Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LBP theme (by: cHaZ)

Update now leaf & wood have 2 package, for iphone & ipod !!!

For dock icon i don't know what to put on the ipod version
    so i include the psd for the dock icon
    Check out my page :

http://chaz-james.deviantart.com/

Where is that streetfighter image in your game examples?

What and font size do you use for the LBP Brown Wood dock icons? The one in the tutorial is off and so are the placements for the text etc.
    Made a Metal Gear icon for it but the MGS bit isn't in the right font. Also made a lockscreen if anyone wants to use it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mgstouch.png   -lockbackground.jpg  

thanks for your work chazzy it's to late to install now but i'll try them tomorrow. even though you have added the pds file for extra icons i am rubbish at photoshop so if i have a few idea's for iucons would you be willing to do them for me. thanks again buddy.......................sudeki300

umm can u make big icon for games and apps plz i dont want the setting icon to be a big icon on my phone lol i just want and app icon and game icon both big plz and thank u

@Danny H

Icon Font & Size : Calibri
    For Phone : 10.8
    FOr Missed Calles : 10

i already edit the psd in the package for the dock icon
    the icon font , is the same calibri
    you can download it from here :

http://damnmachine.com/files/Calibri-all.rar

For those of you who want big game icon, i'm working on it
    i lost the psd so i have to start from scratch

@blast123

Apps icon

Games (Page2.png)

Games Icon
    Check out my page :

Thanks...thanks...a lot chaz~
    I'm pretty much overwhelmed...
    I'm almost done....
    Last edited by mytetri; 2009-09-10 at 04:30 PM.

Niiice. Thanx chazz. What is the best way to actually use these icons as just blank icons or as page links? Do we need to edit the plist file?

blank icon ?
    just use the page2.png
    no need to edit pslist file
    Check out my page :

how to instal this i cant understand can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz put video or upload screen shots plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi icant understand how to instal this theme plzzzzzzzzzz tell me icant understand that 0123 springjump icons in every page on top of screen that i cant understand plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by rocky1285; 2009-09-10 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Geez. What are you? A baby? Its really not that difficult...The screenshots and the walkthrough do it pretty well...How about you give it a try and use your head a little and then ask for help instead of whining.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    how to instal this i cant understand can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz put video or upload screen shots plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi icant understand how to instal this theme plzzzzzzzzzz tell me icant understand that 0123 springjump icons in every page on top of screen that i cant understand plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@ rocky... Everything was said on the tutorial rock~ or click this for the tutorial vid of the WHITE APPLE HD by littleboy683...they have the same format~

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-inav-mod.html
    Last edited by mytetri; 2009-09-10 at 04:44 PM.

hi chaz, great theme. setting-up is the same as the white apple.
    requesting the ff icons pls:

converter
    photos
    calculator
    youtube
    dictionary
    clock
    cycorder
    ishoot
    hero of sparta
    stoneloops
    assassin's creed

Big icon for: Games, App Store, Ipod

And, wallpaper.png in this order: iPhone-Apps-Games-Web.
    (replacing your stock wallpaper: iPhone-Apps-Games-magnifying lens)

thanks so much. sorry for the many requests. i'm sure everybody will benefit from this too.

You havent said which theme you set up :P The Icons will be different depending on theme.

If you are getting icons just for the normal apps/games page. You can just download the Tenuis icon pack and use those. Those are the same ones as chazz is using. Only the ones with text, chaz custom makes.

@Daikonran
    You havent said which theme you set up :P
    - LEAF THEME!
    The Icons will be different depending on theme.
    - I KNOW... WAS THINKING MAYBE CHAZ CAN MAKE THEM FOR EACH THEME SO SWITCHING BETWEEN THE 3 THEMES WILL JUST BE VIA WINTERBOARD.

If you are getting icons just for the normal apps/games page.
    - NO, I WILL USE THEM FOR THE PAGES.

You can just download the Tenuis icon pack and use those. Those are the same ones as chazz is using. Only the ones with text, chaz custom makes.
    - I KNOW :P

I HAVE FOUR PAGES INSTEAD OF CHAZ' 3 PAGE SJ, THAT'S WHY I WAS ASKING FOR THESE. UNLESS SOMEBODY HERE CAN HELP CHAZ, THAT WOULD BE NICE.

there's a reason why i include psd on the package
    i help you with the setting , i'm pretty busy ryt now, don't have time to make the icon

here's the screen shot of the setting, on page 3 put all the apps like in page 0-2.

Replace the Page3.png & Page5.png on the theme with this file >> Not the one that inside icons folder, but the one dats outside
    (rename the file to Page3.png & Page5.png)

Replace the APPS in the package with this file :

APPS.zip

New icon : Katamari & Page 2 games
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page2.png   -katamari.png  
    Last edited by chazzy; 2009-09-14 at 05:24 AM.
    Check out my page :

I have managed to set-up this theme with some settings from the original leaf theme. I must say, I'm very proud of it. Thanks Chaz for this wonderful theme!

Hey bagwis. Thats a really nice setup you got. Can you possibly upload/ tell me how you got the dialer, notes, calc, charging and lock screen setup?

I have the SB settings set to leaf which I got from the main site, but i didnt see any of this other stuff. Its pretty sweet. If you can point me in the right direction that would be rad ^^

Nevermind. I figured it out
    Last edited by Daikonran; 2009-09-14 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wheres the link for

Replace the Page3.png & Page5.png on the theme with this file >> Not the one that inside icons folder, but the one dats outside
    (rename the file to Page3.png & Page5.png)

also where does the psg folder go?

Hi Chaz fantastic theme, loving it, having problems viewing your attached files and other icons on this thread, keeps coming up with photo bucket pic saying bandwith exceeded, im after your big game icon and any other small ones you have in your screen shots im on windows computer tried to what your psd said no joy, im new at all this stuff and was opening the pic's in paint, in advance thanks for your help and keep up all your good work

ps im using iphone light wood theme
    Last edited by cdanae77; 2009-09-18 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast