Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by glowrider View Post
    I'd like to get the tap to unlock button that I've seen in the screen shots - I didn't see that fooling around in Winterboard and I don't see the previous background I had when I select GOC Pro. Gonna keep playing and tweaking.
    the "Tap To Unlock" option, and about 600+ more icons should be coming soon via RYP! sorry, I know I keep saying this, but I'm really at the mercy of the RYP team, and they have a lot of things that need priority right now..PLEASE continue to be patient! and THANK YOU to all you for being so helpful in these threads and making sure everyone is happy ..this is definitely the best community ever!! Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    the "Tap To Unlock" option, and about 600+ more icons should be coming soon via RYP! sorry, I know I keep saying this, but I'm really at the mercy of the RYP team, and they have a lot of things that need priority right now..PLEASE continue to be patient! and THANK YOU to all you for being so helpful in these threads and making sure everyone is happy ..this is definitely the best community ever!! Cheers
    Are you seeing other communities?
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

I just upgraded to 3.1.2 and realized that the app managment page really screws up this theme (or any theme) if you have 5 columns and 5 rows....

anyone have any suggestions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    LOL you sound like a jealous wife!!
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Thanks

Hi thanks for all the help and support for this theme its the "dogs bollox" I wondered if anyone knows of any page link to pre made G.O.C. pro icons for categories (tools,games,puzzles,web apps etc as I am struggling to find any .. if anyone can help plz
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

Default G.O.C. Pro 1.1
    If you haven't opened Rock app lately, the G.O.C. Pro 1.1 update is finally up!

Changelog:

*Added more icons(now has 1,850+) thanks to EVERYONE who contributed time and skills in fulfilling icon requests
    *Added "Alarm Clock" icon for status bar
    *Added "Carrier" icon in settings menu(UK only)
    *Added "Tap To Unlock" option for Lockscreen

As mentioned in earlier posts, if you have made any custom changes, PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING!! this update will overwrite everything and you'll be back to default. This should only be the case for this update, as all future updates will only include the updated content and there will be no need to download the entire package every time(so I've been told) ..

Cheers!

First of all toyvan your theme rocks!

Can you please explain this part though?

Ive updated the full theme from rock and dont see any difference? The alarm clock has changed so I know the update has worked, and I have the G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Repl... in winterboard checked and at the top of the list?

Any help much appreciated I know you are busy!

Quote Originally Posted by brovers1 View Post
    First of all toyvan your theme rocks!

Can you please explain this part though?

Ive updated the full theme from rock and dont see any difference? The alarm clock has changed so I know the update has worked, and I have the G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Repl... in winterboard checked and at the top of the list?

Any help much appreciated I know you are busy!
    a UK forum member, by the name of showstopper, brought it to my attention that in the 'Settings' menu there is an icon for "Carrier" that I never knew existed because it only shows up on UK phones...so, if ur not in the UK u won't see that change

Ha! totally misunderstood, I can see the new icon in the setting menu, I was looking for a replacement of the 'O2-UK' on the carrier logo/name. Thanks for clearing that up!

Off to find a decent replacement for the 'O2-UK' logo/name, doesnt suit your theme so it has to go.

Cheers,

Ha! totally misunderstood, I can see the new icon in the setting menu, I was looking for a replacement of the 'O2-UK' on the carrier logo/name. Thanks for clearing that up!

Off to find a decent replacement for the 'O2-UK' logo/name, doesnt suit your theme so it has to go.

Cheers,

Or u can just select the 'G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace.theme' in winterboard ...I know it doesn't suit everyone, thus the reason it's optional..but it matches my theme!!

Hmm I have that selected already at the top of winterboard and still see 'O2-UK', not sure why it doesnt change the carrier logo

i finally caved in and this theme is exquisite! well worth the 1.99 .. i only was suspect about using RYP, but its much improved and runs smoothly, didn't crash my phone at all.

Duh! I know why!!! my theme only supports the ATT carrier...the carrier files it's overwriting are in the 'com.apple.ATT_US' folder...if you SSH into your device and navigate to system/library/carrier bundles/ and find your carrier folder, I'm thinking it might be 'O2_ie.bundle', but i'm not sure..?!?! then rename the 'Default_CARRIER_ATT.png' and the 'FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png' found in the 'com.apple.ATT_US' folder that's found inside the "GOC Pro Carrier replace" directory, to the names that are in the 'O2 ie.bundle' folder and see if that changes your carrier..I hope I'm making sense...haha! I just kind of confused myself

Quote Originally Posted by A-Lyricz View Post
    i finally caved in and this theme is exquisite! well worth the 1.99 .. i only was suspect about using RYP, but its much improved and runs smoothly, didn't crash my phone at all.
    thank you for your support of my theme! if u have any questions please don't hesitate. You'll find that the people in this thread/community are very helpful..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    LOL you sound like a jealous wife!!

hahahaha! I was referring to the "Glass Orb" communities only
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-19 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OK I will give it a go and update later, thanks for your help

quick question tho, what is the system font used.. like the one on my battery percentage bar? so i can make that a standard font for my entire phone. i like consistency lol

it worked toyvan cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by A-Lyricz View Post
    quick question tho, what is the system font used.. like the one on my battery percentage bar? so i can make that a standard font for my entire phone. i like consistency lol

sorry, I don't have the name of the font I used for the battery percentage..however, if u install 'fontswap' and then go to 'system fonts', there should be one in there that will be close

it worked toyvan cheers!
    nice! I'm glad u could make sense of my confusing instructions ...now I will add "O2" carrier support in my next update..cheers! btw, was it the 'O2_UK.bundle' folder u edited?
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-19 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes O2_UK.bundle - Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png & FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png

Default Audio Source Icon on dial pad
    I love the theme and have made my own icons to complete the theme on my phone (I plan to share them shortly). The only icon I seem to be missing is the "audio source" icon on the dialer pad. This is frustrating since I use bluetooth in my car and have to look at the stock item when on the phone. Any idea where this icon is located or the name so I can change it myself? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

the icon request steps are toooooo complicated
    i tried all the steps suggested and none of them worked please help

i just updated G.O.C but i'm still missing some icons to perfect this theme please help TOY VAN

BY THE WAY GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!
    Last edited by Civic Si; 2009-10-20 at 02:19 AM.

Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast