Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Can't wait!! Will the instructions include what to do with the webclips, etc. if we are presently using the landscape version?
    I would think so. He doesn't play around with his themes haha

great theme i really like it!

So itll be in cydia rite?
    Will this theme 3.1 compatible cause i have an ipod touch 1g and i dont no if winterboard and all that will work on 3.1 so i guess ill wait till the dev team releases redsn0w. But do u plan on making it 3.1 compatible when winterboard comes out with an update for 3.1?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    So itll be in cydia rite?
    Will this theme 3.1 compatible cause i have an ipod touch 1g and i dont no if winterboard and all that will work on 3.1 so i guess ill wait till the dev team releases redsn0w. But do u plan on making it 3.1 compatible when winterboard comes out with an update for 3.1?
    I just jailbroke 3.1 and i am going back to 3.0 because winterboard, sbsettings, and cydelete don't work yet, and probably a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by RvB80 View Post
    Oh no... Another deadline, haha
    Lol, i bet he will finally release it in the exact time he said .

Quote Originally Posted by crzyital7404 View Post
    I just jailbroke 3.1 and i am going back to 3.0 because winterboard, sbsettings, and cydelete don't work yet, and probably a lot more...
    Oh ok thats wat i thought and i dont even have the ECID from cydia so i wouldnt be able to go back. Glad i didnt upgrade... Cause then i wouldnt b able to get this theme

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Unhappy is it today
    is this theme out today thats what he said

The theme is going to be out whenever you see the update on the first post... Give the guy a break!!! If he said Wednesday would be the release date I'm pretty sure he's goign to aim for that date!

iPhone? More like MyPhone slidingmike's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah take a chill pill. Its obvious he doesn't play around and he makes his themes to the point and tries to address any problems. He does a great job and wants his themes to be top of the line. I personally applaud that fact because i don't like half open themes.

It's wednesday? :S It should be released today.

Quote Originally Posted by Careface View Post
    It's wednesday? :S It should be released today.
    True but he does work plus if you look at his post they are always on late (for UK time) so give him time and if it dosnt go up today do remember that he does not get paid for this lol but WHERE IS IT only jk prob wont be able to look at it till tomorrow anyeay if it doesnt go up soon.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

This manual is taking forever:

http://k-nitsua.macciti.com/files/20...ng-Started.pdf

I'm just going to release the theme today with screenshots for manual installation. Is that going to be okay for you guys today?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-09-16 at 09:53 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-16), JurisHP (2009-09-16), randy92 (2009-09-16), SnowLeo (2009-09-16)

That would be great! I always do manual install anyway, it's more fun lol, gives me something to do, moving all the icons around..

Wow, you're really goin into detail on the manual, I can see why it's taking a long time...

And thanks for the wigglefree recommendation, it's so much easier to move icons..
    Last edited by crzyital7404; 2009-09-16 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I was any help, please hit the thanks button...

yeah thatd b fine. i can tell u really took some time to go into detail in the manual. so yeah just release the theme and finish the manual when u can and thatd b perfect

yes we can try it... i cant wait... wont sleep tonight i see

Hey nitsua i no this may sound kinda newbish but could i use a different lockscreen along with this theme and if so would i need to delete any files from this theme?

ANYTHING wil be OK!!!!

Eta??
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-09-16 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JurisHP For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-09-16)

Well its okay, but are u gonna finish the manual? since i just saw the first chapter and omg, it was so detailed, i loved reading that first chapter lol.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nineways For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-09-16)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I'm hoping my manual can be used a template for future themes not only by myself but for others who are sick and tired of having to repeat the same instructions OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Theme should be released soon, I'm just releasing what I have now - deal with the repercussions later if something is missing or not explained correctly.

Expect a download link within the hour for the iPhone version, at least.
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-16), randy92 (2009-09-17), Runt (2009-09-16), SnowLeo (2009-09-16)

you rock AUSTIN

cant wait for this theme!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast