Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Question App shortcuts
    Thanks in advance to ToyVan or anyone else who may know is there a way to create a shortcut for an icon so as to have it on the dock as well as on the spring board pages ie i want to leave my SMS icon on teh page but i also want teh convenience of having it available on the dock if i am on a different page

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Thanks in advance to ToyVan or anyone else who may know is there a way to create a shortcut for an icon so as to have it on the dock as well as on the spring board pages ie i want to leave my SMS icon on teh page but i also want teh convenience of having it available on the dock if i am on a different page
    Hi

Go to the link below and scoll down about 2/3rds down the page you will find an SMS icon for the dock.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5004720

Hi,
    I've got G.O.C pro installed but i don't see any kind of batter percentage. When i plug it in to charge it just shows the orb but no percentage. Is their away to get the percentage on the orb or even to have it next to the batter up on the top.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark_angel21 For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (2010-02-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dark_angel21 View Post
    Hi,
    I've got G.O.C pro installed but i don't see any kind of batter percentage. When i plug it in to charge it just shows the orb but no percentage. Is their away to get the percentage on the orb or even to have it next to the batter up on the top.
    Go to Settings -> General -> Usage and then select 'yes' for Battery Percentage.

I have another question myself:

I've read up a bit on how to edit your plist in the theme you are running to get different colours for your clock etc. I want to increase the font of the clock in the status bar slightly (currently 13px would like to make it maybe 16 or 18) but after I change the plist file using a plist editor and the SSH it back into the phone it makes no difference at all. I've even tried to make the font size ridiculously big to really see if it would change but nothing goes. I have confirmed that the plist file is getting the changes (via the preview function in iPhoneBrowser).

I am currently running G.O.C. Pro theme and hence the plist file sits in /Library/Themes/G.O.C. Pro

Am I missing something here? Here is what the plist looks like anyway:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string> color: white;
    position: absolute; top: 2px; left: 0px;</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 16px</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Go to Settings -> General -> Usage and then select 'yes' for Battery Percentage.
    Looked their and no option to turn anything on.

Looked their and no option to turn anything on.
    Dark Angel...The percent indication is only available on the 3GS. If you have a 1st or 2nd Gen iPhone then you do not have that option but I am sure that their is a program in Cydia or Rock that can add that to the status bar.

As far as the start up screen, TV took the % numbers out many versions ago and now you will only see the orb indicator IF your iPhone is plugged in. I am sure their is someone out there that may still have the .png files that showed the % numbers. There were about 8 .pngs that you could SSH into the correct folder.

Hope that answers your question.

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,
    i believe you are talking about the percentage being in the actual charging orb itself. this was a feature of the original glass orb color, and was removed from GOC pro. if you want it on GOC Pro, it has been posted about before.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melvin1010
    And also does anybody know with the Pro version do you get the % sign when charging the battery because mine doesn't show up.....

Cheers

I took the % off the lockscreen battery in G.O.C. Pro because it looks cleaner, IMO...plus, most people use the 'battery percentage' option for the status bar so there is no need for both..if u really want the % then u can install 'Glass Orb Extras'..however, the docks in that package are not compatible with GOC Pro...
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-22 at 04:58 AM.

Hi, I just looked at your Glass Orb Color thread and saw these two pictures

I would also like too have my SBsettings like that and I would like to know how too get my Folders looking like in the 2nd Picture. It that all in the theme and I'm just too blind to see how to get it working?

And btw, can you upload the Wall Paper of the picture below?
    Or did you already do so, and even got more Wallpapers?

Greetings Eksman

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    On the whole the sounds with the theme are very good. I would however like to change the tone that plays when I move the lockscreen slider. How do I do this? Thanks
    SSH to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO UISounds.theme/UISounds - delete or replace 'unlock.caf'

Quote Originally Posted by Ecksman View Post
    Hi, I just looked at your Glass Orb Color thread and saw these two pictures

I would also like too have my SBsettings like that and I would like to know how too get my Folders looking like in the 2nd Picture. It that all in the theme and I'm just too blind to see how to get it working?

And btw, can you upload the Wall Paper of the picture below?
    Or did you already do so, and even got more Wallpapers?

Greetings Eksman
    open Rock or Cydia for 'Glass Orb Color SBS' and 'Glass Orb Color PogoPlank'...I've uploaded that wallpaper already...search through the posts!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Dark Angel...The percent indication is only available on the 3GS. If you have a 1st or 2nd Gen iPhone then you do not have that option but I am sure that their is a program in Cydia or Rock that can add that to the status bar.

As far as the start up screen, TV took the % numbers out many versions ago and now you will only see the orb indicator IF your iPhone is plugged in. I am sure their is someone out there that may still have the .png files that showed the % numbers. There were about 8 .pngs that you could SSH into the correct folder.

Hope that answers your question.
    long time no see my friend
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-22 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 2.2 update
    G.O.C. Pro 2.2 update now available!

*Skinned iPod/music player(see screenshot below)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod_orb.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

my auto-create feature doesn't work, nor do the theme!!!!!!! I not one to pay but I did, and now this happen make me regret even purchasing themes now....If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it
    "R-R"

Quote Originally Posted by Rcooley617 View Post
    my auto-create feature doesn't work, nor do the theme!!!!!!! I not one to pay but I did, and now this happen make me regret even purchasing themes now....If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it

what do u mean it doesn't work - have u followed the instructions on my first post on how to clear the icon cache and set-up my theme properly?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    G.O.C. Pro 2.2 update now available!

*Skinned iPod/music player(see screenshot below)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
    I TOTALLY LOVE the new player!!! It gives a unique and amazing look of your album art cover...wish I could get rid of the time slider over the top, but that is not your doing! Please keep up the amazing work!!!

To go with my theme...I was wondering if you could either provide me the two bubble templates or use my wallpaper provided to match my color theme??? Thank You either way for your help. I will request in other thread if needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smsbackground1.png   -tealbackground.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-24 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks

Nice update TV. I wish the unlock sound was different though. Reminds me of elevator music.

I TOTALLY LOVE the new player!!! It gives a unique and amazing look of your album art cover...wish I could get rid of the time slider over the top, but that is not your doing! Please keep up the amazing work!!!

To go with my theme...I was wondering if you could either provide me the two bubble templates or use my wallpaper provided to match my color theme??? Thank You either way for your help. I will request in other thread if needed.
    Hey my man! u can make the slider transparent if u just open the necessary images in photoshop and just hide/disable the layer so the image is invisible then SSH them back into ur device...let me know if u want to do this and I'll give specific instructions

did u want that wallpaper as ur background on the iPod/music player?

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Nice update TV. I wish the unlock sound was different though. Reminds me of elevator music.
    what's wrong with elevator music?? haha! I'm pretty sure I already explained to u how to remove it if u wish in another post

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey my man! u can make the slider transparent if u just open the necessary images in photoshop and just hide/disable the layer so the image is invisible then SSH them back into ur device...let me know if u want to do this and I'll give specific instructions

did u want that wallpaper as ur background on the iPod/music player?
    Yes please, I tried to change your new music player skin and it looks terrible not having just the bubble to overlay the wallpaper. I then realized it was a two piece skin and trying to cut the other bubble out with the shading around the bubble just did not work. So if you have time to do it with the wallpaper I provided, that is fine or if you can get me the bubbles then I can do it...which ever you prefer.

As far as the slider over the top of your skin, I would love the instructions... when you have time, its not a rush or priority. Just that it detracts from your awesome skin and I dont use the slider except in my audio books. And I am referring to the time/scrobbler bar at the top, not the volume bar at the bottom.

You know me...my flexible and patient...I know your a very busy man so understand.

Thanks my friend!!!

Yes please, I tried to change your new music player skin and it looks terrible not having just the bubble to overlay the wallpaper. I then realized it was a two piece skin and trying to cut the other bubble out with the shading around the bubble just did not work. So if you have time to do it with the wallpaper I provided, that is fine or if you can get me the bubbles then I can do it...which ever you prefer.

As far as the slider over the top of your skin, I would love the instructions... when you have time, its not a rush or priority. Just that it detracts from your awesome skin and I dont use the slider except in my audio books. And I am referring to the time/scrobbler bar at the top, not the volume bar at the bottom.

You know me...my flexible and patient...I know your a very busy man so understand.

Thanks my friend!!!
    ok, here u go...extract the files from the iPod.rar and SSH them to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

I also attached the psd.rar so u can change the background wallpaper..let me know if u run into any problems...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-26 at 08:04 PM.

Hi, is a LOCKINFO design Planned or available?

And another question, I have buyed the Theme via Cydia, is a normal Download available? I have changed the Wallpaper.html to a German format und i will update manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllo View Post
    Hi, is a LOCKINFO design Planned or available?

And another question, I have buyed the Theme via Cydia, is a normal Download available? I have changed the Wallpaper.html to a German format und i will update manually.
    I don't use LockInfo so I'm not sure what is needed as far as design - post a screenshot or give me more specific details as to what u mean

what do u mean by normal download?

Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast