Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Si View Post
    the icon request steps are toooooo complicated
    i tried all the steps suggested and none of them worked please help

i just updated G.O.C but i'm still missing some icons to perfect this theme please help TOY VAN

BY THE WAY GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!
    How are the steps suggested not working??? You have not requested anything in the proper places and apparently not read all that is available.

The thread to request icons is HERE

AFTER you read the instructions in post one and do a search for the icons you need.

Here are the instructions, just to help you out:

ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    Make sure you always have the latest theme update installed via Cydia before you start making icon requests. The icon(s) you're looking for may already be available! If you have additional icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of your icon in your post so it shows up in a search(makes it easier for other people to find if they need the same icon). If you have more than two icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. BE SURE TO NAME YOUR ICONS EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE(include spaces & any symbols, case sensitive). If you don't have time to follow these simple steps, then me, or anyone else, don't have time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored .

AFTER you have tried all of the above, we will be more then happy to create any icons you are missing so that you have a complete theme.

This is not hard and requires minimal work but a lot of patience on your part.

Good Luck and hope to see you at the correct site to request icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all...
    I am really sorry if this can be answered elsewhere... But how/where do I go when I SSH to change icons within this AWESOME theme. I have never SSH'd before and am new to the jailbreak scene. Thanks for any help!

Cancel that...I got it... thanks

[email protected],
    can you tell me how to move the Batterie a little bit down!?

By the way, great Theme

THX loop

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    will anybody tell me how to make it work on 3.1.2 cause i really liked it on 3.0 and cant use it on 3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by chris_aitkens View Post
    will anybody tell me how to make it work on 3.1.2 cause i really liked it on 3.0 and cant use it on 3.1.2
    What are you trying, and what is not working? A little more detail and perhaps we can work things out for you. As far as I know, Winterboard / Rock / Live Clock / Live Weather / 5 icon dock / etc... all work in 3.1.2, so there is not reason why it should not work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by antoine62 View Post
    I love the theme and have made my own icons to complete the theme on my phone (I plan to share them shortly). The only icon I seem to be missing is the "audio source" icon on the dialer pad. This is frustrating since I use bluetooth in my car and have to look at the stock item when on the phone. Any idea where this icon is located or the name so I can change it myself? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
    I answered this in the Glass Orb Color thread

Quote Originally Posted by loopweb View Post
    [email protected],
    can you tell me how to move the Batterie a little bit down!?

By the way, great Theme

THX loop
    the link to ur image isn't working...the battery images on the lockscreen can easily be moved down if you open up them up in photoshop, or whatever image editing software you use..however, there are 16 images total so u will have to move them all..

EDIT: after looking at ur image there must be a conflict with whatever app ur using on the lockscreen..it seems to have pulled the image up..disable it and the battery will drop down...so unfortunately it looks like ur screwed...lol

I am running 3.1.2 and everything is compatible and working properly...sounds like a problem with your jailbreak and not my theme ...maybe if u provide more details we can help u better..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-20 at 11:34 PM.

the battery images on the lockscreen can easily be moved down if you open up them up in photoshop, or whatever image editing software you use..however, there are 16 images total so u will have to move them all..
    No way. They are already down

there must be a conflict with whatever app ur using on the lockscreen..it seems to have pulled the image up..disable it and the battery will drop down
    It's just "lockscreen info" from David Ashman. And it's only seems to pulled the image up. When i am disable this Info, the Batterie is on the same position.

I just have 3 questions please:
    1)I dont have RYP so how would I go about getting the updates?
    I had problems and had to restore twice in the past.

2) Does having liveclock and weatherapp kill battery/performance?

3) And does bosspaper add all that stuff to lock screen? Calendar in all?

Thanks in advance and great theme! love it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Install Rockapp from cydia and you wont have a problem installing it.
    This is the only way I could install it.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by loopweb View Post
    It's just "lockscreen info" from David Ashman. And it's only seems to pulled the image up. When i am disable this Info, the Batterie is on the same position.
    isn't that what I already said ...so obviously the issue is with lockscreen and not my battery image

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    I just have 3 questions please:
    1)I dont have RYP so how would I go about getting the updates?
    I had problems and had to restore twice in the past.

2) Does having liveclock and weatherapp kill battery/performance?

3) And does bosspaper add all that stuff to lock screen? Calendar in all?

Thanks in advance and great theme! love it
    1. U need to install RockApp via Cydia...if ur running the latest firmware (3.1.2) it is very stable..

2. I don't use LiveClock, but I am assuming it will drain your battery a bit as it is constantly proccessing in the background..I set WeatherIcon to only refresh every hour and have not noticed significant battery drainage..

3. BossPaper only works on springboard..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-21 at 09:02 PM.

I use TonesFX to change my sounds. The GOC Pro send sms sound I can't change for some reason. Anyone know which file to replace so I can get it back to the default? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    I use TonesFX to change my sounds. The GOC Pro send sms sound I can't change for some reason. Anyone know which file to replace so I can get it back to the default? Thanks!
    it is called 'SentMessage.caf', and is found in the UISounds folder...next update will remove the UISounds as default and they will be a user option selectable via winterboard...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

djdizzy (2009-10-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ill jjust reformat my ipod again b ut thanks for the intrest anyways

can someone tell me what apps work in the small spaces on the dock
    Last edited by chris_aitkens; 2009-10-22 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ill jjust reformat my ipod again b ut thanks for the intrest anyways

can someone tell me what apps work in the small spaces on the dock
    for iPod, the dock icons from left to right..Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes...however, u can put any icon on the dock u like, if u have some photoshop skills ..those are the ones that go there by default

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    for iPod, the dock icons from left to right..Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes...however, u can put any icon on the dock u like, if u have some photoshop skills ..those are the ones that go there by default
    thanks alot and great theme btw

Can I not use ismart dialer with this theme?

If so, I imagine I have to disable the dialer from GOC? How?

Hi, does anybody knows how to fix the SwirlyMMS2 icon that does not change after I apply the theme in winterboard?
    Any suggestion is appreciated!
    Thanks

Ok I know for icons you need them in a rar but im looking for icons that are in the Settings page, what will I need to change they are

SMSHelper
    RedLaser
    Scramble 2
    Stanza
    HapticPro

Most already have app icons just looks untidy on the settings now lol

Quote Originally Posted by glowrider View Post
    Can I not use ismart dialer with this theme?

If so, I imagine I have to disable the dialer from GOC? How?
    unfortunately I can't make my theme compatible with every app that is structured around the iPhone's default settings/images...u can't just disable the dialer, u will have to delete an entire folder of images..if u are sure u want to do this, let me know and I will tell u how it's done via SSH...

Quote Originally Posted by fmcasado View Post
    Hi, does anybody knows how to fix the SwirlyMMS2 icon that does not change after I apply the theme in winterboard?
    Any suggestion is appreciated!
    Thanks
    I think I answered this in an email u sent me..did it work?...

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Ok I know for icons you need them in a rar but im looking for icons that are in the Settings page, what will I need to change they are

SMSHelper
    RedLaser
    Scramble 2
    Stanza
    HapticPro

Most already have app icons just looks untidy on the settings now lol
    on what settings page? all icon requests need to be posted at the link below...cheers

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Sorry for not being clear I meant this settings page

see how the bottom 5 dont have the orb icons where the rest do was wondering how to change them

Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast