Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 [Preview]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thats the problem dont know anything about photoshop. but i think that i will look it up on youtube maybe.vjust to get started.

Where can I get this?

find the modernwafare 2 release thread

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    wtf!? I was just thinking about making my a modern warfare 2 theme myself... Except I didnt think it would work all that great until the game actually came out! Maybe I'll make one anyways just to compete with yours... it actually might be interesting how different they look.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this should really just be called Modern Warfare because it doesn't look like you got much new stuff... maybe wallpapers idk.
    lmao justarry, i just saw the edit you put in, yea its pretty hard to make a theme before the game came out, i think i did a great job with what i had. I also think yours should be called, modernwarfare2 menu style theme. (or something like that because yours doesn't really include anything of the actual game but the menu, but i hope you figure out a way to add some images in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    lmao justarry, i just saw the edit you put in, yea its pretty hard to make a theme before the game came out, i think i did a great job with what i had. I also think yours should be called, modernwarfare2 menu style theme. (or something like that because yours doesn't really include anything of the actual game but the menu, but i hope you figure out a way to add some images in there.
    I'm not so sure about the in-game images, I could prbly find some use for them in random spots like sms background or categories backgrounds but I am definitely not giving each icon a different perk or achievement icon like many others have tried to do.

I do plan to feature some in-game content, however, in an "intel" section... I don't think anyone has ever done anything like that.

I do not disagree with your "menu style" suggestion even though I won't adopt the title... I think it makes sense because at least the theme's lockscreen, wallpaper, and icons are all part of the iphone's "start menu" if you get what I mean.

And btw, I think ur theme would have gotten much better support if it had themed icons included...

BTW#2 what's ur gamertag? mine is xsee1n starrzx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12