Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> iBOX Carbon <<<<

here you all go....i am not too satisfied with the BossPrefs but it is good enough i guess
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-11-01)

Green Apple
    Thanks

No worries they look great to me. I think it's just your standards are so high that you want things percect. Shoot I would pay for this work so keep it up. Great work.

HOCKEY thx for the icon your simple making this theme impossible to get away from

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

I've made another > 260 Carbon icons and uploaded them to the Carbon page. Examples :

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (2009-10-10)

Need a few more. Thanks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

Dpen00 (2009-10-10), H0CKEY (2009-10-10)

Hey, just installed this theme and I love it! There's a couple of things I want to change though and was wondering if its possible.

In the first screenshot, whenever my alarm goes off, the text "slide to stop alarm" pops up. Is there a way to remove that? It doesn't look too good there.

In the second screenshot, the slider is back and on/off button is black when turned on. Is it possible to change it to the Blue used in this theme? I think it will look much better. Also is there away to change the background to Carbon instead of the stock light-blue stripes?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Two icons please Hockey
    AppBox Pro (( if at all possible have a black carbon background))
    PS Mobile

Thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0043.png  

Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    Hey, just installed this theme and I love it! There's a couple of things I want to change though and was wondering if its possible.

In the first screenshot, whenever my alarm goes off, the text "slide to stop alarm" pops up. Is there a way to remove that? It doesn't look too good there.

In the second screenshot, the slider is back and on/off button is black when turned on. Is it possible to change it to the Blue used in this theme? I think it will look much better. Also is there away to change the background to Carbon instead of the stock light-blue stripes?

Thanks
    you will need to edit/create a custom SpringBoard.strings to remove/change that text and you can also try placing the en.lproj folder in your theme com.apple.springboard folder that i will place in this post , make sure your respring your phone and hopefully that helps....as for the dark slider thats just the custom UIimages of the theme that you can sort through and remove , but being dark was my intentions since the theme is mostly darks and some blues

blkcadi here's your icons
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2009-10-11 at 12:00 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    you will need to edit/create a custom SpringBoard.strings to remove/change that text and you can also try placing the en.lproj folder in your theme com.apple.springboard folder that i will place in this post , make sure your respring your phone and hopefully that helps....as for the dark slider thats just the custom UIimages of the theme that you can sort through and remove , but being dark was my intentions since the theme is mostly darks and some blues
    Ok, but can I request one thing? When I select something the item is highlighted in a light blue as shown in the screenshot below. Can you change the highlight into the dark blue that is 'used in this theme? I know it should'nt be too hard right, just have to change one of the UIImages. Thanks in advanced!

Ok, but can I request one thing? When I select something the item is highlighted in a light blue as shown in the screenshot below. Can you change the highlight into the dark blue that is 'used in this theme? I know it should'nt be too hard right, just have to change one of the UIImages. Thanks in advanced!
    here you go , and that fix will be in the new update

just extract and place the file in the UIImages Folder of the theme

16. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

hkhero (2009-10-11)

Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

Upgraded to 3.1.2 today and used blackra1n to JB. Lost lots of icons i thought were in your file, but they're not

Any that could be made would be appreciated

Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2009-10-11 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

please visit the FTP for most of your icons and there are also some of them in thread in previous posts

then let me know whats missing

thanx
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2009-10-11 at 07:36 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

chelsea.tone (2009-10-11)

Thanks

FTP ?? I've gone thru the thread, all of it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mvveelen For This Useful Post:

chelsea.tone (2009-10-11)

here you go , and that fix will be in the new update

just extract and place the file in the UIImages Folder of the theme
    Thanks! But there's one more image that's still light blue. The Letter headings in the iPod app is still light blue. I looked through the UIImages folder and I think it's the UISectionListHeaderBackground.png and UISectionListHeaderBackgroundOpaque.png images.

Can you make two versions? Can you make those 2 images black, and also make both blue. I want to see which one will look better in the iPod.

Thanks in advanced!

Thanks

Found Atomic Clock in that FTP, it has red writing cutting thru the bottom. I'll see if someone else is willing to make them for me

Thanks! But there's one more image that's still light blue. The Letter headings in the iPod app is still light blue. I looked through the UIImages folder and I think it's the UISectionListHeaderBackground.png and UISectionListHeaderBackgroundOpaque.png images.

Can you make two versions? Can you make those 2 images black, and also make both blue. I want to see which one will look better in the iPod.

Thanks in advanced!
    give these a try

26. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

hkhero (2009-10-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone big_frog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey hockey sorry but im stii trying to figure it out how to make the black outside border of the icons , any tips ?,

give these a try
    Thanks man! The blue looks really nice..

BTW I have a question. How do I add a reflection to the dock icons? Is it another mod to the UIImages?
    Last edited by hkhero; 2009-10-11 at 09:56 PM.

Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast