Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED Portrait

Damn man! :/good work, keep it up seriously.
    Though I thought that the first release of iNSPIRED Landscape was awesome? Easy to set up and it looked really good with only a few springjump buggs..
    The only thing for the theme to be complete for me at that point was a PSD file. Now I've grown tired of the Landscape styled themes and I'll be OMGOMGOMG happy if the release of the Portrait theme will be as good as the first release of the landscape theme. Which I think it already is?
    U could do as u did the last time and release a first batch of the theme with just a rough explanation and some screenies of the setup. (Like u did with the first release of the landscape mode.) And then release the super easy setup with ultra explained setup later on when u feel fine with it.

I think that (I at least know that I.) would appreciate that ALOT.

Thanks Nit, and get better soon man. We need u here ^^

Dude...

Do you ever sleep? I'm loving this as I'm partial to portrait themes... As always, you ROCK!
    Thanks again for taking the countless hours to provide us with such amazing work!

^^ what he said

Lol your amazing

Agreed you are f***ing amazing man. Ur constantly spending ur time making the most amazing themes ever created and constantly building onit just for the MMi community as well as all theme users. I havent used a theme with spingjumps and blanks before and get the concepts. I also have photoshop and no how to use it for the most part but i appreciate it all the more that u are including a detailed manual with how to set it up and make the icons and MODDiNG!. Just wondering but is this theme partly a replication of iconcept that u said u were gonna make?
    Also... 2 noob questions.. Sorry- where exactly will this manual be when u release it? In cydia or will u post it on MMi or wat? Also, if i modify this theme (which i barely do but just for my tastes cause i already love every part of it) will i still be able to get an update thru cydia if u release one even thou its modded? And will it change the image files back if i do?
    One more thing.. If i ssh the beta version would i then be able to upgrade to the full version thru cydia or would i have to take the pain in the a** of unistalling and reinstalling of the theme.
    But man beautiful theme in lanscape but even better (in my opinion) in portrait. You really are one of the greatest and most dedicated themers out there. Keep up the good work!!! (:
    i no i mite b starting to get annoying but once cydia comes out with an update for cydia do u plan on making this theme compatible with 3.1 and ipod touch 3rd gen? Cause im getting one soon and i want to jailbreak it but not if i cant get this bangin hot theme on it

Will any of the weather widgets work for this theme? or could u include it in one of the versions of this? if they work with this theme could some1 tell me which 1 to use and include a source?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-09-13 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i deleted wallpaper.png, which was renamed from html, and it still doesn't work, it keeps going on top of everything... i had previously modified files for vwallpaper to work on 3.0, don't know if thats interfering with it.. i just shut off the theme and then turned on bosspaper under winterboard and it did the same thing..lol
    Last edited by crzyital7404; 2009-09-13 at 06:05 AM.

Will you be releasing a beta for the portrait version or will it be a full release along with the lanscape version. But if you do release a beta will it have the ram issue fixed?

The ram issue is already fixed... Remove the Wallpaper.html and your done!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AllSystemGo For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by AllSystemGo View Post
    The ram issue is already fixed... Remove the Wallpaper.html and your done!!!
    Oh thanks. I dont have theme yet but will removing the wallpaper.html get rid of the actual wallpaper for the theme or is it just an unnessisary file?

Also where can i get the beta for the portrait version? I no nitsua put a link for the landscape but wheres the file for the portrait beta?
    Also if i get the beta and then he releases the nonbeta thru cydia can i just update it thru cydia or would i have to uninstall and reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Also where can i get the beta for the portrait version? I no nitsua put a link for the landscape but wheres the file for the portrait beta?
    Beta for Portrait is not out yet he said on Sun he would try and get it soon but no idea when just have to wait.

Also if i get the beta and then he releases the nonbeta thru cydia can i just update it thru cydia or would i have to uninstall and reinstall?
    Not sure I do know that the icons on the new beta are smaller but he has prob changed the pages and other things so the answer is prob no but only Knitsua can know for sure.

Does anyone use an SSH program other than Fugu? I have a MAC and use Fugu and although I like it, I get annoyed when I cannot delete folders--you first have to delete the contents of the folders one by one until empty, then delete the folders---could take an hour per folder!! I tried CyberDuck, but I couldn't get into my phone---didn't know what the username/password/etc. should be to get in. Any suggestions?
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Does anyone use an SSH program other than Fugu? I have a MAC and use Fugu and although I like it, I get annoyed when I cannot delete folders--you first have to delete the contents of the folders one by one until empty, then delete the folders---could take an hour per folder!! I tried CyberDuck, but I couldn't get into my phone---didn't know what the username/password/etc. should be to get in. Any suggestions?
    i use cyberduck 3.3b2 on my mac works fine for me

Thank you---but how do I get into my iPhone with CyberDuck? I have no clue and the Help section is useless. Can you tell me how to get into my phone?
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Thank you---but how do I get into my iPhone with CyberDuck? I have no clue and the Help section is useless. Can you tell me how to get into my phone?
    just go to open connection, change the top bar to sftp (ssh), put in your ip under server, username is root and pass is alpine..

Got it---thanks! MUCH better than Fugu
    Modding Addict

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

V2.0 release coming Wednesday.

Will feature the following:

• Over 300 Icons
    • Portrait Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • Landscape Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • 3 Different methods of installation
    • Detailed Manual
    • RAM issue forever alleviated! (Thanks to BossPaper)
    • BossPaper packs
    • PSD Templates

A little snippet about iNSPIRED Portrait:

• Easy navigation, no more spinning your iDevice from landscape to portrait
    • By far, the EASIEST iNAV-style theme to install
    • Polished design, detail
    #eli7e revived me

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-16), LigerLuvr9210 (2009-09-15), lopbird33 (2009-09-15), RvB80 (2009-09-15), SnowLeo (2009-09-15)

OMG!!! I love you man!! U show wat real dedication and commitment is!! To the extreme!! I cant even begin to tell u how grateful i am. Ull never let us down. But wat makes it that much sweeter is that u did it just for my birthday. Haha but im freakin serious, september 16 is my birthday!! Couldnt have asked for a better release date! So im guessing its no longer gonna b a beta rite? (its still cool if it is ( but just wow K. Nitsua ur themes never cease to amaze me, as for a theme developer u posses a dedication and commitment to make near-impossible themes easily acessable just as your dedication to MMi and the jailbreak commuinty. Sorry if im starting to annoy u at all but ur are f***ing amazing man!! Best birthday present ever!! (will go good with the sony ericson ISH-800 stereo bluetooth heaphones im also getting fur my b-day)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

OMG!!! I love you man!! U show wat real dedication and commitment is!! To the extreme!! I cant even begin to tell u how grateful i am. Ull never let us down. But wat makes it that much sweeter is that u did it just for my birthday. Haha but im freakin serious, september 16 is my birthday!! Couldnt have asked for a better release date! So im guessing its no longer gonna b a beta rite? (its still cool if it is ( but just wow K. Nitsua ur themes never cease to amaze me, as for a theme developer u posses a dedication and commitment to make near-impossible themes easily acessable just as your dedication to MMi and the jailbreak commuinty. Sorry if im starting to annoy u at all but ur are f***ing amazing man!! Best birthday present ever!! (will go good with the sony ericson ISH-800 stereo bluetooth heaphones im also getting fur my b-day)
    Why don't you put that appreciation into action... send me those bluetooth headphones ^_^

jk =P
    #eli7e revived me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-16)

Can't wait!! Will the instructions include what to do with the webclips, etc. if we are presently using the landscape version?
    Modding Addict

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    V2.0 release coming Wednesday.

Will feature the following:

• Over 300 Icons
    • Portrait Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • Landscape Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • 3 Different methods of installation
    • Detailed Manual
    • RAM issue forever alleviated! (Thanks to BossPaper)
    • BossPaper packs
    • PSD Templates

A little snippet about iNSPIRED Portrait:

• Easy navigation, no more spinning your iDevice from landscape to portrait
    • By far, the EASIEST iNAV-style theme to install
    • Polished design, detail
    Oh no... Another deadline, haha

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast