Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

awesome when are you planning to release the next update?

Hi, Fantastic Theme, I would like to donate, one thing I would ask though, is there a way to add different Icons?, Im not asking about making my own, I mean change the stock icons for others from your icon packs???
    For example, I want to change the Safari icon for another, how easy is it to do that, are there any instructions for doing anything like this???

Quote Originally Posted by artiomso View Post
    awesome when are you planning to release the next update?
    probably in a week or so...

Quote Originally Posted by ajayuk View Post
    Hi, Fantastic Theme, I would like to donate, one thing I would ask though, is there a way to add different Icons?, Im not asking about making my own, I mean change the stock icons for others from your icon packs???
    For example, I want to change the Safari icon for another, how easy is it to do that, are there any instructions for doing anything like this???
    it is very easy if u want to use your own icons...for example, if you're replacing the 'Safari' icon u just name the icon ur making the exact same as the one u want to replace, and then simply SSH into ur device and navigate to Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons, and put it in the 'Icons' folder..hope this helps! cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-25 at 10:08 PM.

hey Toyvan,

You twisted my arm, and I installed RockApp JUST for this theme. I used your original Glass Orb theme back with my original iPhone.

Question, I LOVE the theme, but is there a way to disable the font change for the numeric battery indicator on my 3GS? I like the stock one, personally.

Thanks again for all of your hard work! Well worth the $$!!

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out which images alter the numeric battery on the 3GS!
    Last edited by superfleajq; 2009-11-26 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    probably in a week or so...

it is very easy if u want to use your own icons...for example, if you're replacing the 'Safari' icon u just name the icon ur making the exact same as the one u want to replace, and then simply SSH into ur device and navigate to Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons, and put it in the 'Icons' folder..hope this helps! cheers
    Great, thanks for that, the reason I asked is because some of my Icons are not changing, for example, I have SlovoEd Deluxe and Occasions and both these icons remain as they were even though you have Icons for them within your theme in the icons folder

Great, thanks for that, the reason I asked is because some of my Icons are not changing, for example, I have SlovoEd Deluxe and Occasions and both these icons remain as they were even though you have Icons for them within your theme in the icons folder
    You may want to make sure the icon names on your springboard match exactly as they are in the icon folder. Capitalization matters, too!

I have Version 1.0 and have made a donation, how can I upgrade this version???

Question Bosspaper
    I have goc pro and. Bosspaper. Since i am a newbie how do u use bosspaper with goc and how do u use bosspaper overall?

I have Version 1.0 and have made a donation, how can I upgrade this version???
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfizz View Post
    I have goc pro and. Bosspaper. Since i am a newbie how do u use bosspaper with goc and how do u use bosspaper overall?
    the answers to both of ur questions are found on my very first post...

Default Black Backround with Stripe/Sticks
    Can someone please give me a copy of the black stick/stripe background if you have it? The background I am talking about is the background in the attached screenshot.

Thank you very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -black-background.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twaibel For This Useful Post:

Redbeard46 (2009-11-30)

Quote Originally Posted by twaibel View Post
    Can someone please give me a copy of the black stick/stripe background if you have it? The background I am talking about is the background in the attached screenshot.

Thank you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi.. I luv this theme.. but got 1 prob.. the time in tha statusbar doesn't change color on the springboard.. but the iPod 1 does. hw do I change the time font color frm black to White like the iPod font do??? but still keep it black in a app like the iPod.. hope this makes sense... lol

Quote Originally Posted by carey7037 View Post
    hi.. I luv this theme.. but got 1 prob.. the time in tha statusbar doesn't change color on the springboard.. but the iPod 1 does. hw do I change the time font color frm black to White like the iPod font do??? but still keep it black in a app like the iPod.. hope this makes sense... lol
    I don't have an iPod, so I'm not quite sure what ur saying ...can u post some screenshots of both?

Hi, toyvan. I greatly enjoy your glass orb theme. I got a question.

I applied the Glass Orb icons for my apps on springboard without winterboard, cuz I don't like winterboard. The icons are semi-transparent to all apps except for .IPA apps. When I apply the glass orb icons for .IPAs in: private/var/mobile/Applications, the icons show up as solid icons, not as semi-transparent. So far, the only apps that the glass orbs are semi-transparent for are the regular apps, like, Cydia, Calendar, Settings, etc.

How do I make the glass orb icons semi-transparent for .IPAs?

Last edited by malcx; 2009-12-02 at 02:01 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

use winterboard
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

I applied the Glass Orb icons for my apps on springboard without winterboard (since I don't like winterboard). The icons are semi-transparent to all apps except for .IPA apps. When I apply the glass orb icons for .IPAs in: private/var/mobile/Applications, the icons show up as solid icons, not as semi-transparent. So far, the only apps that the glass orbs are semi-transparent for are the regular apps, like, Cydia, Calendar, Settings, etc.

Last edited by malcx; 2009-12-02 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi,
    Just upgraded to GOC Color SBS 1.5 and all the SBS icons have gone back to the square ones. What happened, and how do I fix it?
    Thanks,
    Greg

You need to reselect it under SBS>Manage Themes

Then respring.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperflyJimmy For This Useful Post:

Gregatgmail (2009-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by malcx View Post

I applied the Glass Orb icons for my apps on springboard without winterboard, cuz I don't like winterboard. The icons are semi-transparent to all apps except for .IPA apps. When I apply the glass orb icons for .IPAs in: private/var/mobile/Applications, the icons show up as solid icons, not as semi-transparent. So far, the only apps that the glass orbs are semi-transparent for are the regular apps, like, Cydia, Calendar, Settings, etc.

unfortunately ur going to have to learn to like winterboard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Hi,
    Just upgraded to GOC Color SBS 1.5 and all the SBS icons have gone back to the square ones. What happened, and how do I fix it?
    Thanks,
    Greg
    something went funky with the latest update ..but, like superfly said, just re-select "Glass Orb Color SBS" via the manage themes option in SBSettings and u should be good to go...

[QUOTE=toyvan;5050176]unfortunately ur going to have to learn to like winterboard...

Hi, toyvan. But, can't the same thing that's rendered in winterboard be replicated without winterboard? I'm sure there's a way. I really don't like winterboard - it drains battery life. Any suggestions?

Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast