Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] LOPEARD BETA 2a

im not sure, to be honest.
    edit: no only if you donate

and another question, is there anyway that i can get my wi-fi icon to show up next to the time, i have an ipod so i dont have carrier bundles

not at the moment.

Banned
    Thanks

Even though real ducky denies it the Font used in the Menu is Lucida Grande.

Now people stop laughing about this guy.

BTW the windows do use shadows, but it might be spread a little too far. that can easily be changed. Also the statusbar is beeing improved on every BETA. making it transparent was difficult on the old versions.. The new version will include a nicer look and feel.

Since all widget-, background, menu, and Lockscreen-graphics are selfmade it will never look like the original OS X by apple. But that is not the point..

It's not a LEOpard theme.. it's loPEARd

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pear-phone For This Useful Post:

bishopazrael (2009-09-09)

Yeah that's right therealduckie
    You see? Back off and go file your complaints somewhere else
    your unbased assumptions are not welcome
    8 icon dock is a good Theme man
    much more correct then pears

Not
    Last edited by victorliao; 2009-09-07 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pear, can you share the 1d .psds of the dropdownmenus, im a itouch user, and i'm missing the first icons from the dropdownmenu, so the icons are all over the statusbar

"OMG OMGZ0Rz IT'S JUST AN IPHONE, YOU FAG!@!!!11one11"

Oh really? Then why did it take me just an hour to do this and have it working?

This is one hour of work, using the REAL graphics from Leopard, and using the right specs, too...including fonts, shadows, and more.

Don't tell me things can't be done. This is proof that it CAN be done.

Quote Originally Posted by therealduckie View Post
    "OMG OMGZ0Rz IT'S JUST AN IPHONE, YOU FAG!@!!!11one11"

Oh really? Then why did it take me just an hour to do this and have it working?

This is one hour of work, using the REAL graphics from Leopard, and using the right specs, too...including fonts, shadows, and more.

Don't tell me things can't be done. This is proof that it CAN be done.

you don't get it do you? pear is using his own IMAGINATION to make a theme that is inspired by leopard

and with your theme, you need to have tiny fingers if you want to click on the menu

You kids make me laugh...

Another hour and I have a full dock WITH reflections. See? not that hard.

And you can say he wants to put his own touch on Leopard all you want if that's your excuse. I just proved that in 2 hours a REALISTIC facsimile of Mac OS Leopard could be done using HTML, PNGs, and AJAX. That's ONE html file, not numerous. No pages have to be switched. In fact--my theme takes up only ONE page, not several, and you don't have to manually do anything. Just enable it in Winterboard and it looks like this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to therealduckie For This Useful Post:

bishopazrael (2009-09-09)

How can anyone click that status bar. And that dock looks a lot more memory consuming than Pears
    Storm Shadow

make your own thread, and stop spamming this one

if its only one page then there are no drop down menus..? lol funny.
    Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    How can anyone click that status bar. And that dock looks a lot more memory consuming than Pears
    It's easy to click with your finger and the memory consumption is basically null. It uses less than most any other theme out there, including my previous version of Leopard.

if its only one page then there are no drop down menus..? lol funny.
    Actually, yes there are menus. Would you like to see? All the menus are handled using XHTML, CSS, and Javascript. No pages needed.
    Last edited by therealduckie; 2009-09-07 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lol you know what? The thing that bugs people about you is your arrogance.
    Storm Shadow

Lol you know what? The thing that bugs people about you is your arrogance.
    oh, and I bet I am uppity and an elitist, too, huh?

Once again, you show your ignorance through your consistent, yet failing, attempts at ridicule and name calling. I feel sorry for you.

Now, let's stop hijacking his thread, hmm?

lol, u started hijacking this thread so just leave

I called you a name once and you know it
    You called me newb numerous times

And also you are the ignorant one

And I don't ridicule, I just think that all your criticism is unjust and that it seems like you have something personal against Pear. This is the bets Leopard theme anyone has seen so far.
    Last edited by victorliao; 2009-09-07 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Storm Shadow

i stay with my opinion

but, if trd puts time in this theme maybe there wil be a bright future...if he stops bitchin'

Everyone is calling you names haha. I stopped out of respect in my first post because I don't know you.
    So don't try that "calling names" **** on me.
    Storm Shadow

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therealduckie View Post
    It's easy to click with your finger and the memory consumption is basically null. It uses less than most any other theme out there, including my previous version of Leopard.

Actually, yes there are menus. Would you like to see? All the menus are handled using XHTML, CSS, and Javascript. No pages needed.
    So how did you get the springboard clickable.?? Until now this was only possible on the lockscreen.

How did you move the Battery over to the left?
    Your picture looks photoshopped. If it is not maybe you will tell us how you made it work.???

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast