Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by smlee345 View Post
    hey, I love those screenshots. what wallpaper / bosspaper packages are you running? or did you use your own for those backgrounds?
    are u talking about the wallpapers that are shown in my video or the ones from the screenshots on my first post? either way, none of them are bosspaper packages...just ones that I made or found on the web...

Hi,
    Fairly new round here. Great forum.
    I have just installed GOC Pro onto my iphone and love the theme.
    One thing I would like help with if possible. I have 2 versions of Navigon on my phone. Navigon for UK and Navigon for USA. At the moment it uses the same icon for both Navigons as they are both named the same. Is it possible to have different icons for each version. I have downloaded Rename from Cydia but that does not seem to solve it. Any ideas?
    Thanks for any help.
    Cheers, Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Three6ty View Post
    Hi,
    Fairly new round here. Great forum.
    I have just installed GOC Pro onto my iphone and love the theme.
    One thing I would like help with if possible. I have 2 versions of Navigon on my phone. Navigon for UK and Navigon for USA. At the moment it uses the same icon for both Navigons as they are both named the same. Is it possible to have different icons for each version. I have downloaded Rename from Cydia but that does not seem to solve it. Any ideas?
    Thanks for any help.
    Cheers, Rich

Unfortunately, if both apps are named exactly the same they will use the same icon...I have seen ur post in the glass orb color thread and hopefully it will get answered in there with a better solution ...

Quote Originally Posted by starjar View Post
    Thanks.

Forgive me if i'm going blind, but i cannot find G.O.C Pro on cydia at all (i have used the search function!).

I installed Rock but that wont let me do anything past the main menu screen. I can find free versions, but you deserve my cash for your theme. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKrizz View Post
    Forgive me if i'm going blind, but i cannot find G.O.C Pro on cydia at all (i have used the search function!).

I installed Rock but that wont let me do anything past the main menu screen. I can find free versions, but you deserve my cash for your theme. Any suggestions?
    I kind of jumped the gun on announcing the GOC Pro release on Cydia...I'm hopeful it will be available sometime this week..I'll keep u posted

As far as Rock is concerned, did u create a RockID?

Yeah, did that and checked there were sources but there were no packages loaded at all and on the main screen when i pressed the link for g.o.c. Pro, it registers he touch but nothing else.

Yeah, did that and checked there were sources but there were no packages loaded at all and on the main screen when i pressed the link for g.o.c. Pro, it registers he touch but nothing else.
    are u talking about on cydia or rock??

Rock, the only reason I downloaded it was for your theme!

Hello,

First a wonderful theme!
    But i have one question, if i put on the theme my background from my lock screen is different from my homescreen.
    My homescreen background is all black.
    And if i have changed the wallpaper.png in the G.O.C....... map, it doesn't change.

Can you help me please?

Chears

Default Old Compass icon
    Hello,

Does anybody know why my compass icon don´t change to the new "orbed" one?....

I think it must be something with the language. In spanish the original one is shown but if I change language to english, then it IS shown...

First I thought I was about the accented "ú" character of "Brújula" (the spanish translation) but the I realized that other accented apps icons appeared correctly changed...

Can someone help me, please?

how to get the newest version? i doesn't give me an 'update' option???

Quote Originally Posted by kevintjuhh View Post
    Hello,

First a wonderful theme!
    But i have one question, if i put on the theme my background from my lock screen is different from my homescreen.
    My homescreen background is all black.
    And if i have changed the wallpaper.png in the G.O.C....... map, it doesn't change.

Can you help me please?

Chears
    Please read the bottom of my first post on how to use all the G.O.C. Pro theme features...the springboard and lockscreen wallpaper is suppose to be different...I don't understand what u mean u changed the wallpaper.png for the map?! please be more specific and I will try my best to help u ...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Hello,

Does anybody know why my compass icon don´t change to the new "orbed" one?....

I think it must be something with the language. In spanish the original one is shown but if I change language to english, then it IS shown...

First I thought I was about the accented "ú" character of "Brújula" (the spanish translation) but the I realized that other accented apps icons appeared correctly changed...

Can someone help me, please?
    if u SSH into ur device and rename the "Compass.png" to "Brújula.png" what happens? let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by hamce View Post
    how to get the newest version? i doesn't give me an 'update' option???
    if u open Rock and it doesn't prompt u that there is a new update for G.O.C. Pro, then u already have the latest version...

Cydia now have a 'Featured Themes' link on their home page but no G.O.C. Pro yet.

They do say good thing come to those who wait!

Default Slide color
    Hello,

I have seen in G.O.C. PRO Slides that you have 3 different arrow colors (blue, red and green). The default is the blue one (although the file is named ...gray-png).

I would like to know where have I to modify to put the red one (without renaming the files). Where is the configuration file that establish the filename png of the slide color?

Thanks in advance.

Cydia now have a 'Featured Themes' link on their home page but no G.O.C. Pro yet.

They do say good thing come to those who wait!

hopefully it will show up soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAs View Post
    Hello,

I have seen in G.O.C. PRO Slides that you have 3 different arrow colors (blue, red and green). The default is the blue one (although the file is named ...gray-png).

I would like to know where have I to modify to put the red one (without renaming the files). Where is the configuration file that establish the filename png of the slide color?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm not sure I understand u 100% - if u want to use the red slider in place of the blue one then u just have to rename it to "bottombarknobgray.png" ...is this what u mean??

how can i change my backround picture if im bored of it

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    how can i change my backround picture if im bored of it
    read the instructions at the bottom of my first post ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Aznjonathan23 (2010-01-18)

hey all! im new here so firstly SUH-WEET theme tv!! lol can anyone help and guide me through on how do i put my icon requests onto my posts pls.. btw this is my very first forum that i joined. so am rather lost! also, the video on how to create own orb icons by TV cant open... any alternative?

Just a question, since i bought the full version of this theme, will the icons be updated or will i have to manually put the pictures i want in it
    Im saying like will there be icon updates regularly or soemthing?

Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast