Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Austin---before installing the portrait version, will we have to undo everything from the landscape version, like deleting all the webclips, etc
    I would say yes, considering the portrait will use less webclips, and it would be a smart idea to completely uninstall landscape theme and start fresh to install this one. since i believe this one will be using his KATS to install.

very nice !!

BossPaper has been updated to 1.1 with the toggle for "under winterboard"... just to let everyone know, although i don't know if it works with the theme yet...

Quote Originally Posted by crzyital7404 View Post
    BossPaper has been updated to 1.1 with the toggle for "under winterboard"... just to let everyone know, although i don't know if it works with the theme yet...
    I tried it out on the landscape theme...renamed the wallpaper.html and .png and set it up under winterboard. Works great and very little RAM, but it slides the images over as if the Status Bar was in Portrait...shouldn't be a problem for Portrait but Landscape will have a little black bar (on the left holding it Landscape style).

EDIT: BossPaper was just updated. This problem has been fixed. Works perfectly now.
    Last edited by lopbird33; 2009-09-12 at 10:32 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lopbird33 For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-11)

Thanks

Nicely done, man!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Looks nice. Very modern

iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Thanks

i will be switching from landscape to this, bosspaper is awesome on the homescreen, my time and date widgets show now! anyone know about using vwallpaper on the homescreen, possibly rotating vwallpapers with bosspaper?

tried to install vwallpaper and it scattered my icons all over, ruining my lovely iNspired landscape theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Release tooddayyyyyyyyyyyy please!

Quote Originally Posted by grassho View Post
    i will be switching from landscape to this, bosspaper is awesome on the homescreen, my time and date widgets show now! anyone know about using vwallpaper on the homescreen, possibly rotating vwallpapers with bosspaper?

tried to install vwallpaper and it scattered my icons all over, ruining my lovely iNspired landscape theme
    You know i tryed to do this, but vwallpaper dont even LOAD for me, it opens to loading screen then shuts down on me so I cant even use it

3.0.1 FW 3G iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by lopbird33 View Post
    I tried it out on the landscape theme...renamed the wallpaper.html and .png and set it up under winterboard. Works great and very little RAM, but it slides the images over as if the Status Bar was in Portrait...shouldn't be a problem for Portrait but Landscape will have a little black bar (on the left holding it Landscape style).

EDIT: BossPaper was just updated. This problem has been fixed. Works perfectly now.
    I renamed wallpaper.html to .png and i loaded the folder into bosspaper, and when i turn on "under winterboard" it goes on top of everything and i can't do anything.. i have to open sbsetting to turn off bosspaper... any ideas?

Does this theme have include a lockscreen as well?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait!!!

Any news or updates???
    When might it be released?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Does this theme have include a lockscreen as well?
    I am fairly certain it will.

Man I cant wait for this one to be done. I hope your flu is getting better Austin!

Quote Originally Posted by crzyital7404 View Post
    I renamed wallpaper.html to .png and i loaded the folder into bosspaper, and when i turn on "under winterboard" it goes on top of everything and i can't do anything.. i have to open sbsetting to turn off bosspaper... any ideas?
    Dont rename the .html to .png- rename both the .html and .png to something else so they dont load.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lopbird33 For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-13)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

If you're using BossPaper right now, just delete the Wallpaper.html (and wallpaper.png if its there).
    #eli7e revived me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-13)

Cmon Nit! Time for release!

Give us something! Anything! Some hint as to when the release is happening! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    If you're using BossPaper right now, just delete the Wallpaper.html (and wallpaper.png if its there).
    Got to ask is the portrait theme coming out for next week cause I dont want to set up the landscape version if its only going to be a couple of days week at most

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

UPDATE:

Okay, so I called in sick today (actually have the flu, wasn't faking it). I was able to get over 150 icons done... bringing the grand total to 300 icons. I know the icons can "wait" for other users to make them, but I want the initial batch to have been created by me to ensure quality for the final release.

Bosspaper has been updated (finally), so that means the next update went from 1.1 to 2.0.

I'm taking my time on this one, as I essentially hope to remove the "beta" name within the next 3 releases. The theme will include an EXTREMELY detailed manual that will not only teach you how to install the theme (which will be easy with the Cydia setup); but will teach users how to modify the theme to their personal tastes, will teach how to use the PSDs, and teach how to change up the springboard line-up and such.

I'm hoping that this theme will also be used for aspiring theme developers to learn from, and in the manual, I will be detailing what I have done and why in side margins.

I want to take my time on this one, guys. Despite how prepared I thought I was with the last release, apparently it wasn't "complete" enough.

I'm hoping I can work on it today and maybe show SOMETHING tonight, but honestly, I can barely sit up straight. So we'll see.
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-16), noyb555 (2009-09-16), Splitroaster (2009-09-13)

Cheers so I will just download the stuff I need since I have a clean Iphone after the bother of updating to 3.1 then downgrading back to 3.0.1 thank god I had a 3g and not 3gs

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast