Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

basically everything except the home-screen background can be changed with ssh.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    You need to reselect it under SBS>Manage Themes

Then respring.
    Thanks, mate. That worked fine.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by malcx View Post
    Hi, toyvan. But, can't the same thing that's rendered in winterboard be replicated without winterboard? I'm sure there's a way. I really don't like winterboard - it drains battery life. Any suggestions?
    I've never had issues with winterboard draining battery life, and if it does it is VERY insignificant! there is a problem with the latest firmware(3g/3gs) that won't just allow u to go into individual applications folders and just replace the icon.png with a custom one..as u found out u get a black background..before summerboard came out that's what we had to do and it worked..now there's winterboard and it's even more intuitive! what more could u ask for?!?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I don't have an iPod, so I'm not quite sure what ur saying ...can u post some screenshots of both?
    the springboard screenshot u can't see the writing in the middle of the statusbar as it is black... but the blkra1n is white... then on the itunes (app) screenshot both blkra1n an FLEEBOI r black so u can c them both?????? hope u can help....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -springboard-screenshot.jpg   -app-screenshot.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by carey7037 View Post
    the springboard screenshot u can't see the writing in the middle of the statusbar as it is black... but the blkra1n is white... then on the itunes (app) screenshot both blkra1n an FLEEBOI r black so u can c them both?????? hope u can help....
    does FLEEBOI replace the 3G icons? there needs to be two 'FLEEBOI' images...one needs to be white to show up on springboard status bar, and the other one needs to be black that shows up when u open certain apps etc...so, what I'm saying is that my theme has nothing to do with it not showing up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Fanderson727 (2009-12-04)

I made an account on this website just to tell you how good this theme is lol I'll probably never use another theme for my iphone and the sb settings tops it off. Only issue I have is can you make icon for 3g unrestrictor in sb?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanderson727 View Post
    can you make icon for 3g unrestrictor in sb?
    I've got the same issue - no icon for 3g unresitrictor.

I thought it may have been at my end so didn't make a post.

As another user is having the same issue, thought it would be best to post a confirmation that this is not just a "one off" issue.

Default lock screen time theme does not work
    Hi, great theme, really loving it, only a couple of probs however.

1. The time in the lock screen is just teh stock time theme, in your screenshots you have a funky font for the time, but mine has not changed. I have all the updates

2. How do I get the message or mail icon on the status bar?

3. is there an icon for vibrate in SB settings? as mine is just blank whether it is on or off with the glass orb sb theme

Thanks for the help

hi guys can someone plz give me winterboard G.O.C Pro order so my theme work perfect i;m not able to get exact time as showing in screen shots and i cant get fonts as screen shot plz help thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Fanderson727 View Post
    I made an account on this website just to tell you how good this theme is lol I'll probably never use another theme for my iphone and the sb settings tops it off. Only issue I have is can you make icon for 3g unrestrictor in sb?

Thanks for supporting my work! I haven't made SBS on/off icons for 3G unrestrictor yet...please post ur request at the link below

Icon requests:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nirok View Post
    Hi, great theme, really loving it, only a couple of probs however.

1. The time in the lock screen is just teh stock time theme, in your screenshots you have a funky font for the time, but mine has not changed. I have all the updates

2. How do I get the message or mail icon on the status bar?

3. is there an icon for vibrate in SB settings? as mine is just blank whether it is on or off with the glass orb sb theme

Thanks for the help
    1. install 'FontSwap' via Rock or Cydia...once inside the app choose the 'LockClock Font' and then the 'Gas' option..

2. install 'StatusNotifier' via Rock or Cydia..

3. please request icons for my sbs theme at the same link above...

Quote Originally Posted by hotxkash View Post
    hi guys can someone plz give me winterboard G.O.C Pro order so my theme work perfect i;m not able to get exact time as showing in screen shots and i cant get fonts as screen shot plz help thankx

please read answer #1 above....

i just installed vwallpaper and now i have a black backround on my springboard. i deleted vwallpaper hoping it would go back to normal but it didnt. how do i get the goc pro wallpaper back? thanks

I have an iPhone 2G on 3.1.2 and GOC Pro won't change my dock.

It keeps me at the default one, but everything else changes.

Other themes will change my dock, but not this one.

TV, phenomenal job as always. Bought and downloaded the pro theme from RYP and all went well. 3 questions though. Might have been answered already but I couldn't find them.

1. How do I get the liveclock to work? Enabled it in WB but that's all I did. Anything else I need to download and/or do? ****SORRY, DISREGARD THIS QUESTION. I DOWNLOADED YOUR LIVECLOCK APP****

2. What is the boss paper and how to I get that to work? I enable it in WB and set its priority but only gives me a black background.

3. Is it possible to use the date widget along with my own background? Every time I enable the date widget and User Wallpaper, one knocks off the other depending on it's priority in WB. Anyway around this?
    Last edited by iBone3G; 2009-12-07 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swede922 View Post
    i just installed vwallpaper and now i have a black backround on my springboard. i deleted vwallpaper hoping it would go back to normal but it didnt. how do i get the goc pro wallpaper back? thanks

did u try to respring or restart ur device after u uninstalled vwallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by sinfulanimosity View Post
    I have an iPhone 2G on 3.1.2 and GOC Pro won't change my dock.

It keeps me at the default one, but everything else changes.

Other themes will change my dock, but not this one.
    There are a couple of things u can do in order to troubleshoot this. If u have 'Supreme Preferences' installed u must disable/turn off the 'reflective dock' option...If this doesn't resolve the dock issue, then go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings...be aware that this will also reset all settings, so u will have to set up ur mail accounts and wifi settings etc... however, this should take care of your problem!

Quote Originally Posted by iBone3G View Post
    TV, phenomenal job as always. Bought and downloaded the pro theme from RYP and all went well. 3 questions though. Might have been answered already but I couldn't find them.

1. How do I get the liveclock to work? Enabled it in WB but that's all I did. Anything else I need to download and/or do? ****SORRY, DISREGARD THIS QUESTION. I DOWNLOADED YOUR LIVECLOCK APP****

2. What is the boss paper and how to I get that to work? I enable it in WB and set its priority but only gives me a black background.

3. Is it possible to use the date widget along with my own background? Every time I enable the date widget and User Wallpaper, one knocks off the other depending on it's priority in WB. Anyway around this?

Please read the bottom of my first post to find out about how to use ur own background with the datewidget and about bosspaper ...

what does G.O.C. stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Peemcgee View Post
    what does G.O.C. stand for?
    Glass Orb Colour

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Please read the bottom of my first post to find out about how to use ur own background with the datewidget and about bosspaper ...
    Guess I didn't read thoroughly enough. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iBone3G View Post
    Guess I didn't read thoroughly enough. Thanks!
    You're welcome!

if I wanted to use another program instead of ipod or safari on the dock would I only have to create a custom icon?? or would I have to edit the files that work for the dock?

I would like to use words with friends instead of ipod, and put the ipod in a pogo folder such as media.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    if I wanted to use another program instead of ipod or safari on the dock would I only have to create a custom icon?? or would I have to edit the files that work for the dock?

I would like to use words with friends instead of ipod, and put the ipod in a pogo folder such as media.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance
    if u want different icons on the dock, other than what comes with the default theme, u just need to create new icons to sit properly on the dock..u can post ur custom requests at the link below if u don't know how to do this ...cheers!

Icon requests:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

trdspectacoma (2009-12-11)

Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast