Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Great Work Toyvan!!... Thank you very much!!

It looks MAGIC how icons get orbed automatically!!!

Next wish list features: 1.- Get it with Rock & Cydia apps 2.- Set a configuration parameter that allows to create the icon directly in Black & White for those who still prefer b&w icons

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Great Work Toyvan!!... Thank you very much!!

It looks MAGIC how icons get orbed automatically!!!

Next wish list features: 1.- Get it with Rock & Cydia apps 2.- Set a configuration parameter that allows to create the icon directly in Black & White for those who still prefer b&w icons

there already is an auto-create feature for cydia and rock apps...post ur icon request in the glass orb color thread and someone will automatically create it for u...haha

Default Categories App
    I noticed it doesnt really work with the Categories App. In that it doesnt show the Orbs to progrmas in a Categories folder. Not a big deal really but if anyone has a workaround for this I would appreciate it!

I would like to get the Orbs for the folders back tho. My "Apps" and "Utilities" folders are no longer Orb'd while my "Games" folder remains Orb'd. Any fixes to this, I would think I could get those Orbs off the links you provided for the icons and SSH em into my phone right? I just cant do it now cuz I am at work...

Thanks in advance and wow this Theme is the best you can find. Thank you for your hard work!

Ok, I downloaded all the Orbs and put on my phone and that took care of it all. Man this theme is great.

One question though...when the theme creates an icon for an app store app...does it store it on the phone somewhere? Could I SSH into my phone and move that icon to the icon folder so that Categories recognizes it?
    Last edited by sparksjr; 2010-02-04 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    I noticed it doesnt really work with the Categories App. In that it doesnt show the Orbs to progrmas in a Categories folder. Not a big deal really but if anyone has a workaround for this I would appreciate it!

I would like to get the Orbs for the folders back tho. My "Apps" and "Utilities" folders are no longer Orb'd while my "Games" folder remains Orb'd. Any fixes to this, I would think I could get those Orbs off the links you provided for the icons and SSH em into my phone right? I just cant do it now cuz I am at work...

Thanks in advance and wow this Theme is the best you can find. Thank you for your hard work!

Ok, I downloaded all the Orbs and put on my phone and that took care of it all. Man this theme is great.

One question though...when the theme creates an icon for an app store app...does it store it on the phone somewhere? Could I SSH into my phone and move that icon to the icon folder so that Categories recognizes it?
    I don't have Categories installed so I can't give u exact instructions, but there is a feature within categories settings that allows u to choose the theme u want to have icons displayed..so, G.O.C. Pro should be an option..I don't know how to get there, but I know it's there..I use Stack and it gives me 4 springboard folders and all my auto-created icons appear in each folder...

cool, I will give Stack a try

Categories lets you pick the theme icons to use but it pulls the icons from theicons folder of that specific theme. I am guessing when GOC Pro creates the icons it doesnt "store" them in the Icons folder (maybe it is an on the fly icon?) so Categories doesnt recognize it.

No biggy tho, i can get rid of categories if need be since this theme rocks
    Last edited by sparksjr; 2010-02-04 at 04:10 AM.

Pls can anyone help me? The Itunes Icon is here the original (not round), in the ICON Folder is the iTunes Icon roundet. I need this Icon, not the original. And the Last questsioin, how to change the Time format?

Thanks

All done nice one toyvan...also sorted icons for categorys by downloading all the icons from request page...however...I have had to reinstall the goc update 3 times now after downloading stuff from cydia..goc is there in winterboard but all goc extras vanish !
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllo View Post
    Pls can anyone help me? The Itunes Icon is here the original (not round), in the ICON Folder is the iTunes Icon roundet. I need this Icon, not the original. And the Last questsioin, how to change the Time format?

what theme do u have? "GOC Pro" or "Glass Orb Color"? what do u mean by the time format? do u want to change the font or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by benjiuk View Post
    All done nice one toyvan...also sorted icons for categorys by downloading all the icons from request page...however...I have had to reinstall the goc update 3 times now after downloading stuff from cydia..goc is there in winterboard but all goc extras vanish !
    why did u have to download it 3 times

Default 2.0 issues
    I am have 2.0 issues as well. If I install anything from Cydia, Cydia removes G.O.C. Pro and 5 icon dock. The dock is not working in goc pro either for me. I know it's coming from another app (the dock) but I've disabled everything I can think of including Winterboard and the dock will not change. It looks like a dock for Boss Paper but I uninstalled and it's still there. I would rather not reset all my settings...is there another way? GOC update was also removed by Rock when I installed 2.0...is that normal?

I have GOC Pro, it was installed on my secondhand Iphone, i cant change the icon for itunes, its only original, in the icon Folder is your alternative icon. I have cleaned the Iconcache.
    The Timeformat for Germany, Language German, format: date, day, Month

Quote Originally Posted by pappajohn View Post
    I am have 2.0 issues as well. If I install anything from Cydia, Cydia removes G.O.C. Pro and 5 icon dock. The dock is not working in goc pro either for me. I know it's coming from another app (the dock) but I've disabled everything I can think of including Winterboard and the dock will not change. It looks like a dock for Boss Paper but I uninstalled and it's still there. I would rather not reset all my settings...is there another way? GOC update was also removed by Rock when I installed 2.0...is that normal?
    please help me understand correctly...if u install anything from cydia, even if it's not related to any of my themes, G.O.C. Pro and five icon dock is removed? removed from winterboard?

What do u mean exactly when u say that GOC update was also removed by Rock when u installed 2.0?

As far as the dock not changing to the GOC Pro dock, the only answer I can offer, that has proven to work for most, is to reset all settings, that is if you have supreme preferences installed and u already tried disabling reflective dock...

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllo View Post
    I have GOC Pro, it was installed on my secondhand Iphone, i cant change the icon for itunes, its only original, in the icon Folder is your alternative icon. I have cleaned the Iconcache.
    The Timeformat for Germany, Language German, format: date, day, Month
    I have no idea why it wouldn't be changing to the orbed version of iTunes ...clearing the cache won't really help since Default iphone apps already have custom icons made for them in the 'Icons' folder...

In order to change the date format to german u need to edit the HTML file that is found in the 'GOC Pro_datewidget' folder..open it with notepad and then change the days and months to german language by editing the following string:

function calendarDate ( )
    {
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("SUN","MON","TUES","WED","THURS","FRI","SAT" )
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("JAN.","FEB.","MARCH","APRIL","MAY","JUNE"," JULY","AUG.","SEPT.","OCT.","NOV.","DEC.") //predefine month names

hope this helps!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-04 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Cydia Issues
    Yes...I know it's weird but I installed a ringtone from Cydia and I got the usual black installing screen...then it said uninstalling goc pro...uninstalling 5 icon dock.
    Didn't think much about it, just installed goc pro from rock again. Then I decided to uninstall intelliscreen using package manager in Cydia and it happened again.

What I was referring to as far as goc update is in rock when I installed the 2.0 update, it removed goc pro updates 1-4 and the goc pro updater. Is that by design?

Yes...I know it's weird but I installed a ringtone from Cydia and I got the usual black installing screen...then it said uninstalling goc pro...uninstalling 5 icon dock.
    Didn't think much about it, just installed goc pro from rock again. Then I decided to uninstall intelliscreen using package manager in Cydia and it happened again.

What I was referring to as far as goc update is in rock when I installed the 2.0 update, it removed goc pro updates 1-4 and the goc pro updater. Is that by design?
    GOC Pro 2.0 update consolidates all previous updates into one - however, it is not by design for GOC pro and five icon dock to be removed when installing non-related apps ...does this only happen when installing apps via cydia, or does this happen in rock as well?

Default Cydia No Likey Me
    Ok reset all settings and my dock is fixed. Jacked up SBSettings though. Thanks for your help on that.

Went to Cydia and downloaded a ringtone, happened again. Uninstalled goc pro and 5 dock. I have a screenshot but it basically just says "uninstalled goc pro".

I can post if needed.

Thanks for the very fast help! It works now perfectly(without the Icon ...)

Question Restore G.O.C Pro Icons
    Edit: 2/5/10 @ 9:50 am

I found the answer on page 1 of G.O.C. Theme; deleted the two Springboard cache files under root/var/mobile/caches using iFile.

Version two is a big plus having the AppStore icons pre-done.

@Toyvan,

I have an issue that was not caused by GOC PRO Theme, but did cause some icons to revert back to the standard icon.

I already had v2.0 installed for several days. Today I was trying to open the Rock app on my iPhone. Nothing happened except my iphone reset and I got the message that my phone crash and to restart. After the restart, some icons reverted back to the original icon. Some GOC icons I created and some were automatically changed. When I SSH into my phone I can see the icons names I created.

What I would like to know if there is a way to restore the icons back to GOC without having to individually restore them. I have around 30 of them tha that reverted to the stock icons.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 2010-02-05 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Found answer

Ok reset all settings and my dock is fixed. Jacked up SBSettings though. Thanks for your help on that.

Went to Cydia and downloaded a ringtone, happened again. Uninstalled goc pro and 5 dock. I have a screenshot but it basically just says "uninstalled goc pro".

I can post if needed.
    I am having that problem looked into, and hope for a fix VERY soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    @Toyvan,

I have an issue that was not caused by GOC PRO Theme, but did cause some icons to revert back to the standard icon.

I already had v2.0 installed for several days. Today I was trying to open the Rock app on my iPhone. Nothing happened except my iphone reset and I got the message that my phone crash and to restart. After the restart, some icons reverted back to the original icon. Some GOC icons I created and some were automatically changed. When I SSH into my phone I can see the icons names I created.

What I would like to know if there is a way to restore the icons back to GOC without having to individually restore them. I have around 30 of them tha that reverted to the stock icons.

Thanks in advance.
    so, icons u created, reverted back to stock after the restart? or ones that were previously auto-created reverted back? please help me understand u...

so, icons u created, reverted back to stock after the restart? or ones that were previously auto-created reverted back? please help me understand u...
    I edited my previous post. I happened to re-read page 1 of the G.O.C. Theme regarding the deletion of the Springboard caches. This solved the problem with all icons except the Accuweather icon. I just reinstalled the app and now all the icons are the way they should be...Glass Orb. .

Thanks for the great update to 2.0.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 2010-02-06 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    I edited my previous post. I happened to re-read page 1 of the G.O.C. Theme regarding the deletion of the Springboard caches. This solved the problem will all except the Accuweather icon. I just reinstalled the app and now all the icons are the way they should be...Glass Orb. .

Thanks for the great update to 2.0.
    glad u got it sorted out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Toy. How do I get the theme without five icon dock. I don't néed it. I use infinidock

Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast