Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I think u are the victim of great misunderstanding - I have never claimed to be the "ONE" who discovered and created the "auto-create" files, I simply took advantage of them, and as a result it appears a lot of other great themers are as well! sorry u took it so personal
    i think you misunderstood >.>
    i didnt take it personal. Im saying you were acting kind of smug about the auto create thing is all.

And there are disadvantages to auto-creating. And that is when making them it crops the images. This makes some of the pics look kind of crappy. Which your theme kind of suffers from.
    You could fix it by making the mask area a little bit bigger to fill up the orb more, and also make them all bigger.(not to mention your icons you made are 64x64 and the overlays are 59x60 so they dont really look well next to each other).
    Last edited by jbone1337; 2010-02-18 at 09:11 AM.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

Thanks

Default Update 2.1?
    I was browsing Rock today and it says that 2.1 update is available. I purchased it through Cydia and it appears as if the update isnt available there. When I try to download the update through Rock I get an error message "Could not obtain licence" and yet I have purchased it. It is listed under Manage as well.

Is the update going to be available through Cydia? If not can I get it through Rock? Or is it an error?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    I was browsing Rock today and it says that 2.1 update is available. I purchased it through Cydia and it appears as if the update isnt available there. When I try to download the update through Rock I get an error message "Could not obtain licence" and yet I have purchased it. It is listed under Manage as well.

Is the update going to be available through Cydia? If not can I get it through Rock? Or is it an error?

Cheers
    I removed GOC Pro from Cydia because people were having problems with it being uninstalled when installing other apps..however, go to Rock and login with the same RockID/AppsidyID u used when purchasing on Cydia then it should show u have a valid license...let me know

Thanks

I removed GOC Pro from Cydia because people were having problems with it being uninstalled when installing other apps..however, go to Rock and login with the same RockID/AppsidyID u used when purchasing on Cydia then it should show u have a valid license...let me know
    Hi Toyvan. No good I am afraid. I used the same login but it still says the same error message. I am going to repurchase as you are doing some dock icons for me anyway so this can be my donation!
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-02-18 at 12:15 AM.

Hi Toyvan. No good I am afraid. I used the same login but it still says the same error message. I am going to repurchase as you are doing some dock icons for me anyway so this can be my donation!
    no, no! please do not repurchase...this needs to be resolved so it doesn't happen to other users - are u logged into Rock with the same login?

Thanks

no, no! please do not repurchase...this needs to be resolved so it doesn't happen to other users - are u logged into Rock with the same login?
    Yes I logged back in with the Appsidy one but it still gave an error.

Yes I logged back in with the Appsidy one but it still gave an error.
    please PM me ur login email...

it say's that "User has already purchased this license james_XXXX.com.XX" in my dev portal...so try this:

1. Open Rock and go to the Manage>Manage RockID...look under "Purchased Licenses" to see if "G.O.C. Pro" is listed..if not, then it means you purchased my theme under a different RockID(email)..You must login with the same RockID used when you purchased "G.O.C. Pro"...if you're already logged in with the correct RockID, move on to step 2.

2. Open Rock and go to Manage>Manage Sources>Recreate Database...after the database is successfully recreated try installing "G.O.C. Pro" again..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-18 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

it say's that "User has already purchased this license james_XXXX.com.XX" in my dev portal...so try this:

1. Open Rock and go to the Manage>Manage RockID...look under "Purchased Licenses" to see if "G.O.C. Pro" is listed..if not, then it means you purchased my theme under a different RockID(email)..You must login with the same RockID used when you purchased "G.O.C. Pro"...if you're already logged in with the correct RockID, move on to step 2.

2. Open Rock and go to Manage>Manage Sources>Recreate Database...after the database is successfully recreated try installing "G.O.C. Pro" again..
    Thanks Toyvan, confusion due to the different logins I guess. Cheers

Thanks Toyvan, confusion due to the different logins I guess. Cheers

so, does that mean u got it sorted out or ur still trying??

Thanks

so, does that mean u got it sorted out or ur still trying??
    Uhm no I purchased it between your posts. Sorry but happy to donate.

Uhm no I purchased it between your posts. Sorry but happy to donate.
    well, I thank u, but I wish u hadn't ..oh well - ok, as far as ur dock requests, what icons are they replacing on the dock, for example, ToDo is replacing ? etc...I'll do those now..

Thanks

well, I thank u, but I wish u hadn't ..oh well - ok, as far as ur dock requests, what icons are they replacing on the dock, for example, ToDo is replacing ? etc...I'll do those now..
    Yeah I understand your dissapointment. Apologies. I would like the Todo icon to go next to the central icon (I have phone here) on the next left. The calendar icon on the next right of the central one.

I'll post them in the Glass Orb Color thread...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-18 at 03:12 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

i made a few possible additions to your theme ^^

Auto create icon with bigger mask/overlay so icons does not get cropped as badly and match the size of icons you created.(they all go in UIImages folder for those who didnt know)
    AppIconMask.png

AppIconOverlay.png

AppIconShadow.png

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Next is for the lock passcode on the lockscreen.

UIPasscodeFieldBackground.png (this is there the *'s go when you enter passcode, put it in UIImages folder)

DeviceLockBottomBarBackground.png (This is the background of the above image. i made it more transparent to match. Put it in the com.apple.springboard folder)

And last is for settings area.

UIPinstripe.png (this is the background for the settings app. its something i created thats is simple and still easy to read text on. Put it in the UIImages folder.)

keypad-normal.png (the keypad when you are in settings and trying to change passcode settings. It matches the UIPinstripe background. put in Preferences.app folder)

keypad-press.png (the keypad when you are in settings and trying to change passcode settings. It matches the UIPinstripe background. put in Preferences.app folder)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -devicelockbottombarbackground.png   -uipinstripe.png   -keypad-normal.png   -keypad-press.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jbone1337 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

the font for the battery % is fixed...if u want to change it u will have to delete all the fixed files and then u can change the system font with fontswap, however keep in mind it will change ALL the system font, not just the battery %..if this is what u want to do I can give u directions...let me know
    I has hoping to do the same thing - the font for the battery percentage looks out of place compared with everything else.

I already use fontswap now so how exactly do I 'delete all the fixed files'?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone1337 View Post
    i made a few possible additions to your theme ^^

Auto create icon with bigger mask/overlay so icons does not get cropped as badly and match the size of icons you created.(they all go in UIImages folder for those who didnt know)

Next is for the lock passcode on the lockscreen.
    UIPasscodeFieldBackground.png (this is there the *'s go when you enter passcode, put it in UIImages folder)
    DeviceLockBottomBarBackground.png (This is the background of the above image. i made it more transparent to match. Put it in the com.apple.springboard folder)

And last is for settings area.
    UIPinstripe.png (this is the background for the settings app. its something i created thats is simple and still easy to read text on. Put it in the UIImages folder.)
    keypad-normal.png (the keypad when you are in settings and trying to change passcode settings. It matches the UIPinstripe background. put in Preferences.app folder)

keypad-press.png (the keypad when you are in settings and trying to change passcode settings. It matches the UIPinstripe background. put in Preferences.app folder)
    I already addressed the size of the "auto-create" icons and they will be in the next update..the mask overlay u created is too big and the image actually goes outside of the main orb area into the outer ring(yes, I tested it ) - thanks for sharing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I has hoping to do the same thing - the font for the battery percentage looks out of place compared with everything else.

I already use fontswap now so how exactly do I 'delete all the fixed files'?

Thanks.

SSH into ur device and navigate to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

then delete the following files :

Default_Percent_X.png(0-9)
    Default_Percent_%2525.png
    Default_PercentLow_X.png(0-9)
    Default_PercentLow_%2525.png
    FSO_Percent_X.png(0-9)
    FSO_Percent_%2525.png

Thanks

SSH into ur device and navigate to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

then delete the following files :

Default_Percent_X.png(0-9)
    Default_Percent_%2525.png
    Default_PercentLow_X.png(0-9)
    Default_PercentLow_%2525.png
    FSO_Percent_X.png(0-9)
    FSO_Percent_%2525.png [/B]
    Brilliant mate - that worked a treat. Many thanks for that. Absolutely loving the theme. I was looking at using it with 5 columns but have read that it has caused many people lots of problems (from what I can gather it's because of the 5 column app - nothing to do with the theme). Is there a stable App that allows me to use your theme with 5 colums of icons?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Brilliant mate - that worked a treat. Many thanks for that. Absolutely loving the theme. I was looking at using it with 5 columns but have read that it has caused many people lots of problems (from what I can gather it's because of the 5 column app - nothing to do with the theme). Is there a stable App that allows me to use your theme with 5 colums of icons?

Cheers.
    glad u got it all sorted out ...as far as 5 columns is concerned, when I had it installed and I didn't notice any incompatibility issues, but then it wasn't on my phone for too long either

Thanks

glad u got it all sorted out ...as far as 5 columns is concerned, when I had it installed and I didn't notice any incompatibility issues, but then it wasn't on my phone for too long either

No worries. From what I gathered it was more to do with the 5 column icon app being unstable as opposed to anything to do with the theme. The discussions I found were from 6 months ago so I am hoping whatever bugs that app had have been sorted out.

Does anyone know of a good 5 column app in Cydia that works well with the G.O.C Pro theme?

Cheers.

Thanks

On the whole the sounds with the theme are very good. I would however like to change the tone that plays when I move the lockscreen slider. How do I do this? Thanks

Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast