Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: special thread widget HTC

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Default special thread widget HTC
    hi everybody,
    i start this post to show some widgets of HTC, but you can show yours too.

    My last widget is a weather widget it will be released in 2 days maximum:


    there is too, the cool clock see in the iVilain theme a flipclock
    with weather and date:



    some analog clock redesigned by Sheidenreich and others themers:


    all this work can be modified in CSS or graphics, many version exist on the internet french version,english,german...clock 24h and 12 h mod with date,without date etc ...
    and some other widget can be released if some people give us ideas or help us to release it.


    ps: sorry for my bad english.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -090905094714214099.png  
    Last edited by besnath; 2009-09-05 at 09:58 PM. Reason: add thumbs

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to besnath For This Useful Post:

    amazone2 (2009-09-06), codec2001 (2009-09-07), Mone (2009-09-05)

  3. #2

  4. #3
    I agree with him :-)))
    Great, besnath!

  5. #4




    I particularly like this one.

    Is it possible to put the date/day back into it?

    Good work

  6. #5
    Hey Besnath
    Are you going to be releasing your own theme? Or are you just going to release what you have posted here? Been trying out all the the "HERO" themes lately but just can't find one...that stays on my phone
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

  7. #6
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkrazr-X1 View Post
    Hey Besnath
    Are you going to be releasing your own theme? Or are you just going to release what you have posted here? Been trying out all the the "HERO" themes lately but just can't find one...that stays on my phone
    no only widgets, they are a lot of theme on MMY on HTCs.

  8. #7
    Another variation :-)
    The Camera Icon is from Bluemetal, thanks!



    also with analog clock :-)

    Last edited by Mone; 2009-09-06 at 03:37 PM.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    no only widgets, they are a lot of theme on MMY on HTCs.
    Ok. So just for clarification, If i were to run the ivillian "hero" theme, how would I incorporate your widgets into it? Newbie moment I know, still learning as much as I can though
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

  10. #9
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    dominican republic
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks

  11. #10

  12. #11
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkrazr-X1 View Post
    Ok. So just for clarification, If i were to run the ivillian "hero" theme, how would I incorporate your widgets into it? Newbie moment I know, still learning as much as I can though
    it's simple, you must to have Page0.png transparent without nothing on and you select a widget by winterboard and voila!!
    your first page of your theme will showing the widget and the other pages will be hide by the wallpaper (Page1.png,Page2.png,etc...)


    I release this widget it's not a final version because since 3 months in my house no rain fell and therefore I wasn't able to test all.
    weather_widget
    Last edited by besnath; 2009-09-06 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to besnath For This Useful Post:

    Denis_crossbow (2009-09-08)

  14. #12
    can anybody share this slider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img1176.png  

  15. #13
    @CHICOHONDA91
    Here you are
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    CHICOHONDA91 (2009-09-07)

  17. #14

  18. #15
    This is the suitable Lockscreen to the mod of my Theme




  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    homye (2009-09-11)

  20. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    it's simple, you must to have Page0.png transparent without nothing on and you select a widget by winterboard and voila!!
    your first page of your theme will showing the widget and the other pages will be hide by the wallpaper (Page1.png,Page2.png,etc...)

    I release this widget it's not a final version because since 3 months in my house no rain fell and therefore I wasn't able to test all.
    This is great work. Is there a way to put this weather widget on a specific page? I tried using some of the code in your lockscreen theme to create a widget button on my home screen and on click open this weather widget, but it seems like the coding that you use on the lockscreen doesn't work on the home screen.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to 2manyphones For This Useful Post:

    djzya1200 (2010-05-20)

  22. #17
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Can anyone send my the analog clock i see for the lockscreen in the first page?

  23. #18
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    @ 2manyphones no impossible, the per page html doesn't exist again and i suppose never....

  24. #19
    @sheindenreich please can you share your htc theme on page one with digital clock please

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    Another variation :-)
    The Camera Icon is from Bluemetal, thanks!



    also with analog clock :-)

    i mean this one with digital clock thanks
    Last edited by bondoerffer; 2009-09-09 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  25. #20
    @bondoerffer

    Here is the Theme with the Flipclock ...

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    and anyone who wants
    the Theme with Androidclock ...

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service


    @nik1975

    I attached the AndroidClock for the Lockscreen ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2009-11-03), harmycl (2009-12-20), nik1975 (2009-09-11), towboattrash34 (2009-09-17)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •