Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is there a place I can request icons? I just downloaded this theme and it looks great but I'm missing about 15 icons. or is it easy to make icons myself??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTaliano322 View Post
    is there a place I can request icons? I just downloaded this theme and it looks great but I'm missing about 15 icons. or is it easy to make icons myself??
    If you know how to use Photoshop, it's easy to make them yourself. Just find the icons through iTunes, take a screenshot, crop the icon, and then fit it in the orb. If you SSH your phone, the PSD file should be there.

Default weathericon
    lately, temp has not been updating automatically. not even sure if this is the right forum. but it will update only if i open up the weather app. ideas?

Hey TV, i could use some help...

Is there anyway to combine a video wallpaper with the date widget?

Im trying to get the 3d fiction wallpaper to work with the widget but every time i try its either the vid, just the widget or neither...

Could really appreciate some help...

PS: Iv also tried using vWallpaper but that also didnt work...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm new to custom theming so someone please help me out. I know very well how to change icons for apps via ssh. However, I've explored the icons folder for this app and found many icons for apps that I have that do not appear on springboard by default. Why is this? I would love for them to work without moving them like so many others do so I don't have to go manually manipulate the icons everytime the app is updated. Any help/explanation here would be great. Thanks!

Nevermind....figured it out
    Last edited by ThaNatrix; 2009-12-28 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    <3. Your theme is the stuff man. I was using some lame theme before, but this one isn't coming off until you make an even better version of it.

I think I have 2 more things I *really* need and that's changing the 3G icon (like the Wifi icon up in this page) and the font for the battery meter.
    navigate to GOC PRO/Bundles/com.apple.springboard - u will find the 3G and battery % files there....the battery file names all begin with 'Default_Percent..." followed by a number..the 3G file names are FSO_UMTS_ON.png and Default_UMTS_ON.png...hope this helps

Please visit the official 'Glass Orb Color' thread(link below), to request icons..I have also made a video tutorial if you would like to make your own icons, found on that same thread ..please make sure to read my first post thoroughly before making requests! I have tried to supply all the information and resources that you will need..I have also included a link to the 'G.O.C. Pro' support thread! thanks for supporting my work...cheers!

Icon requests:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by srvivr View Post
    lately, temp has not been updating automatically. not even sure if this is the right forum. but it will update only if i open up the weather app. ideas?
    go into settings/Weather Icon/Refresh Every - and u can set how often it refreshes...I set mine to 1 hour and it works fine..if ur still having problems then u need to send the dev of weathericon an email, not me

Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0Ziiiii View Post
    Hey TV, i could use some help...

Is there anyway to combine a video wallpaper with the date widget?

Im trying to get the 3d fiction wallpaper to work with the widget but every time i try its either the vid, just the widget or neither...

Could really appreciate some help...

PS: Iv also tried using vWallpaper but that also didnt work...
    unfortunately I have never tested my theme for compatibility with vWallpaper, but I'm pretty sure the date widget will not work with it ...I might look into a possible fix for this in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    I'm new to custom theming so someone please help me out. I know very well how to change icons for apps via ssh. However, I've explored the icons folder for this app and found many icons for apps that I have that do not appear on springboard by default. Why is this? I would love for them to work without moving them like so many others do so I don't have to go manually manipulate the icons everytime the app is updated. Any help/explanation here would be great. Thanks!

Nevermind....figured it out
    could u please post the correct names of apps that weren't showing up initially? cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow...I don't know if I remember the apps that didn't show, but I'll try!

Midomi needs to be changed to SoundHound
    Where to needs to be changed to Where To? (question mark imperative)
    Dog Whistle had to be changed to Dog Whistler Pro but maybe only because I have the pro version

Those were the ones I changed, and I then created the following:

SunTrust mobile banking
    Currency Converter
    PhoneVoc
    Filipino News

And I'm currently changing the name of the Remote icon so that it works on the Categories folder containing all my remotes

Thanks for giving us that PSD...it made making my own icons a breeze!
    Last edited by ThaNatrix; 2009-12-28 at 11:43 PM.

Is it possible to change the background on the lock screen? Also, how do you change the wifi logo to something else?

Just wanted to give props where it is well deserved and this theme sure deserves it. Awesome theme although i haven't purchased it, I'm still on the original "Glass Orb".

Out of curiosity, did Armadillo ever get back to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    Wow...I don't know if I remember the apps that didn't show, but I'll try!

Midomi needs to be changed to SoundHound
    Where to needs to be changed to Where To? (question mark imperative)
    Dog Whistle had to be changed to Dog Whistler Pro but maybe only because I have the pro version

Those were the ones I changed, and I then created the following:

SunTrust mobile banking
    Currency Converter
    PhoneVoc
    Filipino News

And I'm currently changing the name of the Remote icon so that it works on the Categories folder containing all my remotes

Thanks for giving us that PSD...it made making my own icons a breeze!
    thank u! please be sure to share all the icons that ur making in the Glass Orb Color thread...

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaa View Post
    Is it possible to change the background on the lock screen? Also, how do you change the wifi logo to something else?
    open winterboard and select the 'user lock background' option and make sure it is above 'GOC PRO'...there are multiple options to choose from on Rock or Cydia for the wifi signal bars...

Quote Originally Posted by btk24 View Post
    Just wanted to give props where it is well deserved and this theme sure deserves it. Awesome theme although i haven't purchased it, I'm still on the original "Glass Orb".

Out of curiosity, did Armadillo ever get back to you?
    thanks! and no ...

Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    If you know how to use Photoshop, it's easy to make them yourself. Just find the icons through iTunes, take a screenshot, crop the icon, and then fit it in the orb. If you SSH your phone, the PSD file should be there.
    what do you mean by PSD file? where is that and what would I do with it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you don't know what a PSD is, then don't worry about it lol.

PSD = Photoshop document

what do you mean by PSD file? where is that and what would I do with it?
    U can also find the PSD(photoshop document), at the bottom of my first post in the Glass Orb Color thread ...

Link:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

G.O.C. Pro is now also available on Cydia! Happy New year & cheers for 2010
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-01-01 at 09:54 PM.

Question Cydia removing GOCPro?
    I have been using the theme and everything is great! I wanted to use iFile app for file management in the phone. I bought it in Cydia and started to install, but Cydia says it is going to remove GOCPro and its updates. Why is this?

Thanks

G.O.C. PRO UPDATE 1.5 NOW AVAILABLE!

Changelog:
    Added 300+ more icons(now 3,600+ total)

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Topher420 View Post
    I have been using the theme and everything is great! I wanted to use iFile app for file management in the phone. I bought it in Cydia and started to install, but Cydia says it is going to remove GOCPro and its updates. Why is this?

Thanks
    unfortunately I don't know the answer..??!! if u find out, please let me know!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-01-04 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (2010-01-05)

hi Toyvan

perhaps one silly question:

how can i use the g.oc. pro replace carrier theme? I'm not a at&t or o2 costumer but a customer of "3 Austria"

Must i copy my carrier bundle to the folder of the Replace carrier Theme?

thx in advance

gervi

Thumbs up Da Best IMO
    @ Toyvan,

This is the best theme that I have used on my iPhone. It's very clean looking and even I was able to follow the tutorial on creating customized icons. Thanks for creating this great theme and the price is reasonable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gervi View Post
    hi Toyvan

perhaps one silly question:

how can i use the g.oc. pro replace carrier theme? I'm not a at&t or o2 costumer but a customer of "3 Austria"

Must i copy my carrier bundle to the folder of the Replace carrier Theme?

thx in advance

gervi
    do u know what the name of ur carrier bundle/folder is? if so, I can replace the necessary files, upload them here and u can SSH to see if it works...

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    @ Toyvan,

This is the best theme that I have used on my iPhone. It's very clean looking and even I was able to follow the tutorial on creating customized icons. Thanks for creating this great theme and the price is reasonable as well.
    cheers

hey, I love those screenshots. what wallpaper / bosspaper packages are you running? or did you use your own for those backgrounds?

Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast