Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Default Default springboard icon location
    Hello,

Where are the default springboard icons located?... Somewhere I have read that they are in the applications/<appname> but I have applications that they have not a folder in the applications directory...

Can someone tell me where to find those icons to be able to edit them with an image program and transform them to orbs?

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hey all! im new here so firstly SUH-WEET theme tv!! lol can anyone help and guide me through on how do i put my icon requests onto my posts pls.. btw this is my very first forum that i joined. so am rather lost! also, the video on how to create own orb icons by TV cant open... any alternative?
    I will be uploading a new video tutorial this week...if u need to request icons please visit the link below...all info is on my first post

Icon requests:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Just a question, since i bought the full version of this theme, will the icons be updated or will i have to manually put the pictures i want in it
    Im saying like will there be icon updates regularly or soemthing?
    I update GOC Pro bi-weekly...all updates are automatic via Rock

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Hello,

Where are the default springboard icons located?... Somewhere I have read that they are in the applications/<appname> but I have applications that they have not a folder in the applications directory...

Can someone tell me where to find those icons to be able to edit them with an image program and transform them to orbs?

Thank you very much.

if ur looking for default springboard icons click on the same link I provided above...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

SuperAs (2010-01-19)

if u SSH into ur device and rename the "Compass.png" to "Brújula.png" what happens? let me know...

Worked!... have to rename the file in UTF8 format to get apperared. It's strange, cuz some icons accented need to be translated but others not, for example "camera" (cámara in spanish) don't need to be replaced...

I'm not sure I understand u 100% - if u want to use the red slider in place of the blue one then u just have to rename it to "bottombarknobgray.png" ...is this what u mean??[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know I can do that... it was more a curiosity about how the iPhone is configurated to use the filename "bottombarknobgray.png" to use it as a slider icon... I searched but didn't find it...
    Last edited by SuperAs; 2010-01-19 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First time forum poster. Hopefully someone reads this. IPhone version 3.1.2 have the latest G.O.C. Pro them installed, all the updates but the calculator UI when opened shows the G.O.C. Them icon for a split second then reverts back to the original UI. also the dialer UI has not changed at all. Again I do have the latest updates that should have these changes. I've reinstalled the app, hard/soft rebooted phone, still no chage. Any ideas?

!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

The next G.O.C. Pro update will "auto-create" all App Store icons(not Rock or Cydia apps)...So, this means that every single app that comes from the App Store will be "orbed" instantly!! there will be no more need to request icons unless u have an app from Rock or Cydia that needs to be customized, or if u want different dock icons ...oh yea, and if ur still using my Glass Orb Color theme, I guess you'll have to keep requesting icons - another reason to go Pro ...I have tested this myself and it works great!! In order for it to work u may have to clear ur icon cache..but, for those of u who are SSH savvy it's a breeze! More details to come...cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by cslack View Post
    First time forum poster. Hopefully someone reads this. IPhone version 3.1.2 have the latest G.O.C. Pro them installed, all the updates but the calculator UI when opened shows the G.O.C. Them icon for a split second then reverts back to the original UI. also the dialer UI has not changed at all. Again I do have the latest updates that should have these changes. I've reinstalled the app, hard/soft rebooted phone, still no chage. Any ideas?
    hmmmm... the first obvious question is, do u have any other themes enabled in winterboard? has it always been this way, or did this just start happening recently? did u notice this after any particular changes u may have made or apps u installed/removed??!! this is the first time I've heard of this happening so I'm trying to narrow down the culprit with some questions ....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-01-20 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2010-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    !!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

The next G.O.C. Pro update will "auto-create" all App Store icons(not Rock or Cydia apps)...So, this means that every single app that comes from the App Store will be "orbed" instantly!! there will be no more need to request icons unless u have an app from Rock or Cydia that needs to be customized, or if u want different dock icons ...oh yea, and if ur still using my Glass Orb Color theme, I guess you'll have to keep requesting icons - another reason to go Pro ...I have tested this myself and it works great!! In order for it to work u may have to clear ur icon cache..but, for those of u who are SSH savvy it's a breeze! More details to come...cheers!
    Great! ... when is coming the next update?...

another question... I have GOC Pro, but I preffer black&white orb icons and I have converted all my icons in GOC Pro theme in black&white... will the actualization overwrite them?... must I do a backup before?

Thx!.

Default dialer GUI missing
    I do not have any other themes selected, just G.O.C. Themes. I did originally have the free Glass Orb Color them and recently purchased your PRO theme. Everything seems to be working great except the dialer, calculator and actually just noticed the compass GUI is missing also. Maybe I can remove the original glass orb theme completely and see if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Great! ... when is coming the next update?...

another question... I have GOC Pro, but I preffer black&white orb icons and I have converted all my icons in GOC Pro theme in black&white... will the actualization overwrite them?... must I do a backup before?
    Thx!.
    Hopefully the update will be this week...none of ur existing icons will be overwritten, but it is always best to have a backup of them on ur computer ...

Quote Originally Posted by cslack View Post
    I do not have any other themes selected, just G.O.C. Themes. I did originally have the free Glass Orb Color them and recently purchased your PRO theme. Everything seems to be working great except the dialer, calculator and actually just noticed the compass GUI is missing also. Maybe I can remove the original glass orb theme completely and see if that makes a difference.

if u can SSH into ur device, navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Folders- and look inside the 'Calculator.app', 'Compass.app' and 'MobilePhone.app' folders and see if there are images inside..??

Default catogaries icon
    hi guys, love this theme, i wonder if you guys can help me out, iv installed the theme but the folders iv created on my springboard via catogaries app are not being converted into g.o.c icons. can anyone let me know how i can do that??

hi!!

plz tutorial make icons need!!

the video is dead

thx!

I would like to use the date widget and my own background but i don't know how to do this.

And can i use lock-info with your theme? if yes how can i do it?

Greetings kevin

Quote Originally Posted by fahad123 View Post
    hi guys, love this theme, i wonder if you guys can help me out, iv installed the theme but the folders iv created on my springboard via catogaries app are not being converted into g.o.c icons. can anyone let me know how i can do that??
    please request all custom categories icons at the following thread..

Icon requests:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by williamder32 View Post
    hi!!

plz tutorial make icons need!!

the video is dead

thx!
    yes, video tutorial is dead, but next update will auto-create all app store icons ..coming soon! in the meantime u can always request icons at the same link above

Quote Originally Posted by kevintjuhh View Post
    I would like to use the date widget and my own background but i don't know how to do this.

Greetings kevin
    detailed instructions on how to set-up and use the datewidget are on the bottom of my first post..I have never used lockinfo, but I use intelliscreen(similar app) and it works just fine...all I had to do was install and turn it on...

Quote Originally Posted by kevintjuhh View Post

Greetings kevin

There's nothing you gotta do. Just install it. I'm running it along with GOC Pro with no problems. Did you install it yet? What issues are you having?

I am crossing my fingers that update 1.6 will be released this week! unfortunately it is not in my power ..thanks for ur patience!

broo thx for this awesome theme!!,
    but uhm are you gonna make the keyboard custom to?
    and uhm i cant get bosspaper to work,
    i did everything in ur tut but when i try to change the home background in bosspaper, the date just dissapears in homescreen how can i change that??

Quote Originally Posted by fazliserin View Post
    broo thx for this awesome theme!!,
    but uhm are you gonna make the keyboard custom to?
    and uhm i cant get bosspaper to work,
    i did everything in ur tut but when i try to change the home background in bosspaper, the date just dissapears in homescreen how can i change that??

customizing the keyboard is not on my priority list...it is a problem with WinterBoard, as is not compatible with the files needed for customizing the keyboard...

if u follow my instructions EXACTLY u should not have a problem with using BossPaper with the DateWidget...

i'm having issues with my status bar disappearing regularly. it won't come back on unless i respring. it didn't happen until i installed g.o.c pro. any ideas?

newbie obviously - didn't think to check to see if i had the solid status bar turned on!
    Last edited by ranestorm; 2010-01-31 at 01:06 AM.

Toyvan when will the auto icon creater come? Can you please give me a rough guess on what the date will be or the month please!!!!

-happy customer

how do i use a different Lock Screen with this theme, everytime i choose a diff one in winterboard, the GOC Pro one overides it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Toyvan when will the auto icon creater come? Can you please give me a rough guess on what the date will be or the month please!!!!

-happy customer
    I believe it's supposed to be included in the new update. He posted a couple days ago that that new update may come out this week so lets cross our fingers

Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast