    Is there a way I can re-install 1.2?

  24. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    I just updated to 2.2 and I must say: you really screwed up on it man.

    I don't like what you did with most of the icons. You zoomed them and put soft edges on them. Also, the iPod re-skin is horrible to say the least.

    All my icons that I had replaced with my own, my own dock and background, and all the loading screens are back. Meh!

    Is there a way I can re-install 1.2?
    Actually, TV has made life simpler on everyone by implementing the Auto Orb Creation. For those that do not like the Generic Orbs that are created from the iTunes Store can still SSH in and drop in the Glass Orbs you like or want. This is not an inconvenience in the least. In fact, I have a folder set aside for my personalized icons and alternate theming and when TV updates I just SSH in and drop my folders...takes all of 30 secs.

    What Toy did was put an end to the endless repeating of icons from users who were to lazy to look in the zip drive or use the search tool. It also allows for the instant change of purchased apps on the iPhone to instantly change to an Orb instead of having to wait.

    My help to take a look at life as a glass half full instead of half empty, you may enjoy it more

  25. #800
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Actually, TV has made life simpler on everyone by implementing the Auto Orb Creation. For those that do not like the Generic Orbs that are created from the iTunes Store can still SSH in and drop in the Glass Orbs you like or want. This is not an inconvenience in the least. In fact, I have a folder set aside for my personalized icons and alternate theming and when TV updates I just SSH in and drop my folders...takes all of 30 secs.

    What Toy did was put an end to the endless repeating of icons from users who were to lazy to look in the zip drive or use the search tool. It also allows for the instant change of purchased apps on the iPhone to instantly change to an Orb instead of having to wait.

    My help to take a look at life as a glass half full instead of half empty, you may enjoy it more
    So that's why all the icons are being made with soft edges? I see. I managed to replace most of the icons, but the iTunes icon can't be changed and is the same small icon used for iPod.

    And also, the glass is neither half empty of half full. It's half FILLED. Person who originally made up the phrase obviously didn't know proper English lol.

Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •