Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Awesome thanks i have another awesome lockscreen that i want to use (no offence to urs) but like wat files and stuff do i delete so i can install the lockscreen?
    Try putting your lockscreen theme above the initsua in winterboard
    Last edited by peterboi; 2009-09-17 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    Try putting your lockscreen theme above the initsua in winterboard
    Actually, iNSPIRED uses LockBackground.html which over-rides other lockscreen themes that dont use it

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Awesome thanks i have another awesome lockscreen that i want to use (no offence to urs) but like wat files and stuff do i delete so i can install the lockscreen?
    Delete/rename LockBackground.html and then just place whatever theme you want above iNSPIRED in Winterboard

hi !
    I'm new user here so hello...I've just installed your theme knit and even in first time I didn't know really the sens of how it worked, it's about 1 week I've installed it and now my brain is ok with your art thinking !!!so just wanted to thank u cause your work is totally amaizin !!!I m not a developper, just an iphone user, and must say that the explainations are very clear to install...so thx again !!

I know one thing : I don't have an iphone..i have a knitsua phone!!!
    upupupupupupup!!!!

PS : i'm french so....hope u'll excuse me for my written english !!(spoken is very bad too^^)

PPS : Hopefully waiting for the kanji.............................^^

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Home Run Race 3D ... Changed to HR BATTLE
    2. TVOut
    3. MIM
    4. Can't say in Forum
    5. TextLater
    6. swapBT
    7. PS

I don't want to get to greedy

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    1. Home Run Race 3D ... Changed to HR BATTLE
    2. TVOut
    3. MIM
    4. Can't say in Forum
    5. TextLater
    6. swapBT
    7. PS

I don't want to get to greedy
    Which are from the appstore vs cydia? and also, (this applies to everyone) assume that whomever fills your request does not have the app installed so doesn't know what graphics are important, so preferably upload a screen-shot and tell what would be good to be in the icon

Also, please go to the official icon forum for icon requests to be made, as there they will be filled

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-portrait.html
    Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-30 at 02:43 AM.

i think a good idea is instead of having a folder from categories to put ur extra stuff in, you should just have a springjump. So when u press the more games icon, it takes u to a another page instead of a folder. This would elimate the need for category icons and it would be more convienent!

and u should change the communication page the net page for the ipod touch users

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

top theme, top man. i read the psd file and looked at your threads on iptf, i agree with you totally, fair play to you for making a stand. oh and your KATSinstallation,, revoulutionary.i love the inspired theme and will stay on my phone till your new secret one comes out,,no doubt.

hi Nitsua...the theme is awesome! it's simply amazing. It's already on my iPhone. I love this theme

Just 1 problem, on page 0 where you have page 7 and page 6 respectively. Page 7 is on the top left corner while page 6 is on the top right corner. When i apply the theme, i dont get an icon for page 6 which jump to Utilities.

Can you help?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567