Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Leopard Portrait by OFM05

yah thnx for info.. =]

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    no release date yet
    still working on other parts...if there is a true way to do it in htlm i will make one without springboard since im not a fan of it either
    Don't know if that's possible. Unless TRD proves us wrong, but as of now, he's the biggest liar and the biggest fool at MMI
    Storm Shadow

Hey ofm05, Im the creator of the new modern warfare 2 theme, that is using stack v3 skinned. If you mod allows for a non manual theme of stacks i would appreciate it if you could share it with me, and you will get put into the credits of my theme. I've been try to do this for a while now, and i haven't quite figure out how to do that yet.

what do you mean by non manual?
    like download instead of ssh version?

yea, download version. I have already made the ssh version. I'm trying to work on a download version for cydia, because i would like to spread my theme to everyone that wants it, and sshing is not easy when your new to the "scene"

well im using a downloaded version of stacks from my fav site. But they will still need to openSSH the skinned mod for stacks to look like yours. Only way to have it all setup would be through a DEB.File that you could upload to cydia.
    Im still learning the whole DEB.File thing right now.

Ok sounds good, when you figure something out please hook me up with a message. You will get full credit for this if you figure it out.

p.s if you somehow manage to dig up the pngs with actual pictures for stack please send me a msg, because i basicly wing it when im theming it because the pngs don't open up, and i don't even see a file demension.

lol you need to download iPhoneFixPng that will fix your problem. I have all the files for stack, but i have tons of folders right now on my desktop

Sure wish one of these Leopard themes would be released already...

lol im working...

I still have about 4 things to make before i release it. Plus im doing all the beta testing myself

sorry, i have been searching for something like that but nothing popped up, thanks for the info

lol im working...

I still have about 4 things to make before i release it. Plus im doing all the beta testing myself
    Haha I see, I shall wait for greatness lol. I really want a portrait theme anyways, and I'd love to beta test

Thanks

thats my version of Leopard Portait, but its not finished, e.g. Statusbar (without Tasks) & HD-Icon
    @ofm05: thanks for your help, and i think your theme is the better one

After running into some issues i have decide to go in this direction.

Some of you might not like it, but it was the only way out of this bug problem.

After running into some issues i have decide to go in this direction.

Some of you might not like it, but it was the only way out of this bug problem.
    Port the correct font to iphone and I'll thank you forever Just too lazy to do it myself, you have two leopard themes, I think you could do it

so the release will be like in a couple of weeks now?

I was thinking more like this sunday if everything goes right

really? thats good with me! im kind of tired of landscape themes, having to turn my phone all the time and this is theme that is good enough for me to use portrait theme

Is that a custom 8 icon dock?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast