Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by randy92 View Post
    anyone wanna post what wallpapers they use with this theme. I need a new one...
    Just recently I've been using bosspaper with "simple and clean" folder pack from cydia. It works really well with the theme. The pack has about 8 different coloured wallpapers just delete any you don't like. Lovely

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jesusjones For This Useful Post:

randy92 (2010-02-09)

hey there i want to change the font style of the battery percentage, how and where to do it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Change background???
    Hey guys, first let me say....great app!! I have a quick question. I'm trying to change the background of this theme. I have ssh'd into the "themes" directory. I am using the date widget so I went under "goc pro...and then the date widget directory. I changed the wallpaper.png to the image I wanted to use. And the respring. I made sure that date widget was at the top in winterboard and the background just changes to plain black (not the image I'm trying to use). Oh by the way, the image I'm using is the correct size etc. Any suggestions on what I'm missing here? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jesusjones View Post
    Just recently I've been using bosspaper with "simple and clean" folder pack from cydia. It works really well with the theme. The pack has about 8 different coloured wallpapers just delete any you don't like. Lovely
    i tried using bosspaper but the date widget disappears is there a fix???

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    hey there i want to change the font style of the battery percentage, how and where to do it?
    the font for the battery % is fixed...if u want to change it u will have to delete all the fixed files and then u can change the system font with fontswap, however keep in mind it will change ALL the system font, not just the battery %..if this is what u want to do I can give u directions...let me know

Quote Originally Posted by crankycowboy View Post
    Hey guys, first let me say....great app!! I have a quick question. I'm trying to change the background of this theme. I have ssh'd into the "themes" directory. I am using the date widget so I went under "goc pro...and then the date widget directory. I changed the wallpaper.png to the image I wanted to use. And the respring. I made sure that date widget was at the top in winterboard and the background just changes to plain black (not the image I'm trying to use). Oh by the way, the image I'm using is the correct size etc. Any suggestions on what I'm missing here? Thanks!
    do u have bosspaper or any other wallpaper theme enabled? and this may be obvious, but just in case, did u make sure that it is a capital 'W'..'Wallpaper.png'..?

Quote Originally Posted by randy92 View Post
    i tried using bosspaper but the date widget disappears is there a fix???
    please read the instructions on the bottom of my first post thoroughly..I explain in detail how to use all the options in my theme and their priority in winterboard in order to have things work properly...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

In order to change the date format to german u need to edit the HTML file that is found in the 'GOC Pro_datewidget' folder..open it with notepad and then change the days and months to german language by editing the following string:

function calendarDate ( )
    {
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("SUN","MON","TUES","WED","THURS","FRI","SAT" )
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("JAN.","FEB.","MARCH","APRIL","MAY","JUNE"," JULY","AUG.","SEPT.","OCT.","NOV.","DEC.") //predefine month names

hope this helps!
    Hey TV. I thought i would give this a try as my date is currently Day, Month, Date. I would like Day, Date, Month. When i checked my Wallpaper.html it is set up like above:

{
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thu rsday","Friday","Saturday")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("January","February","March","April","May"," June","July","August","September","October","Novem ber","December") //predefine month names

Do i need to change this string:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date //concat long date string

I tried changing it but after a respring i had nothing!
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Hey TV. I thought i would give this a try as my date is currently Day, Month, Date. I would like Day, Date, Month. When i checked my Wallpaper.html it is set up like above:

{
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thu rsday","Friday","Saturday")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("January","February","March","April","May"," June","July","August","September","October","Novem ber","December") //predefine month names

Do i need to change this string:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date //concat long date string

I tried changing it but after a respring i had nothing!

I wasn't the one who originally created that html code, so ur guess is as good as mine, or even better ...I would just keep a backup of the original file and just play with it until u find the right string...sorry I couldn't be more help

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

showstopper (2010-02-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cheers TV i will have a play around and see what happens!
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Cheers TV i will have a play around and see what happens!
    keep me posted on ur progress

try the following:

1. Open Rock and go to the Manage>Manage RockID...look under "Purchased Licenses" to see if "G.O.C. Pro" is listed..if not, then it means you purchased my theme under a different RockID(email)..You must login with the same RockID used when you purchased "G.O.C. Pro"...if you're already logged in with the correct RockID, move on to step 2.

2. Open Rock and go to Manage>Manage Sources>Recreate Database...after the database is successfully recreated try installing "G.O.C. Pro" again..if it still doesn't download try step 3.

3. Open Rock and go to Manage>Settings>Send Rock Support Log...please email the Rock support team and let them know of the problems you're having. They will be able to help you more than me at this point, as I really don't have anything to do with technical problems you may experience when downloading my theme..but, as always I am trying to help as much as I can to ensure you get what you paid for ...

Please let me know if any of this helps resolve your issue! Additionally, a "Support and FAQs" section has been added on the main welcome page of Rock in order to help answer some of the most common problems..Cheers

Hi

Sorry if this Question was already asked, but I don't undersatnd how I can get the Icon of my Categories-Folders look like the other G.O.C Icons. I don't mean the Icons in the Folder, I mean the Folder-Icons.

Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ecksman View Post
    Hi

Sorry if this Question was already asked, but I don't undersatnd how I can get the Icon of my Categories-Folders look like the other G.O.C Icons. I don't mean the Icons in the Folder, I mean the Folder-Icons.

Thanks Guys
    what is the name of ur folders? if u search the online database(link below) u can search for an appropriate image in any of the 4 icon folders, save it to ur desktop and then just rename it to whatever ur categories folder is..then just SSH them into the GOC Pro's 'Icon' folder and respring...if u need further help let me know

Online database:
    ZumoDrive

I searched the Zumodrive but didn't find anything.
    The Folder-Icons I am using are the "ks03_black_" Icons

I was also looking in the Internet for a Database, where you can find more Folder-Icons but didn't find anything. If somebody knows, tell me please =)

By the way, whats the Difference between G.O.C Pro and the Glass Orb Color?

PLEASE - iDesp - 2D Sense - Skeleton - SkirtUP - JetCarStunts - EW Jim - MonsterMaker - The Simpsons - EasyDrumMachine - N.O.V.A. - Gangstar - Hawx - NBA Live

Quote Originally Posted by punkloko View Post
    PLEASE - iDesp - 2D Sense - Skeleton - SkirtUP - JetCarStunts - EW Jim - MonsterMaker - The Simpsons - EasyDrumMachine - N.O.V.A. - Gangstar - Hawx - NBA Live
    are these app store apps or cydia/rock apps? some of them look like app store apps so they should auto-create if u follow the instructions on my first post...and if they are cydia/rock apps then I need the original app icon or a screenshot of them on ur device with exact app names..all this info is on my first post for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    are these app store apps or cydia/rock apps? some of them look like app store apps so they should auto-create if u follow the instructions on my first post...and if they are cydia/rock apps then I need the original app icon or a screenshot of them on ur device with exact app names..all this info is on my first post for a reason!

Mr'm from Brazil do not speak any English, that are ********** apps, app store, cydia no you need the original icons

I have been using Glass Orb for ages and this weekend I decided to put G.O.C Pro on my iphone.
    The problem is it does not work. I have got it in winterboard sitting correnctly but when I select G.O.C PRO nothing happens. GOC PRO is above Glass Orb naturally.
    When I deselect Glass Orb and select GOC PRO only it comes back to the default theme. Any ideas?

Default winterboard
    tente reinstalar o winterboard, nunca tive esse problema...mas deve funcionar

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a really great-looking theme, but it might look better with the page indicator dots at the bottom gone. That's just my opinion though.

Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast