Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is there a way of removing the names under the icons?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    keep me posted on ur progress
    Got it working.

Change this string:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date //concat long date string

To this:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] //concat long date string

This will change your wallpaper calendar date from:

Day, Month, Date

To:

Day, Date, Month

Quote Originally Posted by tcoco View Post
    In winterboard you need to select:

No Undocked Icon Labels
    Last edited by showstopper; 2010-02-15 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablotic View Post
    I have been using Glass Orb for ages and this weekend I decided to put G.O.C Pro on my iphone.
    The problem is it does not work. I have got it in winterboard sitting correnctly but when I select G.O.C PRO nothing happens. GOC PRO is above Glass Orb naturally.
    When I deselect Glass Orb and select GOC PRO only it comes back to the default theme. Any ideas?
    it is very difficult for me to troubleshoot something that I can't duplicate - there are so many variables! try reinstalling MobileSubstrate(found on Rock & Cydia), and then rebooting ur device-

Quote Originally Posted by punkloko View Post
    tente reinstalar o winterboard, nunca tive esse problema...mas deve funcionar
    I only speak english....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby View Post
    It's a really great-looking theme, but it might look better with the page indicator dots at the bottom gone. That's just my opinion though.
    u can install 'No Page Dots' found on Rock & Cydia...if u do that, u might also want to install 'No Spotlight Icon'

Quote Originally Posted by tcoco View Post
    open winterboard and select 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and move it to the very top..

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Got it working.

Change this string:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date //concat long date string

To this:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] //concat long date string

This will change your wallpaper calendar date from:

Day, Month, Date

To:

Day, Date, Month

In winterboard you need to select:

No Undocked Icon Labels
    great! I'm glad u got it all sorted out

hey toyvan hope u can help me
    i have installed Categories on my iphone
    all my app store apps are orbed (<3) but when i put them into Categories there not orbed...thats only at 3 apps(games):

Pong
    GT Racing
    Plants vs Zombies (PvZ)

my question is, where can i find the auto created icons on my iphone (winscp)?

Quote Originally Posted by recan1ze View Post
    hey toyvan hope u can help me
    i have installed Categories on my iphone
    all my app store apps are orbed (<3) but when i put them into Categories there not orbed...thats only at 3 apps(games):

Pong
    GT Racing
    Plants vs Zombies (PvZ)

my question is, where can i find the auto created icons on my iphone (winscp)?
    I think 'Categories' uses the icons found inside the GOC Pro's 'Icon' folder...auto-created icons are not actually stored anywhere..the original icons are just "masked" with files that I created - try using 'Stack'...it loads faster than Categories and it uses the auto-created icons..maybe somebody else has a better alternative since I don't use categories

thats a big problem for me because i have an extra "Games"-Folder for all my games u know...

can you pls post those 2 icons for me
    Plants vs Zombies (PvZ)
    and
    Pong

that isnt a icon request

thats a big problem for me because i have an extra "Games"-Folder for all my games u know...

can you pls post those 2 icons for me
    Plants vs Zombies (PvZ)
    and
    Pong

that isnt a icon request
    I'm a bit confused - so, are any icons in ur categories 'Game' folder "orbed" ??

yes all are orbed only
    Pong and Plants vs Zombies not orbed (i found a Orb for GT Racing in the Glass Orb thread)...

i only need the icons for Pong and Plants vs Zombies

Thanks

Hi all. I know this has probably been answered elsewhere but spent the last half hour searching for an answer. I have just installed the theme, its awesome. I want to use iReal SMS on the bottom but it has an orb. How can I remove the Orb? Cheers
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-02-16 at 06:04 AM.

yes all are orbed only
    Pong and Plants vs Zombies not orbed (i found a Orb for GT Racing in the Glass Orb thread)...

i only need the icons for Pong and Plants vs Zombies
    still confused ..if all ur auto-created icons are showing up in ur categories folders why aren't those two?

BTW, and this is for EVERYONE! I am not going to be making icons for all auto-created icons that don't show up in ur categories folders! this defeats the whole purpose of having icons auto-create - u will need to contact the developer of categories and ask him/her to make it compatible with the auto-icon create feature..afterall, more themes are headed the auto-create feature thanks to me

EDIT: Install CategoriesSB!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Hi all. I know this has probably been answered elsewhere but spent the last half hour searching for an answer. I have just installed the theme, its awesome. I want to use iReal SMS on the bottom but it has an orb. How can I remove the Orb? Cheers
    yes, it has been asked and answered MANY times! however, not in this thread..go to the Glass Orb Color thread(link below) and use the 'search this thread' function to find the biteSMS icon for the dock..cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-17 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks

yes, it has been asked and answered MANY times! however, not in this thread..go to the Glass Orb Color thread(link below) and use the 'search this thread' function to find the biteSMS icon for the dock..cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html[/QUOTE]

Ah, the man himself. Great stuff and thanks for the reply. Brand new here so still finding my way around.

However I have had a search and found some posts but not the icon itself. No stress I can live with orbs along the bottom. Cheers
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-02-16 at 07:05 AM.

Ah, the man himself. Great stuff and thanks for the reply. Brand new here so still finding my way around.

However I have had a search and found some posts but not the icon itself. No stress I can live with orbs along the bottom. Cheers
    well, we can't have that now ...here is the post w/ the biteSMS dock icons

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5004720

Thanks

[QUOTE=toyvan;5125769]well, we can't have that now ...here is the post w/ the biteSMS dock icons

Thank you very much! Sorry to be more of a pain, however is there a standard icon for ToDo or something similar and the Calendar. Cheers. If there isnt thats fine.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-02-16 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks TOYVAN for such a fantastic theme. It's great. All of my apps autocreated with exception of the cydia ones, of course. For those having problems with categories, my question is :do you have categoriesSB. I have not had a missed autocreate yet. And I have a lost of apps in categories!

installed CategoriesSB, woooow all Icons are orbed and load much faster then the normal categories!!

thx @all

Thank you very much! Sorry to be more of a pain, however is there a standard icon for ToDo or something similar and the Calendar. Cheers. If there isnt thats fine.
    u mean a calendar icon for springboard or the dock? have u searched the online database?

Online database(GOC):
    ZumoDrive

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    Thanks TOYVAN for such a fantastic theme. It's great. All of my apps autocreated with exception of the cydia ones, of course. For those having problems with categories, my question is :do you have categoriesSB. I have not had a missed autocreate yet. And I have a lost of apps in categories!

YES! finally an answer to all the categories questions! cheers

TV, I wish you would go back to the old way of updating GOC Pro. So it won't overwrite my many customizations everytime you release a few new icons. Have you considered just releasing icon packs? Thanks.

Hey TV

Where can I find the edge icon located?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    BTW, and this is for EVERYONE! I am not going to be making icons for all auto-created icons that don't show up in ur categories folders! this defeats the whole purpose of having icons auto-create - u will need to contact the developer of categories and ask him/her to make it compatible with the auto-icon create feature..afterall, more themes are headed the auto-create feature thanks to me
    Well the "auto-create" feature really wasn't made by you per say.
    Inside the UIImages folder
    AppIconMask.png
    AppIconOverlay.png
    AppIconShadow.png

All app store apps use this to create their icons.

are normal pngs in the iphone. You just made your icons to replace these. And i doubt you were the one to figure out about deleting the cache folders things to refresh the app overlays. You may have been 1st to have it in a theme with description on how to use it.

I like your theme, its up there with the best, but the way you advertise auto-create just sounds smug-ish. Its just a simple changing of UIImage pngs and refreshing the cache.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    TV, I wish you would go back to the old way of updating GOC Pro. So it won't overwrite my many customizations everytime you release a few new icons. Have you considered just releasing icon packs? Thanks.

don't u have a backup of all ur customizations? releasing an icon pack is not a bad idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by jesusjones View Post
    Hey TV

Where can I find the edge icon located?
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

the are 2 files, Default_EDGE_ON.png & FSO_EDGE_ON.png

Quote Originally Posted by jbone1337 View Post
    Well the "auto-create" feature really wasn't made by you per say.
    Inside the UIImages folder
    AppIconMask.png
    AppIconOverlay.png
    AppIconShadow.png

All app store apps use this to create their icons.

are normal pngs in the iphone. You just made your icons to replace these. And i doubt you were the one to figure out about deleting the cache folders things to refresh the app overlays. You may have been 1st to have it in a theme with description on how to use it.

I like your theme, its up there with the best, but the way you advertise auto-create just sounds smug-ish. Its just a simple changing of UIImage pngs and refreshing the cache.
    I think u are the victim of great misunderstanding - I have never claimed to be the "ONE" who discovered and created the "auto-create" files, I simply took advantage of them, and as a result it appears a lot of other great themers are as well! sorry u took it so personal
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-17 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jesusjones (2010-02-17)

Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast