Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Toy. How do I get the theme without five icon dock. I don't néed it. I use infinidock
    does five icon dock override infinidock? can u just uninstall five icon dock, or will that remove g.o.c. pro as well? sorry, I should probably know this, but then I've never used infinidock or uninstalled five icon dock...let me know

  2. #662
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    K I'll remove infindock install the theme and then reinstall infidock then

  3. #663
    how can i change the date widget to Day, 7. Month instead of Day, Month 7

    where can i find it?

  4. #664
    Love this theme, Toyvan! Question, the icons in my categories folders didn't change to glass orbs. Do they have to be taken out of the folders to be converted?

  5. #665
    in your categories folder u clock on the "i" in the left corner then a menu pops up and u see "Icon Theme". Choose G.O.C.Pro.theme!

  6. #666
    great theme, one question tho, how do i get the format of the time to show like in the preview of the theme? my time format is still standard and not like the preview.

  7. #667
    Nice
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!


  8. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3 View Post
    Love this theme, Toyvan! Question, the icons in my categories folders didn't change to glass orbs. Do they have to be taken out of the folders to be converted?
    The auto create feature doesn't work with categories If you want your icons orbed in the categories folders you have to get them from the database or get them created if not done already and ssh into your icon folder.

    Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    great theme, one question tho, how do i get the format of the time to show like in the preview of the theme? my time format is still standard and not like the preview.

    You need to change the clock font to "GAS" through fontswap. You can get it from cydia if you don't have already
    Last edited by jesusjones; 2010-02-07 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #669
    Love the theme before I updated to 2.0 I had two categories icons, a games and apps. Now after update the games is the only one that has an icon the apps is just a folder. If you could help me out I want all my icons to be orbs it looks way better. Thanks

  10. #670
    Default Icons not changing
    Hi, I have the New version now installed on my iPhone, I have several icons that are not changing to the Glass orbs...like..

    Ultralingua
    BamBuser
    HUD+
    FirewalliP
    Clothsizes

    any idea's?

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by brubincam View Post
    Love the theme before I updated to 2.0 I had two categories icons, a games and apps. Now after update the games is the only one that has an icon the apps is just a folder. If you could help me out I want all my icons to be orbs it looks way better. Thanks
    I have the exact same problem. I have tried many different icons for the applications folder, but none of them have been "orbed". Just the games folder icon.

  12. #672
    Hey I was wondering if we can still request icons?

    TheSimpsons
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #673
    Yes, but in the Glass Orb Color thread...not this one.

    I fixed the problem with the Applications folder icon not being orbed. You need to download the Applications icons from folder 1 in the icon database and add it back in. Seems to have gotten removed with the 2.0 update. It is back to the way it was before now.
    Last edited by chazglenn3; 2010-02-08 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #674
    i updated and i deleted those two folders and my apps still arent themed

  15. #675
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 157 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by randy92 View Post
    i updated and i deleted those two folders and my apps still arent themed
    Did you respring?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

  16. #676
    Thnx showstopper I enabled the theme first and then deleted the two folders and respringed and now all my icons are themed!!!!

  17. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by recan1ze View Post
    how can i change the date widget to Day, 7. Month instead of Day, Month 7

    where can i find it?
    If u go back a page or two u will find a post where I give instructions on how to edit the wallpaper.html file so u can edit how the time is displayed...

    Quote Originally Posted by ajayuk View Post
    Hi, I have the New version now installed on my iPhone, I have several icons that are not changing to the Glass orbs...like..

    Ultralingua
    BamBuser
    HUD+
    FirewalliP
    Clothsizes

    any idea's?
    are these cydia and rock apps? If so, they will have to be requested if they're not showing up as orbed icons...I have specifically noted that the auto-create feature does NOT apply to cydia and rock apps...

    Quote Originally Posted by randy92 View Post
    Thnx showstopper I enabled the theme first and then deleted the two folders and respringed and now all my icons are themed!!!!
    sometimes it's as simple as a respring..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-08 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    randy92 (2010-02-08)

  19. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    [/B][/COLOR]



    are these cydia and rock apps? If so, they will have to be requested if they're not showing up as orbed icons...I have specifically noted that the auto-create feature does NOT apply to cydia and rock apps...



    sometimes it's as simple as a respring..
    The only cydia app is FirewallIP all the rest were bought on iTunes app store

  20. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayuk View Post
    The only cydia app is FirewallIP all the rest were bought on iTunes app store

    I will be adding more Cydia and Rock apps in the next update...as far as ur other requests they should auto-create if u followed the instructions on my first post...

  21. #680
    anyone wanna post what wallpapers they use with this theme. I need a new one...

Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •