Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] LOPEARD BETA 2a

Banned
    Thanks

yeah the indicator will be included in the next update (this week) I forgot all about them LOL

Also the wallpapers are not done yet (includes the Dock under the Dashboard...

I will also update stacks this week (BETA2b uses the light version)

Three things I just didn't get to finish yet... but I didn't want to let people wait any longer..
    But thanks anyways...

I sent out an update with an optional Lockscreen.. (for those who don't like the fingerprinter)

great theme! was just wondering, if i transfer the "categories folder" what will happen to my apps in my separate folders? and what does create 9 apps in categories mean? thanks
    Last edited by crossover24; 2009-08-31 at 09:13 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

go to categories.app and create 9 Folders (categories) called 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

UPDATE: BETA2b-x (will be sent out in about 30 minutes)
    Indicator for Finder:

Dock under the Dashboard

you might want to resize your widgets

The clock is Uber big

Banned
    Thanks

LOL ofm.. so how'S your theme going....?

are you pushing me to make it better so you can use it??

I am working on an entirely new clock. (but I don't know if it will work)

I am trying to use the original OS X widget as an iPhone widget. I already got it to work.. only time settings are still wrong... and then I need to resize that...
    btw: the original Calendar widget from OS X also works on the iPhone if it is modified to be a theme-widget... (but it is also wayyy to big.)

Other than that resizing the clock is pretty easy. But it will stay like this for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post
    LOL ofm.. so how'S your theme going....?

are you pushing me to make it better so you can use it??

I am working on an entirely new clock. (but I don't know if it will work)

I am trying to use the original OS X widget as an iPhone widget. I already got it to work.. only time settings are still wrong... and then I need to resize that...
    btw: the original Calendar widget from OS X also works on the iPhone if it is modified to be a theme-widget... (but it is also wayyy to big.)

Other than that resizing the clock is pretty easy. But it will stay like this for now.
    That's the point to push you, so in the end everyone wins. I can see people mix matching already.

Hopefully you come up with some great widget since im just now learning to make them.

Banned
    Thanks

Ok I got the original OS X clock widget to work.
    AM, PM, DAY, NIGHT all work... but it's still too big
    I will try to resize it and include it in the next BETA

@ofm05

It'S ok for me if you use my work on your theme, but I don't think it'S correct to take money for "borrowed" work.

You can use my ideas, but please do not use the original files I created. It's a lot of work and if you want donations it'S up to you to do your own work.

(I saw you use a lot of stuff from my theme, some are still in use some got deleted)
    You can use it and go on collecting donations... I'm just saying that I don't think it's correct...

BTW, your theme would also look good without my stuff.
    I really like some of your ideas kiddo

I understand what your saying, but i only used two things that you used. That being the 1st widgets and the springboard file . The Widgets where drop and the only things that running on my theme that yours springboard mod.

Everything else was done from scrap and was all mine. It's like me saying you took my Stacks idea... its pointless...

When i drop the final you'll get your credit for your springboard mod.

Where can I get iphoner app from? I can't find it on cydia.

WTF are u saying?! That OFM is stealing your work?! He's not the one who left the site...he started doing this for all those members that got screwed cause of you! And I think OFMs theme is perfect! Both ur themes look amazing but I'd rather donate to ofm (we all know why)

The new clock looks nice!! Good work

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    WTF are u saying?! That OFM is stealing your work?! He's not the one who left the site...he started doing this for all those members that got screwed cause of you! And I think OFMs theme is perfect! Both ur themes look amazing but I'd rather donate to ofm (we all know why)

The new clock looks nice!! Good work
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Ofm started his mod before Pear left.

Alright then...but they are two different themes...they may look similar...but they're much different...3 widgets is ganna kill ur phones battery.

Last edited by you make me laugh; 2009-08-31 at 11:01 PM.

But i did stop and was on my way to doing my Windows 7 Theme until almost everyone sent me messages asking me to do the Leopard Theme because Pear had left and so on...

And WINDOWS 7 is almost ready for beta =]

Quote Originally Posted by you make me laugh View Post
    That'S not what I meant to say.

yes I meant the widgets wich you took off. and the badges wich you are still using without crediting

I don't wanna fight. not with ofm05.. I like this guy...
    Wrong acc Pear

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-10)

I think you have the stack icons mixed up. I thought the triangle faces down regularly, not up. But I have windows so... I'm not sure.

Your cover as You Make Me Laugh is blown
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-31 at 11:02 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Nights View Post
    Wrong acc Pear
    lol that was too funny

The Triangle faces down your right
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-31 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lmfao u wrote that message in the wrong account Pear...u where using that account when u left the site lmfao ur too funny man

yo Raptor check your Pm box i have question

Banned
    Thanks

oh well....

LMFAO

damn... I just changed some settings in Firefox and it automatically changed...

nobody's perfect.. LOL

anyways

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast