Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

thanks been watching your video and using the png from the dock files to get the right size. just wanted to confirm if anything else was needed

Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    thanks been watching your video and using the png from the dock files to get the right size. just wanted to confirm if anything else was needed
    that's the best way to do it! just use the existing dock icons as ur template! cheers

G.O.C. Pro 1.4 now available!

Changelog:

*Added more icons (now 3,350+)
    *Added iPod Touch support
    (select 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' in WinterBoard and move above 'G.O.C. PRO' - put dock icons in following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes)
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-12-15 at 07:38 PM.

New at this iPhone thing, but mines been jailbroken and i purchased GOC Pro today, so far i can make blank icons, i would really like to know where the instructions for getting this whole thing workin would be....looks like a great theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Schiz1969 View Post
    New at this iPhone thing, but mines been jailbroken and i purchased GOC Pro today, so far i can make blank icons, i would really like to know where the instructions for getting this whole thing workin would be....looks like a great theme.

all the necessary info is on my very first post...

I got a bit lost going between this thread and the "G.O.C Pro Help" thread, so I can only hope I'm posting this request in the right thread.

I have been loving Glass Orb Colour for quite a while now and finally upgraded to G.O.C. Pro. My delay was more a Rock Your Phone hatred than anything else, but I loved this theme enough to finally get over it. However, I do have a problem with it and I'm sure I'm not the first. No matter how great something is, someone always finds fault in it.

Anyway, to the point, I hate the wifi icon. I just think it looks silly. Like a retarded peacock or something. I hate to trouble you to make a new one and, quite frankly, I'd've been satisfied with the regular symbol. I know nothing about creating themes. Is this something that can be changed, maybe even by me, with a simple tweak, flip of a switch, turn of a knob?

Quote Originally Posted by GQSmoos View Post
    I got a bit lost going between this thread and the "G.O.C Pro Help" thread, so I can only hope I'm posting this request in the right thread.

I have been loving Glass Orb Colour for quite a while now and finally upgraded to G.O.C. Pro. My delay was more a Rock Your Phone hatred than anything else, but I loved this theme enough to finally get over it. However, I do have a problem with it and I'm sure I'm not the first. No matter how great something is, someone always finds fault in it.

Anyway, to the point, I hate the wifi icon. I just think it looks silly. Like a retarded peacock or something. I hate to trouble you to make a new one and, quite frankly, I'd've been satisfied with the regular symbol. I know nothing about creating themes. Is this something that can be changed, maybe even by me, with a simple tweak, flip of a switch, turn of a knob?

three paragraphs just to say u don't like the wifi icon???!!! ...SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/G.O.C. PRO/bundles/com.apple.springboard/ and delete the following files:

Default_0_AirPort.png, Default_1_AirPort.png, Default_2_AirPort.png & Default_3_AirPort.png

or if u have no clue what SSH is then just go to Rock or Cydia and find a wifi replacement theme...I'm sure u can find one that doesn't look like a peacock..a peacock?!?!?! lol...thanks for supporting my work! cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-12-17 at 05:47 AM.

I've deleted the images and it's removed the peacock everywhere except on the homescreen. How did I fail?

Quote Originally Posted by GQSmoos View Post
    I've deleted the images and it's removed the peacock everywhere except on the homescreen. How did I fail?

oops! u also need to delete the following from the same folder:

FSO_0_AirPort.png, FSO_1_AirPort.png, FSO_2_AirPort.png & FSO_3_AirPort.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet job. i have a question how do i get the icon with date month and year off. thanks

Sorry:
    just finished reading your first page.

is there an update for the landscape calculator? or can you email me the blank orb and ill work on the landscape icons for the calculator.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 2009-12-20 at 01:06 AM.

I have the problem, that I can't start a bluetooth connetic after I instaled G.O.C. Pro.
    Does anyone know, what I can do, that I can use bluetooth together with G.O.C. Pro??

Best regards,

Conbey

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    Sweet job. i have a question how do i get the icon with date month and year off. thanks

Sorry:
    just finished reading your first page.

is there an update for the landscape calculator? or can you email me the blank orb and ill work on the landscape icons for the calculator.
    Thanks
    I have no plans of adding more to the scientific/landscape calc...I decided it looks best the way it is and adding more orbs would just be too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Conbey View Post
    I have the problem, that I can't start a bluetooth connetic after I instaled G.O.C. Pro.
    Does anyone know, what I can do, that I can use bluetooth together with G.O.C. Pro??

Best regards,

Conbey
    I don't think my theme has anything to do with ur recent loss of bluetooth connectivity..??!! try resetting ur network settings..

Firstly, what a theme installed it yesterday.
    Did i fews changes using iphone browser last night, (got info from this thread).
    One thing i haven't seen anywhere (could of missed it) is how to remove the loading screens that appear on some apps (not too keane).

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in Advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Change or remove the default file in stash/Themes/GOCPro/Folders/XXXXX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Windmeel For This Useful Post:

zippy12 (2009-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by zippy12 View Post
    Firstly, what a theme installed it yesterday.
    Did i fews changes using iphone browser last night, (got info from this thread).
    One thing i haven't seen anywhere (could of missed it) is how to remove the loading screens that appear on some apps (not too keane).

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in Advance.
    SSH into ur device and navigate to Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO/Folders - delete the 'Default.png' and any other file that begins with the words 'Default'(some folders have multiple images), within each folder u don't want to see a custom loading screen...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

zippy12 (2009-12-22)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wanna know if there's any way to NOT have the dock with this theme. I really like it and all, but my cousin has exactly the same theme and I don't wanna look like a copycat, as lame as that sounds.

And how do I change the background in SMS and springboard? I feel it's too dark.
    Last edited by Extremador; 2009-12-23 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks for the excellent theme. If I want to turn off the battery meter or change the font to the default, is there a way I can do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    I wanna know if there's any way to NOT have the dock with this theme. I really like it and all, but my cousin has exactly the same theme and I don't wanna look like a copycat, as lame as that sounds.

And how do I change the background in SMS and springboard? I feel it's too dark.
    SSH into ur device and navigate to Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO - delete the 'Dock.png'....to change the SMS background replace the 'SMSBackground.png' with one of ur own(file found in same directory)...to use ur own background open winterboard and select 'user wallpaper' and slide it above G.O.C. PRO..note, user wallpaper option will not work if u are using the date widget...

Quote Originally Posted by nikhilsh View Post
    Thanks for the excellent theme. If I want to turn off the battery meter or change the font to the default, is there a way I can do it?
    easiest way to turn off the battery meter is to go into Settings/General/Usage/Battery Percentage and turn it off ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

nikhilsh (2009-12-23)

Thanks! I looked at the peacock wifi post to use the original Wifi indicators and removed for the battery font png files. Now its using the default font for the battery meter. Is there a way to get the time into the date widget?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    SSH into ur device and navigate to Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO - delete the 'Dock.png'....to change the SMS background replace the 'SMSBackground.png' with one of ur own(file found in same directory)...to use ur own background open winterboard and select 'user wallpaper' and slide it above G.O.C. PRO..note, user wallpaper option will not work if u are using the date widget...
    <3. Your theme is the stuff man. I was using some lame theme before, but this one isn't coming off until you make an even better version of it.

I think I have 2 more things I *really* need and that's changing the 3G icon (like the Wifi icon up in this page) and the font for the battery meter.
    Last edited by Extremador; 2009-12-24 at 05:29 AM.

Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast