Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    library/themes/GOC PRo.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png
    Could you send me the .psd file? I don't have Photoshop, but I'll give it to a friend of mine so he can do it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Whoops my bad!

no worries...did u find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Could you send me the .psd file? I don't have Photoshop, but I'll give it to a friend of mine so he can do it. Thanks.
    Better yet, here's one..not sure if that is the shade of 'blue' u were going for, but it's not green...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-10-14)

Thanks

library/themes/GOC PRo.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png
    It looks great!

I still haven't decided on a wallpaper. Does anyone have a website to recommend where I can download some? I'm leaning towards abstracts now.

Thanks for that blue sbbadge TV. Looks much better than the one I made.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

ToyVan, I missed a lot. Haven't logged on in a long time. I currently need to update my phone!

I don't have paypal so how can I make a donation to get the theme? Send a PM please!

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    It looks great!

I still haven't decided on a wallpaper. Does anyone have a website to recommend where I can download some? I'm leaning towards abstracts now.
    just do a google search for "abstract iPhone wallpapers"...

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Thanks for that blue sbbadge TV. Looks much better than the one I made.

that's what friends are for

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    ToyVan, I missed a lot. Haven't logged on in a long time. I currently need to update my phone!

I don't have paypal so how can I make a donation to get the theme? Send a PM please!
    sent u a PM..

Thanks

Okay, I finally got the THEME. I tried.. TRIED customizing it myself, thinking I knew what I was doing. I guess I was wrong. I need some guidance so someone please help!

1. First, what should I download from Cydia? I already have live clock and weather icon.

2. Secondly, I don't know how to make my front page look like this.

3. Thirdly, would it be possible to have this image as my lockbackground.png? I've tried but the layout doesn't seem to match. the ORB "ENTER" and the clock doesn't look right.

Maybe I have to invert the colors and switch white to black and black to white? I know the size is off so can someone help me?

4. Fourthly, Could someone please explain what Widget is and Bosspaper?

5. Lastly, someone PLEASE help. I know there are a bunch of you who can help. I'd really appreciate it.

6. Lastly again, THANK YOU. ALOHA for READING. PLEASE HELP!

I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't seem to find it. I am trying to figure out how to change the background? I'm guessing I need to do something using openSSH? Please let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by j0sh; 2009-10-14 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Think I found it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no worries...did u find it?
    Yes thanks mate.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Okay, I finally got the THEME. I tried.. TRIED customizing it myself, thinking I knew what I was doing. I guess I was wrong. I need some guidance so someone please help!

1. First, what should I download from Cydia? I already have live clock and weather icon.

2. Secondly, I don't know how to make my front page look like this.

3. Thirdly, would it be possible to have this image as my lockbackground.png? I've tried but the layout doesn't seem to match. the ORB "ENTER" and the clock doesn't look right.

Maybe I have to invert the colors and switch white to black and black to white? I know the size is off so can someone help me?

4. Fourthly, Could someone please explain what Widget is and Bosspaper?

5. Lastly, someone PLEASE help. I know there are a bunch of you who can help. I'd really appreciate it.

6. Lastly again, THANK YOU. ALOHA for READING. PLEASE HELP!
    Ok, I'll try my best to assist u..

1. You will also need to install "iBlank" and "Blank null"..but why download from Cydia when u can get it quicker from RYP?!

2. Open the folder called "GOC PRO DateWidget.theme", and inside u will find a "SETUP.txt" that will help u set it up properly.

3. I don't recommend white backgrounds..also, that image needs to be resized to 320 x 480..then just rename to "LockBackground.png" and then replace it with the one found in the "GOC PRO.theme" folder...

4. a widget is a widget..?!?! haha..Search for "BossPaper' on RYP and you will find out what it does ...simply put, it is an app that lets u have revolving wallpapers that u choose...

5. I just did help!

6. ur welcome

Quote Originally Posted by j0sh View Post
    I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't seem to find it. I am trying to figure out how to change the background? I'm guessing I need to do something using openSSH? Please let me know. Thanks
    If you're not using Bosspaper or the DateWidget then u can just use the "user wallpaper' option in winterboard to change backgrounds...just make sure it is selected and moved above my theme..

If you are using Bosspaper and/or the datewidget, you will need to replace the "Wallpaper.png" that is found in those folders...Cheers!

Thanks

just do a google search for "abstract iPhone wallpapers"...
    I did. Visited at least 3 websites, but didn't like any of the designs; thought maybe you guys had some to recommend.

If you're not using Bosspaper or the DateWidget then u can just use the "user wallpaper' option in winterboard to change backgrounds...just make sure it is selected and moved above my theme..

If you are using Bosspaper and/or the datewidget, you will need to replace the "Wallpaper.png" that is found in those folders...Cheers!
    Thank you sir! Didn't know about changing the order of things in winterboard

Thanks

So I noticed that when you download the THEME off of RYP, it doesn't come with the TAP to UNLOCK feature..

Thankfully, you sent me the file. I was getting frustrated trying to figure it out but i finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If you want to hide the clock then download "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from Cydia. You can then turn it on/off under Settings and scroll down about half way...you will see the app controls.
    I don't what to "HIDE" the clock. Currently, my lockscreen is showing the DEFAULT CLOCK and not the THEME CLOCK. How do I get the THEME CLOCK?
    Last edited by alohawaii; 2009-10-15 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So I noticed that when you download the THEME off of RYP, it doesn't come with the TAP to UNLOCK feature..

Thankfully, you sent me the file. I was getting frustrated trying to figure it out but i finally did.

I don't what to "HIDE" the clock. Currently, my lockscreen is showing the DEFAULT CLOCK and not the THEME CLOCK. How do I get the THEME CLOCK?
    u were the first to get the 'tap to unlock' feature...it will be coming to everyone in the next update

u need to install "fontswap" via RYP and go to LockClock Fonts and choose "Gas"...I didn't bundle that with the theme...I guess I should, or either change my screenshot so it doesn't mislead people and then I have to keep explaining this all the time..lol

Default Shortened Date Bar
    I have had a few G.O.C. Pro users request my shorter version of the date image and how to put to install it. Making these changes will allow an icon on each side of the date bar and can be seen from screen shots I have posted. REMEMBER that after you make changes, You need to back up the folder on your desktops because any updates will over write all the work.

You will have to place this image in one of two folders, depending on which one you are using. If you are using BossPaper the place the image in G.O.C.PRO_BossPaper.theme. Then ssh into the Wallpaper.html file within that folder and change the following code to what I paste...it is one number:

<body bgcolor="transparent" background="">
    <table style="position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">

This will center it up and down and align with your app icons.

With long days and months, they will drift outside of the image so you will have to ssh into the same folder/file and make the following changes to the months:

function calendarDate ( )
    {
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thu rsday","Friday","Saturday")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan.","Feb.","Mar.","Apr.","May","Jun.","Jul.","A ug.","Sep.","Oct.","Nov.","Dec.") //predefine month names

You can also rename the days of the week if you desire.

If you are not using BossPaper then you will need to make the changes stated above to the /private/var/stash/Themes.lhktut/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme and the wallpaper.html file in there.

Please BACK UP either folder BEFORE you make any changes in case you screw up. I will not be responsible for mistakes or errors you make and TV will NOT send you replacement files.

If you are not sure of the instructions, then ask BEFORE you try or just dont mess with the files. This is done at your own risk.

Hope you enjoy and like it for those that decide to use it.

Do NOT rename the file...it is already named properly.

NOTE: For some reason there is a space in Aug. It will not edit out, so just correct it once you paste into your ssh file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -datewidget.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-16 at 01:27 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Tinkeritis (2009-10-16)

Default Live clock
    Hello everyone. Brand new to this forum and site. What brought me here of course is this great theme. Could not figure some parts of this theme out but after reading 200+ posts I have figured them all but one. What is the live clock and how does it work? I have it checked in winterboard and at the top of the list, but nothing is happening. Any help please?

Sardg: Make sure you have LiveClock installed through Cydia first. Do a search for liveclock in cydia and install it. Then make sure the GOC liveclock is checked in winterboard.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2009-10-15)

Cory
    that did it, works perfect now. Can't believe i couldn't figure that out myself, duh. Anyway thanks for your help!! By the way how you do that blue background, I like that? If it requires going in to ssh or whatever that is way out of my league!! I don't know how to do that stuff, wish I did but don't.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

GREAT THEME TOYVAN!!!!! I guess I'm gonna start with the icon requests:

1. Big Bang
    2. eCards
    3. FOX Sports
    4. Hot 97 FM
    5. LockBox
    6. MapQuest
    7. MyPhone+
    8. PAC-MAN
    9. Pro Football
    10. PuzzloopFree
    11. Subway Map
    12. TOP100Lite
    13. UFC

All from the App Store!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Also I love slider #3 but is there any way to center the "ENTER"???
    Last edited by bluenwhitenikes; 2009-10-15 at 08:52 PM.
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    GREAT THEME TOYVAN!!!!! I guess I'm gonna start with the icon requests:

1. Big Bang
    2. CardStar
    3. eCards
    4. FOX Sports
    5. ESPN Cameraman
    6. Hot 97 FM
    7. LockBox
    8. MapQuest
    9. MyPhone+
    10. PAC-MAN
    11. Ping!
    12. Pro Football
    13. PuzzloopFree
    14. Subway Map
    15. TicTacFree
    16. Drinks
    17. TOP100Lite
    18. UFC

All from the App Store!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Also I love slider #3 but is there any way to center the "ENTER"???
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

That's the proper place to request for icons!
    Hit the thanks button when you can!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to alohawaii For This Useful Post:

bluenwhitenikes (2009-10-15)

Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast