Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Leopard Portrait by OFM05

how does it appear?

also do you use lke a dylib?
    Last edited by Zym5; 2009-09-05 at 06:52 PM.

Updated the status bar and got rid of veiw

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ofm05 For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2009-09-05)

err whats with the dots under safari and mail dont tell me u figured out a way to do that lol cuz that would be ridiculous
    is that only for aesthetic purposes?
    Storm Shadow

any chance that it will be easier to set up than any inav themes? those are a HUGE pain even though i made one. looks great! cant wait to put it on my ipod, people will go crazy for it

Quote Originally Posted by murcielago02 View Post
    any chance that it will be easier to set up than any inav themes? those are a HUGE pain even though i made one. looks great! cant wait to put it on my ipod, people will go crazy for it
    it should be pretty easy to setup im not using to many blanks so far. Im be doing a SpringBack version so it does half the work

the theme looks great, but would like to see the clock widget a little bigger thats just me though

Can't really make the clock any bigger since i would have to use a widget. I want to keep the widget number to 1.

The status bar/ finder bar needs a drop shadow. Also, you might be able to change the icon for backgrounder to the dock running indicator, and move it down. That would get you very close to a working leopard indicator for the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    The status bar/ finder bar needs a drop shadow. Also, you might be able to change the icon for backgrounder to the dock running indicator, and move it down. That would get you very close to a working leopard indicator for the dock.
    It has all that...As far as backgrounder goes i won't do that because im not trying to kill battery.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You don't see any Windows users busting into any Windows theme threads and going nuts about miniscule details of an operating system's OS.....just saying

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luppin For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2009-09-08)

wow dude u r great at making those leopard themes! keep it cumming lol... =]

For the drop down menus are we gonna need to switch pages? And I'd love to beta

i think we will have to use spring jumps...

looking forward to this theme

i might have this theme out in the next 1-3 days
    just got my new 3gs so i have to set up again

Update
    Fix Status Bar
    Fix Weather Widget
    Added Finder 15 apps fit in finder
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-09 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You might want to move the Finder dialog box up a few pixels, it looks like the apps will touch the bottom of the bar that says 'Finder'.

Will it have a custom lockscreen

I don't like springboard really. Will there be a nonspringboard one?
    If I helped thank me!

when is the release date?
    do u have one yet?

no release date yet
    still working on other parts...if there is a true way to do it in htlm i will make one without springboard since im not a fan of it either

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast