Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [work in progress] Black Chrome

Default Black Chrome 2
    This is my first post I'm new to the Iphone seen I have worked a few years on windows mobile graphics. I thought I'd try my hand at the iphone and I love it. This is my theme I'm working on tell me what ya'll think. I made the slider. I used a set of icons from here and added a black and chrome background that I made in a 3D program I use. I can't remember who made them I'm sorry please tell me and I will include a big thank you!!

I uploaded the png flie for the icon i have the theme done but cant upload it on here because of the size as soon as i get it loaded somewhere else I'll send a link to it. Thanks for everyones patients I've been juggling between Iphone and Windows mobile I think I might stick with the Iphone still up in the air a little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2009-11-07 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added png file

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

ccastro (2009-10-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

A member for 5 months and first post, Welcome to MMi,
    Really nice job on the theme, I have always liked those type of icons. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    A member for 5 months and first post, Welcome to MMi,
    Really nice job on the theme, I have always liked those type of icons. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with. Enjoy
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome and yes 5 months lol I've been doing alot of reading I'm not one to ask alot of questions lol It's alot to figure out what all the images have to be name and how I get them on the phone Big learning curve coming from the windows mobile world.

Talking Liking what I see, can't wait for more!
    What else do you have planned for your theme? I am going to want to get a hold of those icons! I am also an iphone convert from windows mobile even though I still work on graphics for windows I want to try my hand at the iphone! This site has a ton of great work being shared and your stuff fits right in! Took a while to switch to the iphone but it really is the slickest badass device I have ever used.............later.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ refreshing, most just jump in and ask "how do I" and never bother to search. lmao
    You might want to post a link so members could use your work if wanted.

I added the png file to the first post if anyone wants it I cant upload zip file here cause its 10mb but I'll get it loaded some where else and post a link real soon still polishing it some. Thanks for everyones patients

Thanks

Love the icons, great job!