Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rukavuda View Post
    thanks [email protected]
    but were exactly do i find the compass ? i mean to physically see it on screen ? or am i missing something ?
    If you SSH into PRO...This is the path: /private/var/stash/Themes.XXXX/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders

It changes the appearance of the iPhone Default appearance. If you have PRO there is nothing you can do...it is an auto change.

Also...if you only have a 3G iPhone then I believe you do not get the compass...that is Apple's doing, not TV's theme.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-11-08 at 08:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

rukavuda (2009-11-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

well thanks for clearing that up then
    i have the 3g so i guess i have no compass
    good job i know where im going then
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

[[email protected];5025666][COLOR="Teal"]
    Greg, there is a seperate theme that you need to download from Cydia, it is called Glass Orb Extras. This has the battery theme in it. If you have PRO is should be part of the package (I may be wrong). To be sure, take a look at winterboard, if it shows "Glass Orb Colored Battery" then you have it and may need to slide it upward to give it a higher precedence order.

Hope that helps

Hi [email protected],

I have the battery on the charging screen, I was hoping to be able to have it appear on the standard lock screen. Even the Extras doesn't make that happen.

Anybody--is this possible? and how?

Thanks,

Greg

Thanks

[quote=Gregatgmail;5025948]
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    [COLOR="Teal"]
    Greg, there is a seperate theme that you need to download from Cydia, it is called Glass Orb Extras. This has the battery theme in it. If you have PRO is should be part of the package (I may be wrong). To be sure, take a look at winterboard, if it shows "Glass Orb Colored Battery" then you have it and may need to slide it upward to give it a higher precedence order.

Hope that helps

Hi [email protected],

I have the battery on the charging screen, I was hoping to be able to have it appear on the standard lock screen. Even the Extras doesn't make that happen.

Anybody--is this possible? and how?

Thanks,

Greg
    It will...please post a screenshot of Winterboard and I will be able to direct you from there.

[email protected] replied to most of these already(thanks!)..however, I will just add my 2 cents on a few things to make sure we're all on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Where is this at?

*Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
    bluetooth needs to be enabled, and when on a call it will replace the 'speaker' icon(top right)..u have to select 'hide sources' when on bluetooth to actually get to the correct screen to see the icon...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Thanks for the great theme ToyVan.

I've looked in this thread and can't find a way of putting that great battery graphic on the lock screen. Is it possible, and if yes, what do I do?

Thanks again.

Greg
    unfortunately, the lockscreen battery only appears when actively charging...I'm sure some genius could create some HTML script that would allow it to always run on lockscreen, but I'm not a genius...

Quote Originally Posted by scandluz22 View Post
    Why doesn't the battery percentage show on my lock screen? The battery shows but not the percentage when charging. What am I doing wrong? By the way this theme is incredible. I have it working with pogoplank. Simply incredible. Thanks!!!!

you're not doing anything wrong...I removed the % from the GOC Pro version lockscreen battery...

Thank you for the help guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

It will...please post a screenshot of Winterboard and I will be able to direct you from there.
    OK, here it is.
    Greg
    -winter.jpg
    Last edited by Gregatgmail; 2009-11-09 at 10:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

Default strange battery issue
    hello guys ( again )
    ive just noticed something and im not sure if its normal or not
    using this pro theme, when charging my liquid battery is showing higher %age than whats on my status bar ? both are increasing but at different levels
    is this normal ?
    many thanks
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

Default GOC Pro Update at Rock
    Just noticed from Rock app this morning that an update is available ToyVan....

Do tell what was has been included in this wonderful surprise for us GOC Pro owners... and thanks as usual!!!

I bought the pro version off rock but we're do I find the compass? Can't seem to locate it anywhere
    pro version is paid for and installed
    Compass is a feature on the new 3GS device... it won't be on your 3G...
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-09 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bluetooth needs to be enabled, and when on a call it will replace the 'speaker' icon(top right)..u have to select 'hide sources' when on bluetooth to actually get to the correct screen to see the icon...

This still didn't answer my question...I probably didn't word it right...

Where in G.O.C. Pro can you SSH in to to find this icon(I didn't see it in with the rest of the same icons)?

Never mind!
    Rock App just had new version to download and it was in new version.
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-11-09 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default TapToUnlock still shows the 'scolling' text
    I also posted this in the icon thread by mistake

First of all Great Theme!

I installed it and I enabled the TapToUnlock and no other sliders (have also tried combination) but the text that scrolls "slide to open" is still visible, be it moved to the right. I don't know how to get rid of this.

-Mark

hello guys ( again )
    ive just noticed something and im not sure if its normal or not
    using this pro theme, when charging my liquid battery is showing higher %age than whats on my status bar ? both are increasing but at different levels
    is this normal ?
    many thanks
    that is normal and is one of the reasons I decided to remove the % from the GOC Pro version...

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Just noticed from Rock app this morning that an update is available ToyVan....

Do tell what was has been included in this wonderful surprise for us GOC Pro owners... and thanks as usual!!!
    changelog notes were added on the download page of GOC Pro in the Rock app, but in case u overlooked it here it is again..

G.O.C. Pro 1.2 Changelog:
    • Added more icons (now includes 2,500+)
    • Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
    • Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
    • Added 'Edge' icon for status bar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkNijhof View Post
    I installed it and I enabled the TapToUnlock and no other sliders (have also tried combination) but the text that scrolls "slide to open" is still visible, be it moved to the right. I don't know how to get rid of this.

-Mark
    I believe I addressed this already in my other thread..please open winterboard and take a screenshot and post it back here....It will be much easier to help you if I can see how u have things set up...

Default TapToUnlock still shows the 'scolling' text
    Apologies if you answered it before, I tried searching for it but got nowhere.

-Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -winderboard1.jpg   -winderboard2.jpg   -winderboard3.jpg   -error.jpg  

Apologies if you answered it before, I tried searching for it but got nowhere.

-Mark
    thanks for posting screenshots..did u install an app that allows the dock icons to appear on lockscreen? if so, disable or uninstall it and see if that removes the scrolling text...

Yes I believe mQuickDo does that, will check, btw when I also unselect tab to open then there is no text.

I updated your theme today, BUT seen that the icon for U-Verse TV needs to be fixed, I have a screen shot of what I'm talking about, BTW I like this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -get-attachment.aspx.jpg  

Disabled mQuickDo and restarted sprinboard, icons where gone but the text was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiotech View Post
    I updated your theme today, BUT seen that the icon for U-Verse TV needs to be fixed, I have a screen shot of what I'm talking about, BTW I like this theme
    fixed! u can go to the online database(link below) and download the fixed icon(Icons_3 folder) and install manually, or wait for the next update ....

ZumoDrive

Disabled mQuickDo and restarted sprinboard, icons where gone but the text was still there.
    I am at a loss of how to help u since I can't fix what I don't see and can't duplicate...what happens if u deselect taptounlock and select 'GOC slider1'? I edited the springboard strings file to remove the scrolling text on these, so I'm curious to see if it appears on slider 1...

With only slider 1 enabled the text is still there, so it must be external to your theme. Thanks for your time looking into this, I'll check if I can find it and if I do I'll post it here for you to know.

-Mark

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    OK, here it is.
    Greg
    -winter.jpg
    The location of Glass Orb Battery is correct...however, you do not have it activated. You need to activate it by placing a check mark and then allowing a respring. Also, as mentioned by TV...the battery icons will only show when it is plugged in and charging.

Hope that fixes your issue..good luck!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-11-10)

Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast