Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    yup, he can send you the file. install ryp. it's not that bad. you'll be able to get updates through ryp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapolani
    I will never - ever - put RYP on my phone. I only support the people that help the community.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Thanks a lot for not making the icons that I requested.
    Never mind now I will just delete the theme from my Phone!!
    And your a moderator???

Have you even read this thread???

TV has repeatedly pointed out where and given the links to the icon location!!!

Here it is again: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

All icons are in the many pages and are created by many followers of this theme by request as long as the rules are followed in the instructions that TV posted which is stated for you below:

ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    Make sure you always have the latest theme update installed via Cydia before you start making icon requests. The icon(s) you're looking for may already be available! If you have additional icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of your icon in your post so it shows up in a search(makes it easier for other people to find if they need the same icon). If you have more than two icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. BE SURE TO NAME YOUR ICONS EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE(include spaces & any symbols, case sensitive). If you don't have time to follow these simple steps, then me, or anyone else, don't have time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored .

I find it very strange that a moderator would post something of this nature and make a threat. I find this very disturbing and hope that it is not how all moderators on this web site react when they don't get their way.

I am very saddened by what I thought was a very well run forum

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

jesusjones (2009-10-17), Windmeel (2009-10-17)

Thanks

I'm not making a threat...I have removed the theme from my Phone! Just as I have stated that I would do. That its done!

I'm having difficulties with the regular Glass Orb themes from Cydia with the dock. The icons lump altogether on the left side. Also, I use poof to hide the main "Messages" program because I use biteSMS - is it possible to put Phone, ipod, mail, safari, and bite in the dock in their appropriate places with Pro? Or even with the regular version? If I can't do that it doesn't seem appropriate to upgrade to the pro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glowrider View Post
    I'm having difficulties with the regular Glass Orb themes from Cydia with the dock. The icons lump altogether on the left side. Also, I use poof to hide the main "Messages" program because I use biteSMS - is it possible to put Phone, ipod, mail, safari, and bite in the dock in their appropriate places with Pro? Or even with the regular version? If I can't do that it doesn't seem appropriate to upgrade to the pro.

You need the 5 dock app from Cydia, then arrainge your icons in this order: Safari, Mail, Phone, SMS, iPod and all will work fine for you. If you want to use bite then you will need to convert an icon to the right size to fit on the bar. If you need help converting an icon then request help here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...toyvan-95.html and one of us will adapt your icon for the dock.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-17 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You need the 5 dock app from Cydia, then arrainge your icons in this order: Safari, Mail, Phone, SMS, iPod and all will work fine for you. If you want to use bite then you will need to convert an icon to the right size to fit on the bar. If you need help converting an icon then request help here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...toyvan-95.html and one of us will adapt your icon for the dock.

Good Luck
    I do have Five Icon Dock, see what happens? It still stays stacked on the left:

have you tried replacing the Bite.png with this one?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4876586

i'm not sure if its a size issue from the regular icon

I'll give it a shot, but not sure why it would be slamming all of the icons to the left, even without the bite icon in there.

Thanks a lot for not making the icons that I requested.
    Never mind now I will just delete the theme from my Phone!!
    And your a moderator???

Have you even read this thread???

TV has repeatedly pointed out where and given the links to the icon location!!!

Here it is again: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

All icons are in the many pages and are created by many followers of this theme by request as long as the rules are followed in the instructions that TV posted which is stated for you below:

ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    Make sure you always have the latest theme update installed via Cydia before you start making icon requests. The icon(s) you're looking for may already be available! If you have additional icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of your icon in your post so it shows up in a search(makes it easier for other people to find if they need the same icon). If you have more than two icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. BE SURE TO NAME YOUR ICONS EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE(include spaces & any symbols, case sensitive). If you don't have time to follow these simple steps, then me, or anyone else, don't have time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored .

I find it very strange that a moderator would post something of this nature and make a threat. I find this very disturbing and hope that it is not how all moderators on this web site react when they don't get their way.

I am very saddened by what I thought was a very well run forum
    I'm not making a threat...I have removed the theme from my Phone! Just as I have stated that I would do. That its done!
    LOL i just dont have the addtional time it would take to make icons from a screenshot as you posted in your original request (as shown below)
    then you get an attitude ("Thanks a lot for not making the icons that I requested. ...") cause someone didnt make the icons for you as YOU didn't repost the icons as suggested by the follow up comments in regards to you request.
    If you would had added the icons per the link i posted to you and TV had also posted... it woulda taken all of 5 minutes to get the icons back /shrug
    oh well

I need some icons made please...

Thanks

By the look of your screen shot...one of two things have happened.

1) You are using two different docks, I see a duplicate center image behind the blue themed dock.

2) Or you did some ssh modifications and changed some settings.

I believe it is answer one but the only way I can verify is if you post a screen shot of winterboard.

Before you post...uncheck ALL docks in winterboard, respring and see what happens.

Standing by...

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post

follow instructions and people will help you!
    Well, we're not here to bash anyone... we're here to help.
    if someone wants to attach and rename the itunesartwork file (to the name of the app its from) and add .jpg to the end of it... I would be more than happy to lend a hand and make GOC orb icons for you.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-10-18 at 01:45 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkeritis For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-10-18)

By the look of your screen shot...one of two things have happened.

1) You are using two different docks, I see a duplicate center image behind the blue themed dock.

2) Or you did some ssh modifications and changed some settings.

I believe it is answer one but the only way I can verify is if you post a screen shot of winterboard.

Before you post...uncheck ALL docks in winterboard, respring and see what happens.

Standing by...
    I don't know what it was, but I saw that pwnage was updated, so I restored with a 3.1.2 jb and bought GOC pro on a whim and it's alright now.

I'd like to get the tap to unlock button that I've seen in the screen shots - I didn't see that fooling around in Winterboard and I don't see the previous background I had when I select GOC Pro. Gonna keep playing and tweaking.
    Last edited by glowrider; 2009-10-18 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks

I don't know what it was, but I saw that pwnage was updated, so I restored with a 3.1.2 jb and bought GOC pro on a whim and it's alright now.

I'd like to get the tap to unlock button that I've seen in the screen shots - I didn't see that fooling around in Winterboard and I don't see the previous background I had when I select GOC Pro. Gonna keep playing and tweaking.
    Glad you were able to get it corrected and welcome to Pro! Remember, it is different then the original so there will be differences. If you need any more help, then feel free to ask.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkeritis View Post
    Well, we're not here to bash anyone... we're here to help.
    if someone wants to attach and rename the itunesartwork file (to the name of the app its from) and add .jpg to the end of it... I would be more than happy to lend a hand and make GOC orb icons for you.
    Here is the ziped file. If you will when you have time. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Here is the ziped file. If you will when you have time. Thanks!
    Your icons will be posted in this thread where they are suppose to be corrected.

PS Mobile was just done and is about 5-10 pages back in the same thread that I am posting yours.

Hope they are good enough for you.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5000645

18. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-10-18)

Thanks

^^^Thank you very much.

{QUOTE=Zwayne;5000598]Here is the ziped file. If you will when you have time. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Your icons will be posted in this thread where they are suppose to be corrected.

PS Mobile was just done and is about 5-10 pages back in the same thread that I am posting yours.

Hope they are good enough for you.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5000645
    Sorry I didn't see your post sooner Zwayne,
    Made the icons and posted them to the Icon page
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5000965

enjoy
    Last edited by Tinkeritis; 2009-10-18 at 12:46 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkeritis For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-10-18)

Hiya guys,
    I have just purchased this awesome theme...many thanks toyvan

Apologies if its been asked before, but could someone give me a link to where I can obtain other icons in the same theme as the Pro please...the ones I'm after are..Mafia Wars/Tioti TV+/Telegraph/Inside Xbox/Lotto UK/Trism/Tatomic/Dice/Labyrinth/Fling.

Many thanks for any info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SourKraut View Post
    Hiya guys,
    I have just purchased this awesome theme...many thanks toyvan

Apologies if its been asked before, but could someone give me a link to where I can obtain other icons in the same theme as the Pro please...the ones I'm after are..Mafia Wars/Tioti TV+/Telegraph/Inside Xbox/Lotto UK/Trism/Tatomic/Dice/Labyrinth/Fling.

Many thanks for any info
    All icons are located at the links on the previous page.
    All icons are made/requested at this link after you have searched for what you need.
    Please read the icon request section in post one of the link.
    The thread is titled "Glass Orb Color"

Hope you enjoy the Pro version!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

SourKraut (2009-10-18)

All icons are located at the links on the previous page.
    All icons are made/requested at this link after you have searched for what you need.
    Please read the icon request section in post one of the link.
    The thread is titled "Glass Orb Color"

Hope you enjoy the Pro version!
    Cheers [email protected], thanks for your patience

Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast