Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Best money I've spent on the iphone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperflyJimmy For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-11-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^+1
    I keep trying other themes...just what some of us do I suppose. Keep coming back to GOC Pro. Easily the BEST, most complete theme hands down!

Fantastic toyvan!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Best money I've spent on the iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    ^+1
    I keep trying other themes...just what some of us do I suppose. Keep coming back to GOC Pro. Easily the BEST, most complete theme hands down!

Fantastic toyvan!

Thank you guys!

Hey guys, my iphone crashed and i had to restore from scratch and now i'm having trouble w/ the liveclock and bosspaper. I can't remember what order they are suppose to be in and haven't been able to find the jpg with the correct order.

anyone point me to the post?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Hey guys, my iphone crashed and i had to restore from scratch and now i'm having trouble w/ the liveclock and bosspaper. I can't remember what order they are suppose to be in and haven't been able to find the jpg with the correct order.

anyone point me to the post?

setup instructions are found near the bottom of first post in this thread ...sorry about the crash!!!

just saying it again, great theme. is there any plans for a custom sb settings to go along with the theme? thanks and keep up the great work

I've already made one! Search for 'Glass Orb Color SBS' via Rock or Cydia...Cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    In the lockscreen of this wonderful theme, is there a "big" clock (I mean like this http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-v1-mod.html)?
    I suppose that if the something like this is implemented on the lockscreen, the "default" date and time must be hidden; would it interfer with the "charge" screen (I mean the date and time would also be hidden there)?

Quote Originally Posted by poullaie View Post
    In the lockscreen of this wonderful theme, is there a "big" clock (I mean like this http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-v1-mod.html)?
    I suppose that if the something like this is implemented on the lockscreen, the "default" date and time must be hidden; would it interfer with the "charge" screen (I mean the date and time would also be hidden there)?
    No, there is not a "big" clock like you referenced in this theme's lockscreen.

Yes, if you did add a different clock yourself, it would interfere with the lock screen's battery placement.

More praise for this theme:

A colleague at work was showing me her new 3GS--I love the speed, but, oh dear, is the standard theme ever boring! Especially after having the GOC Pro set up for a while.

This theme is worth every penny asked, just in terms of "viewer satisfaction".

Greg

i think its a great theme thx.
    I have one problem i cant get the dock right
    i have five icon dock but i dont get the round vorms just the strait dock .
    what can i do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    More praise for this theme:

A colleague at work was showing me her new 3GS--I love the speed, but, oh dear, is the standard theme ever boring! Especially after having the GOC Pro set up for a while.

This theme is worth every penny asked, just in terms of "viewer satisfaction".

Greg
    Nice...thanks for supporting my work! glad it meets ur satisfaction

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio27 View Post
    i think its a great theme thx.
    I have one problem i cant get the dock right
    i have five icon dock but i dont get the round vorms just the strait dock .
    what can i do about it?

in order for the G.O.C. Pro dock to appear u must disable/turn off/remove the reflective dock from supreme preferences...this should take care of your problem...cheers

has there been an update of pro yet???
    i dont have RYI and am planning on getting it once the new update is out

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    has there been an update of pro yet???
    i dont have RYI and am planning on getting it once the new update is out

Update 1.3 has been submitted, and last time I heard it was going to be posted some time tonight!

EDIT: looks like it's going to be some time this afternoon now...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-24 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[QUOTE=toyvan;5041217]
    Update 1.3 has been submitted, and last time I heard it was going to be posted some time tonight!

EDIT: looks like it's going to be some time this afternoon now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is great news Toyvan... Watching Rock like a hawk now...

Default need your help!
    I've received a few emails lately about the dock staying default for some ppl even though GOC PRO is selected in winterbaord...everything else changes, but not the dock! I have read one case in this thread of a similar situation, and for most, the solution has been to disable/turn off/remove the reflective dock from supreme preferences...however, for some, that has not been the case..SO, I am trying to troubleshoot this problem and would appreciate any insights from thecommunity if u have experienced this or know of any other apps/themes that may be causing this, other than 'supreme preferences'...??? cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Update 1.3 now available. Really diggin' the progress for the landscape Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Update 1.3 now available. Really diggin' the progress for the landscape Calculator
    thanks! it may not progress any further than that ...reason being is that as I was working on it I thought it was a nice contrast to keep all the scientific keys as they are..I think if I orb them all it might be a bit too much! what do u all think??
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-25 at 08:09 PM.

I love it and yeah it would be too much

A very cool thing you could do, if you could make and update for Ipod touch, because i for example cant use all the features of the theme on my ipod
    Last edited by artiomso; 2009-11-25 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by artiomso View Post
    I love it and yeah it would be too much

A very cool thing you could do, if you could make and update for Ipod touch, because i for example cant use all the features of the theme on my ipod

iPod Touch support will be coming in the next update

Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast