Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Sorry for not being clear I meant this settings page

see how the bottom 5 dont have the orb icons where the rest do was wondering how to change them
    changing those require a lot more time then I'm willing to spend ...plus it would require me to have each of those apps installed to figure out, which I don't have even one of them...trust me, there is a lot more to it then when ur just creating an icon for springboard...even in my 'settings' there are non-default apps that are not orbed...ur just gonna have to learn to live with it...sorry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Splitroaster (2009-10-24)

No worrys I can live with it but hey you dont get if you dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    No worrys I can live with it but hey you dont get if you dont ask
    very true

Default Icons
    Hello,
    Can you please add the following to the next release?
    Sorry I can't get IphoneBrowser to work with 3.1, it just crashes, do I can't provide the original icons,

RoboForm
    Elert
    Canpages
    iSmartDialer
    SBOrganizer
    iTreadmill
    Night Camera
    ONTraffic
    Oceanus
    365 Holidays
    Quickpedia
    Wikipanion

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ijag View Post
    Hello,
    Can you please add the following to the next release?
    Sorry I can't get IphoneBrowser to work with 3.1, it just crashes, do I can't provide the original icons,

RoboForm
    Elert
    Canpages
    iSmartDialer
    SBOrganizer
    iTreadmill
    Night Camera
    ONTraffic
    Oceanus
    365 Holidays
    Quickpedia
    Wikipanion

Thanks in advance.
    please read my first post in this thread about icon requests...and then when u go to the appropriate thread, please read my first post thoroughly about requesting icons ...most of these have already been made and will be in the next update...cheers!

Hopefully there will be an update to G.O.C. Pro this week...

Changelog:

*Added more icons (500+) over 2,350 total (thanks to the combined efforts of the Glass Orb community)
    *Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
    *Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
    *Added 'Edge' icon for status bar
    *Removed the custom UISounds and made
    them a user option (select "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" via WinterBoard)
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-27 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hopefully there will be an update to G.O.C. Pro this week...

Changelog:

*Added more icons (500+) over 2,350 total
    *Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
    *Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
    *Added 'Edge' icon for status bar
    *Removed the custom UISounds and made
    them a user option (select "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" via WinterBoard)
    I like the sounds lol

I think most people like the sounds...however, I get enough emails about people who don't like them, thus making it an option just made sense and will hopefully stop some of the emails

we're getting closer to an update! thanks for your patience

Is there anyway for me to use my own background instead of the red color one, but i want to keep the date widget thing up top. Is this possible if so how would i go about doing it

yes just rename your image Wallpaper.png and ssh into iphone to libary/themes/G.O.C PRO.theme and replace the one there with the one you made.

Or download Bosspaper and set it to change your wallpaper every time you close an app or set it on a timer.

Quote Originally Posted by xizardy View Post
    Is there anyway for me to use my own background instead of the red color one, but i want to keep the date widget thing up top. Is this possible if so how would i go about doing it

if u want to change the wallpaper and keep the 'DateWidget', you need to SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/GOC PRO DateWidget- and then replace the Wallpaper.png located in there with one of ur own...I explain this in my first post at the bottom ...cheers!

here are some contribution i didn't see in the download rar also for star wars force unleashed you have to change the - to a :
    Last edited by mike90199; 2009-11-01 at 01:19 AM.

here are two more that i am having naming issues with any help is welcomed
    Last edited by mike90199; 2009-11-01 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike90199 View Post
    here are some contribution i didn't see in the download rar also for star wars force unleashed you have to change the - to a :
    Quote Originally Posted by mike90199 View Post
    here are two more that i am having naming issues with any help is welcomed

Thanks for sharing! however, could u please post these in the Glass Orb Color thread..as far as the apps you're having trouble with naming, hold down on any icon until u get into 'wiggle' mode, then click on the 'x' for the icon in question...a pop-up window will appear with the exact app name in quotations..press 'cancel' and rename icon accordingly...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-31 at 09:21 PM.

thank you for the info on finding the names toyvan and apologise on posting will upload in right forum when i finish the last few icons on my phone not in the data base.

Hi, sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm pretty new to SSHing, and was just wondering how to change the carrier font like this one.

Thanks in advance!

@ NINJA: The carrier are two .png files found in the G.O.C._Carrier_Replace.theme/bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

You just make a new .png using photoshop, gimp or equivalent. Rename the ones that are already there by putting a 1 after the name...this saves them and then drop in your newly created .png's with the correct name of what was already there. You can see my changes HERE

For Everyone Else:

The Holiday Season is upon us and as promised, I have created some holidays sounds, icons and show some examples HERE

I hope you all enjoy your Holidays and the flexibility of this outstanding theme!!!

Happy Holidays!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-11-01 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

ninjasuikai (2009-11-01), toyvan (2009-11-02)

Quote Originally Posted by loopweb View Post
    [email protected],
    can you tell me how to move the Batterie a little bit down!?

By the way, great Theme

THX loop
    One thing you can do is recreate the battery images (all of them) with transparent padding at the top. This will push the image down closer to the slide/tap to unlock. See attached image.

Also, I like the date widget, but not giving up the top row. I edited the Wallpaper.html file to start at 335 I think it was to push the date on top of the page indicators, and replaced those with blank dots.

Nice theme.

Edit: For clarification, the battery is a 264x258 image with a transparent background. Doing the same to the Glass Orb battery should work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterybg_17.png   -img_0039.png   -img_0038.png  
    Last edited by aphouser; 2009-11-01 at 06:28 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to aphouser For This Useful Post:

loopweb (2009-11-04)

Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast