Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [open source] the open source theme

I meant your three posts which were like the guidelines and questions to ask ourselves before we begin.

I never knew there existed such an intense side of theming.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

THERE IS NO INTENSE SIDE TO THEMING!

Just an intense side to teamwork. =P
    #eli7e revived me

Banned
    Thanks

Well I cannot be the leader either, since I'm a hated person in this forum. LOL

Let'S just sit back for a week and gather...

Things in this forum need to settle anyways....

PEOPLE this theme is not about graphics...
    It should look nice butthe graphics should be the least spectacular thing in this theme.

Thanks for the icon though hockey.

Maybe I will come up with a start till next week....

k.nitsua.... I think 6 people(+ all the contributers) is a good number...

We don't need many people.. but really good Ideas...

...we need the best people out there...

(sound like oceans 11) LOL

You're right pear(about knda being hated) but thts why I think you should be the leader...to regain everyones faith in you and not leave us in the middle of the project..

I think you'd do a great job and you may get some of ur fans back

(only if reeco were here )

this shouldnt just be an ordinary theme. it should be a new kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    (only if reeco were here )
    nah, read the iconcept topic, he left 4 good, taking his donations with him, pear and K.nitsua(don't go mad folks) are the real themers, they stop for nothing(and dont say anything about pear, he's back), hopefully they'll come with a big *** mind blowing popcorn eating easy to install theme

I 100 percent think the leader should be pear.. But we will see...

is it possible you themers to create a 3D Holographic theme?

Lol Doorstopdima, you have to calm down.
    Storm Shadow

I'm in... i mean, im not a very well know developer on here but check out my Modern Warfare 2 theme that I recently made in about a week for less than a few hours a day. I spend most my day thinking up ideas, as school is so boring. I'm fine being the leader of this one, just note that im not going to be on 24/7

I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    Lol Doorstopdima, you have to calm down.
    im sooo srry lol... im just exited lol.... u dont see this kind of stuff every day... lol =]

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    I'm in... i mean, im not a very well know developer on here but check out my Modern Warfare 2 theme that I recently made in about a week for less than a few hours a day. I spend most my day thinking up ideas, as school is so boring. I'm fine being the leader of this one, just note that im not going to be on 24/7
    yah isaw your theme its pretty cool dude!

now this thread just died lol...
    Last edited by Doorstopdima; 2009-09-11 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I probably wont be taking part in this simply because I don't have the time right now but i definitively could throw some ideas out here and there if you guys needed.

k.nitsua i think you should use some ideas from your other themes

I'm thinking of a landscape stock iPhone theme. No one has ever thought of that.

that would literally take seconds for us to make, literally. just flp all the icons n stuff

The horizontal stock got me thinking

Can someone develop something like: When you tilt the device, the icons all go to that side, as if they were on a slope? It could use the accelerometer?

IDK

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    The horizontal stock got me thinking

Can someone develop something like: When you tilt the device, the icons all go to that side, as if they were on a slope? It could use the accelerometer?

IDK
    It's already being worked on by the same guy who made springjumps. Its showing some promise but is still buggy.

Spinboard was another project by someone else, not sure. The beta was leaked out quite awhile ago. I tried it myself and it was pretty cool... but also VERY buggy.

Optimo expressed an interest in creating a mobilesubstrate extension to emulate XMB.

Either way, how are we going to decide who's going to be a part of this group?
    #eli7e revived me

We could do a poll of the people willing to participate, and have 1 link of their decision to show everyone what they have created so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast